Sun Yaozu saw that she didn't want to speak, and his mood was not high. He didn't push her either, "Okay. Wash and sleep. I went back.

Camellia nodded and sent Sun Yaozu out of the gate.

Closing the door, the person suddenly became listless and lay on the bed, staring at the ceiling with a pair of eyes open.

......

In the evening, Xia Qingqing told Li Weiguo that when he signed up today, when he saw that the man who was with Camellia was Grandpa Sun's son, Li Weiguo was also shocked.

This world is so big, they can still go around with the camellia in a circle.

"Do you think Sun Yaozu can know about her past? Li Weiguo asked.

Xia Qingqing said very firmly: "Impossible. It's impossible for Camellia to confess this kind of thing to the other party. No man can accept the company of a woman who robs his mother's man. She's been out there for so many years. From the moment she saw me pretending not to know, she knew that she was hiding it from Sun Yaozu.

"Can this be hidden? Mr. Sun said that they might get married. To obtain the certificate, you must have a household registration book. Her hukou is still in my family's hukou book. As long as Sun Yaozu goes back with her to get the household registration book, she can't hide her little things. Li Weiguo said.

"Not necessarily, she's not fooled around for nothing after so many years outside. It is not easy for her to climb Sun Yaozu.

"What are you going to do?" Will you tell Mr. Sun about the past of Camellia? Li Weiguo asked her.

"I'm thinking about that too. Let's not say it, Grandpa Sun is a good person. He had a good relationship with his grandfather. I don't want to see them get tricked by Camellias. Hurt at the end.

Let's say, Grandpa Sun finally looked forward to his son finding the second spring, and it was not easy to find someone he liked at such an old age. It's a bit nosy to say it. Xia Qingqing said.

Li Weiguo was silent for a while and said: "The camellia is no longer the camellia of the past, she is with Sun Yaozu, and sooner or later she will know the relationship between our two families."

If she knew that Sun Yaozu was still your teacher, she wouldn't be able to sleep, and she would definitely come to us. What would you do if she asked you to keep it a secret for her?

"If she was coming, she wouldn't have asked me to keep it a secret for her. She wouldn't believe that we would keep it a secret for her for the rest of her life. There should be a solution for her.

"Why do you say that?

"It can be seen from the fact that she sold Li Na that she will do whatever it takes for her own interests. Li Na is so good to her, she can send Li Na in without any scruples.

She already has a hatred for us, and I'm afraid she'll take a gamble this time.

"What do you mean she's going to do?" Li Weiguo asked nervously.

"I'm just guessing, and no one knows what she's going to do. Maybe it's because I'm thinking too much.

"Actually, I was thinking that if she could change her life and live a good life with Sun Yaozu. We can give her a chance to be a human being again. But hearing you say that, I think she's dangerous. Tomorrow, I will go with you to find Old Man Sun and tell him about the camellia, and he will decide what to do. Li Weiguo said.

Xia Qingqing nodded, "Then let's talk to Grandpa Sun alone." If it weren't for the fact that his house was so close to ours. Grandpa Sun and Grandpa are friends of life and death. I really don't want to get involved in this. The