Her uncle said happily: "That's right!"

Her aunt said, "Then can you discuss it with me first next time, so as not to throw hundreds of thousands of nuts out by yourself?"

Her uncle hurriedly said, "Definitely, next time!"

In fact, the specific amount of private money in Lisa hands is more than 3 million. She wants to make up another 400,000 yuan. There is no need to make up for this, her uncle's money was added in, and it just happened to be made up the whole amount.

Xu Jackson also quickly called her: "It's done! I can get 10 million out."

Lisa asked, "Do you mean to buy a motorcycle or...?"

"Lisa, you're looking down on me again, right?" Xu Jackson grinned, "I told my mother seriously."

Lisa smiled: "Congratulations."

Xu Jackson hummed a few times, but couldn't help but say, "You don't know how shocked my mother was."

Lisa said, "I can imagine."

She asked again: "So your mother, did she agree with this project, or did she just give you money because she wanted to reward you for doing business?"

Xu Jackson was taken aback, pondered for a while, and tentatively said, "Half and half?"

"Actually, there is not much money. I will take 5 million by myself, and she will give me 5 million." Xu Jackson said, "It's really not much, just 5 million. Even if I don't invest it in, I will lose it blindly, and I can lose it in three strokes. She must think that it is better to invest it in than to lose it blindly."

Lisa almost laughed out loud and said, "Then I will confirm with the other side."

"Wait, wait, wait, wait!" Xu Jackson said, "I'm just saying, do we have to go to the field to inspect it? Otherwise, it would be too easy to invest the money."

Lisa blind spot was awakened.  Lisa relied on her foreknowledge of her previous life and knew in her heart that 《Leaving the Solar System> would explode 100%, and she never thought about going to the field to see it or anything. But for normal investment, don't you really need to have it carefully examined?

Lisa contacted Mo Jennie and said that she wanted to go on a field inspection. Mo Jennie agreed: "I will arrange it."

Mo Jennie is very efficient in doing things,and she quickly contacted Director Xie.

The next day, Lisa told Bakehyun: "I'm going for field inspection of the project", and left with a suitcase in tow.

Bakehyun: "..."

Just like that.

Zhang Lisa and Xu Jackson flew to Xie's place. Mo Jennie couldn't leave an investment promotion meeting and couldn't fly over in time, so Director Xie received them. Although it was already known from Mo Jennie that they were two very young people, Director Xie was still surprised seeing how young the two of them were.

But if you have money, then you are an ancestor!

Director Xie received them meticulously according to the process of receiving financial backers.

After holding a meeting and answering questions, he took them to the filming site for further explanation.

On the filming site, Xu Jackson eyes were shining throughout the process.

Having dinner together in the evening, Xu Jackson drank a few glasses of wine, patted the table and said to Director Xie, "I'm not afraid of losing! It doesn't matter! If you are going to lose money, I will support our Chinese science fiction business!"