The world and its people they redeem your eyes O Hussein

Start from the beginning

hile holding a knife in his vile hands. He beat Imam Al-Hussein and stabbed him until Imam Al-Hussein said to him: Remove the veil. On your face. So he took it off and Imam Al-Hussein said: As my father, the Messenger of God (meaning his grandfather, but he calls him my father) told me. The damned fennel said: What did he tell you? Imam Al-Hussein said: He told me that someone whose face resembles the face of a pig or a dog will kill you

The cursed pig, "Shamar," stabbed Imam Hussein and began beating him and crushing his body hundreds of times until the number of his wounds reached 1,900 injury .💔

They killed the imam, so he fell to the ground and horses trampled his chest

They killed the imam, so he fell to the ground and horses trampled his chest. They stabbed him and tore his shirt and did not leave him. They beat him to the point that his sister Zainab could not bear what she saw, so she turned towards him and cried hard. The owl saw what happened to Imam Hussein and cried. (This means that even animals cry over him) (And there are those who claim that they cry over Imam Hussein more than the Shiites themselves, and they do not know that Imam Hussein was killed and no one cared about him, and perhaps some of them cried over him, but the "Shiites" are the ones who fought with the Imam. Ali and everyone and Imam Hussein, but who among them did not know that Imam Hussein was killed, but the Shiites were the only ones who cried for Imam Hussein so intensely that they were serving the visitors of Imam Hussein, and when Imam Hussein died, people were visiting Imam Hussein, and there was a cursed ruler who prevented people from visiting the Imam. Al-Hussein, but the Shiites did that and did not carry out his words. Rather, he demolished the dome, but the Shiites knew the shrine of Imam Al-Hussein through a tree, so the ruler cut down the tree and the "Shiites" did not leave Imam "Al-Hussein" until they cut off their feet, and the "Shiites" still visit Imam "Al-Hussein." ".)

(And even those people who say that we cry over Imam Al-Hussein more than you, no one came to visit Imam Al-Hussein when the accursed ruler was killing the Shiites. People were placing mines under the feet of the Shiites. "Al-Hussein" in "The Arbaeen Visit" are the same ones who blew up the "Shiites" and killed them while claiming their love for Imam "Al-Hussein," and they are the same followers of "Omar" who burned the house of my lady "Al-Zahra."

Let's continue the story

My Lady Al-Zahra had asked God to see how her son was killed, but no one saw it except Imam Hussein and his family. She was crying while sitting next to the head of Imam Hussein, and she said: Oh my son, Hussein, what did you do to them? They do this for you. Mrs. Zainab came, crying hard and saying: Oh my brother Al-Hussein, answer me (Imam Al-Hussein did not answer her as he said his last words and read the verses of the Holy Quran). My lady Zainab said: O brother Hussein, answer me. He did not answer, so my lady Zainab said: O my brother Al-Hussein, in the name of my father Ali, the Commander of the Faithful, and my mother Al-Zahra Fatima, the mistress of the women of the worlds, answer me. Imam Hussein replied to her: Sister Zainab, what do you want? My lady Zainab said: Brother, what happened to you hurts me. So she sat next to his head and placed his head in her lap, but Imam Hussein did not move his body until my lady Zainab said to him: Brother, I have closed my eyes on you. Imam Hussein said: O my sister Zainab, heal my wounds, but do not harm me. So my lady Zainab wiped his wounds while crying. Imam Hussein raised his hand forcefully after it had been broken several times. He wiped away her tears as he looked at her sadly at what would happen to her. He said: Sister Zainab, you do not see any of the enemies. Keep your tears strong. In my absence, let them wish to see your tears. My lady Zainab said: If my brother Abbas were here, he would not have allowed any of them to touch us.