Hearing what his son said, Hua Mingrui was inevitably a little touched and sighed secretly: "That's all, this child is still young and energetic after all. In ten years, the relationship will be able to ease. Then he put away the list and nodded and said, "I understand. Can we stay here tonight?"

Hua Hanzhang just shook his head: "People are waiting outside. "

"Humph, he never leaves you. " Hua Mingrui's mind changed and he blurted out, "Do you like the cold wind?" The visitor is a guest, and he can afford a cup of tea. "

In the past, Hua Hanzhang might not have disdained his tolerant policy, but it was different now. After a slight hesitation, he took out his cell phone: "I asked him to come in." "

This tea party was surprisingly harmonious. There was no deliberate neglect or difficulty by Hua Mingrui. Jiang Ruoyu also performed exceptionally. It seemed that the two of them had a good chat. Hua Mingrui gave him a rare gift before leaving. We arrived in a blink of an eye

. The wedding banquet was held in a star-rated hotel. The four of them, He Chengshuang, came a little early. Chen Ying's smile became more intense when he saw the crowd. He led them to sit at a banquet table quite close to the front. Yi Chunjun and others The people from the Yuxu faction arrived earlier than them.

After two years of not seeing each other, Yi Chunjun has also lost some of the astringency he felt when they met at the bottom of the cave. After being the leader for three years, his temperament has become more stable, which is not an insult. After seeing Yuxu, this time he saw He Chengshuang and the others, and actually took the initiative to say hello. However, the person sitting next to him was not You Xiaoyu, but another pretty woman.

When everyone arrived, the lights suddenly dimmed. After sitting down, the wedding did not have those long rules and sensational dramas, so everyone started to eat, but the wine still had to be toasted. When the newlyweds came to the table, Ye Qingrang took a closer look at the two of them. Both of them were dressed in

blue . Wearing a red Chinese dress, her makeup was deliberately calm, and the smile on her face had never been seen. It can be seen that people who were free and easy in the past have fallen into clichés when they fall in love.

But who Ye Qingrang is, others may not know However, he saw at a glance that Cang Shuangshuang was pregnant. It is extremely difficult for high-level awakened people to get pregnant. Maybe it was because they were lucky, or maybe it was because Chen Ying was not a real awakened person.

After Ye Qingrang learned about the situation, he asked Chen Ying glanced lightly, and the smile he showed was very much like Hua Hanzhang, who usually loved to tease people. When Chen Ying thought about Ye Qingrang's ability, he still didn't understand. Even he couldn't help but blush.

According to Ye Qing Rang's understanding of Chen Ying is that he has always been down-to-earth and stable, and is definitely not a lustful ghost. Moreover, with Chen Ying's self-control, there are few things that can shake his mind. However, Cang Shuangshuang is brave enough to love and hate, and is quirky. , it can be seen that it is worth pondering who caused this incident.

After thinking about it, Ye Qingrang shook his head slightly and smiled. How can we tell who is feeding and housing whom among lovers? They are just entangled with each other.

The author has something to say Said:

The next chapter should be the final chapter. We will not stick to the number of words. The ending will be written as soon as possible.

Chapter 140 The Pure Land of Paradise

is still the road paved with stones. It is different from the withered vegetation in the outside world. There are pears on both sides of the walkway. The white flowers on the tree seem to be unbeaten all year round.

The various birds playing among the flowers are full of intelligence. One of them, a round bird with a white belly and gray feathers, chirped and jumped onto Chen Ying's shoulder. As the sun set in the

west, a burst of gold and iron came from the distance. The bell was ringing, and the lingering sound reached the ears of the group of people.

Yi Chunjun was walking at the front. He paused when he heard the sound of the bell. He turned his head and looked at the people behind him. Sure enough, he saw everyone's eyes moving slightly, each with their own thoughts. Thinking about it, Chen Ying looked melancholy and sighed softly.

Only the female companion who was following Yi Chunjun didn't know why. Seeing everyone suddenly stop, she waited for a while and asked Rourou: "What's wrong? "

A word that awakens those in deep thought. Three years in the world are just a grain of sand in the Ganges River. Yuxu seems to be still the same as He Chengshuang and the others did when they didn't know the heights of the world. Only people know best in their hearts. Everything has changed. .Yi

Chunjun calmed down and smiled softly at the woman who asked the question: "It's okay, let's go. "

It was getting late, and the four of them moved into the room where they had stayed one night. Yuxu was warm and cozy, so Chen Ying had the food placed on the stone table in the courtyard, and the five of them sat around to eat. The

wooden door rang a few times. , Yi Chunjun walked into the courtyard, lifted the wine jar in his hand, and said with a smile: "With food but no wine, what's the taste? Have a drink? "

Chen Ying looked at He Chengshuang, but saw no answer from him. Ye Qingrang stopped his chopsticks and responded quickly: "How can you drink to your heart's content with just two jars? Is it still possible to continue it if its gone? "

Yi Chunjun received the reply and smiled loudly: "You can have as many as you want!" After that, he went to the corner and moved a chair to sit next to Chen Ying.

Volume reading 188

-

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmark

The search is submitted by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the input method interface.

X

Please enter search terms

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Desire Society