But what caught Atsushi's attention immediately was that Kunikida was holding his notebook upside down, which.. Voyager was already staring at with a deadpanned expression. "Your notebook is upside down." Said Atsushi, which was followed by the sound of a violin.

Kunikida was obviously embarrassed, that he was called out by a brat and a goddamn violin for something so trivial. The shadow around his eyes prevented anyone from seeing his expression as he turned the book upright, he then uncrossed his legs and got up, closing his notebook with one hand while he shoved his left hand in his pocket. Voyager instantly kept her violin away and covered her ears as he began yelling, "I HAVEN'T LOST MY COOL! I'm not going to panic ove the Mafia! I'd beat them even if they attack at this very second!"

'Liar.' Voyager thought as she stared at the spectacled man in disbelief. While the man went to the front and continued ranting with exaggerated movements. Atsushi just stared with a stunned expression.

But the young detective had a sad look on his face, 'It must mean the Agency's situation is pretty dire, and it's my fault.'

"He'll come for sure." Kunikida said seriously, which prompted the young detective to look up, "You caused this. The worst case scenario may happen. Think about what you can do."

A loud screech then came from a violin, making Kunikida to look a Voyager, who had an annoyed look, the look that she gave him so obviously said, 'Stop it. You're making the poor boy more overwhelmed than he already is.' Kunikida only nodded and started to leave the room while Atsushi could only wonder, 'What can I do?'

Before Kunikida left the room he said, "By the way, I've been looking for something." He began, "Have you seen my glasses?" No reply or anything as Voyager pointed at his head to which Kunikida felt his head and true enough, his glasses was there. He said nothing and put it on, and let out a cough before saying, "I'll be taking my leave."

The female let out a sigh before turning to Atsushi. "Don't.. worry." Was all she said to the young detective as she kept her violin and left his room.

Voyager felt pity for the boy as she went to the office, grabbed two paper bags which was filled with snacks which she bought earlier for everyone under her table. Kenji, Ranpo and Yosano were surrounding the big table which was the Presidents desk. She placed on of the bags down on the table

"Voyager-chan! You're back!" Kenji said, he stared at the she placed down, "Did you buy these for us? These look expensive!"

"I'm not surprised she did this." The doctor said with a sigh. Voyager always had a spending habit. Regardless, she had a grateful smile on her face "But anyway, thanks I needed something sweet in the office"

Voyager nodded, going over to Ranpo and handing him the other bag. She knew that he'd finish it all if it was just one bag. Ranpo was already munching on a box of Pocky as he took the bag she gave him "Thanks V-chan!" He said, as she only nodded

******

Everyone was doing their own thing, some doing work while Ranpo drank soda, Kunikida typed away at his computer and Voyager was tuning out her violin.

Suddenly, the door burst open. Everyone's attention immediately went to the uninvited guests. There were men in black suits and black sunglasses blocked the door with their machine guns aimed at the alarmed detectives.

"Who are you people?" Kunikida demanded

"Apologies." The older man said, who's name was Hirotsu. Judging by his position in front of the men, he was definitely the leader. "Even though you are a detective agency, we forgot to make an appointment. We forgot to knock as well."