"Gas and ice giants."

Start from the beginning

"Pfft! Do you belive rumors all the time Callisto? There's no way a planet could even hide in here! Their gravitational pull would give out their exact location immediately!" IO laughed, teasing Callisto for believing the rumors, in which caused Callisto to be irritated. "And if a planet is indeed here, I'm leaving you behind." Callisto threatened the yellow cheese moon, making the moon just brushed it off and ran off into the distance.

"Ugh, IO! Wait!" Callisto yelled after IO, but he had already ran off. She groaned and followed him immediately.

After a few minutes, Callisto once again catches up to IO, "IO! You idiot, why did you ran off like that?!" Callisto scolded the yellow cheese moon, giving him an angry look. "Woah! Hey, I just wanna explore! Plus we gotta explore as much as possible before Jupiter notices that we're missing!" IO explained, trying to convince Callisto on joining his temporary adventure that probably won't last long before their planet notices something's up.

"I know, but we have to be careful-"

*BOOM*

"W-wh-what was that?!" IO shrieked and hid behind Callisto who was looking around rapidly. No one is there? But what was that explosion then? "Ugh, IO! See? I told you this place is dangerous!"

"I-I'm sorry!" IO felt guilty for dragging them both into this situation. Maybe Callisto was right, this place was dangerous but he didn't listened!

But, an asteroid flew the sphere's way, making the two moons dodged immediately. IO looked up immediately to saw a sphere that is only a tad bit bigger than them both, with a psychotic smile, mocha colored planet, the sphere was missing an eye and was holding A LOT of asteroids.

"A dwarf planet! Callisto look out!" IO pushed the purple moon out of the way, the incoming asteroids missed the both of them for just 1 cm. "Oh no, no, no! What are we gonna do?!" IO panicked, but Callisto already had a solution. "We fight back."

The dwarf planet darted towards them, causing the 2 moons to be separated in order to both dodge the planet. "IO! Try to collect some asteroid and hit him! I'll distract." Callisto ordered, avoiding the dwarf planet's move. IO listened and started to collect any asteroids he could find

"AGH!" Callisto shouted out of pain, the dwarf planet managed to hit her eye. "CALLISTO!" IO almost immediately dropped the asteroids and ran by Callisto's side, helping her up. The dwarf planet knew this was an advantage to end them both.

IO threw an asteroid and it hit the dwarf planet's eye, making the planet backed up, but didn't give up. The sphere grabbed the Asteroid and flew towards the both, ready to hit them both. Both of the moons ran off but was hit immediately, making them both screamed and stop in pain.

They were cornered now.

The moons turned around and faced the dwarf planet, giving the sphere a furious look. The dwarf planet laughed hysterically, and having no remorse for what is he about to do.

But, out of thin air, the dwarf planet abruptly stopped, its body being pulled by a powerful force, and then it was pulled away immediately. Spinning around a mysterious large planet in circle for multiple rounds at and unmeasurable light speed, and then being thrown, hitting and crashing through huge amount of asteroids, like a bowling ball hitting the bowling pins and striking every one of them. (STRIKE!)

The dwarf planet tried to seek who did that, enraged. But once he saw the familiar silhouette of the planet, his eyes widen, dread and fear rushed through his very core. The dwarf planet ran away immediately out of fear, leaving no trace of him left.

"Oh- ugh- t-thank you!" Callisto thanked whoever was infront of her. She couldn't see who it was clearly, because one of her eyes was damaged and everything was blurry, but seeing IO's unbelievably shocked, jaw dropping expression, she figured it must be someone that is very unique, or terrifying.