Hua Hanzhang felt the tiger's mouth was hot, and the lightsaber almost came out of his hand, and he flew back three feet in a hurry. In the past, he relied on his physical skills to be invincible, and even if he couldn't fight, his life was rarely in danger. He didn't want to be chased by the red-chained corpses this time. Thanks to his footwork, his hands and fingers were as sharp as the best swords, he was forced into a desperate situation with just his physical body, and after only ten moves in the fight, he got several wounds on his body.

Jiang Ruoyu looked anxious and irritated, but he was also worried that Ye Qingrang could control the spirit tree and had no time to deal with the zombies that kept climbing up the platform to attack. For a moment, he only hated himself for his lack of skills. Seeing that Hua Hanzhang was attacked again, it was really difficult to restrain himself and commanded The spirit ape joins the fray.

The spirit ape and the red chained corpse have similar qualities. Jiang Ruoyu can't think of more at this time. Every move he makes is a way of killing each other. As his cultivation has deepened over the past two years, the spirit ape has become more and more compatible. Towards perfection, it can be regarded as a pseudo-seventh-level combat power. The advantage is that it is not afraid of death. After tearing off the two arms of the red chain corpse, its own parts were also in pieces, and most of them were useless.

Hua Hanzhang took advantage of the situation to retaliate and finally solved it. Just as he reached out to grab the blood-red crystal core, a heavy object suddenly fell behind him, scattering the tide of insects. The crystal core was also covered by black insects, and it was unknown where it landed. .

Turning around with his sword, he saw clearly that it was He Chengshuang who fell down, with two corpse monsters hanging from his head and tail. He was violently stimulated by Zi Lei and did not let go. After turning back to human form, bleeding wounds could be seen everywhere, and the two red chain corpses The corpse didn't look good either, it was all in tatters and its body was twisted.

He Chengshuang's eyes were dark and without even looking at Hua Hanzhang, he shouted: "Find him!"

Hua Hanzhang retracted his sword in response and raised his arms flatly. The wind around him suddenly changed drastically, making hunting noises and clothes flying around. , his feet actually lifted off the ground, floating four feet high.

The sky and the earth were violently turbulent, and waves of insects rose into the sky one after another and were swept up by the strong wind. For a moment, it felt like it was blocking the sky and the sun. It turned out that Hua Hanzhang came up with this method, trying to make the weirdo hiding among the black insects nowhere to hide.

This trick did work, but it was too late. The whistling sound came from nowhere, blinding people from east to west. The red-chained corpses suddenly gathered and rushed towards He Chengshuang. Ye Qingrang vaguely saw that his chest felt like being run over by a big stone. He stopped with his hands, spitting blood, and knelt down. On the high platform.

No matter how powerful He Chengshuang was, he couldn't resist all the red-chained corpses. He gritted his teeth and resolutely pulled his arm away from the zombie monster that was wrapped around him, and made two long cuts, revealing the bones.

The purpose of the Red Chain Corpse this time was simply not He Chengshuang. He Chengshuang was allowed to withdraw from the battle circle and bite each other like crazy. The two Red Chain Corpses that had just been doubly injured by He Cheng were no match for their opponents and were devoured in an instant.

The eyes of the last three remaining red-chained corpses suddenly glowed with blood, and their skin turned from red to black. Their hair fell off and spikes emerged from the top of their heads. Their wings expanded and spread to a length of one meter. The snake tail scales on their lower bodies fell from the sky. The smoothness turned into roughness, and the armor that was originally invulnerable to weapons and weapons was now difficult to break even with magic weapons.

The weirdest thing was far more than that. The corpse monster's ribs and sides of its waist suddenly bulged, and two pairs of arms broke out of the wall. Its nails were about an inch long and as black as ink.

The red-chained corpse fell forward and walked close to the ground. Its three pairs of arms swung flexibly like insect legs. It had evolved into a complete monster!

"Ha! The Black Iron Corpse appears in this world and needs to drink blood and eat meat. It is their blessing to be able to feed their appetites with your capable bones!" He

Chengshuang's judgment far surpassed that of Hua Jiang and the other two, and his body suddenly rose up to block him. Before the two of them, Jiang Ruoyu's eyes widened and he didn't see clearly when the three black iron corpses attacked him!

Even with He Chengshuang's strength, He Chengshuang was unable to move, and the corpse monsters cooperated with each other, so that he was hit by vicious attacks on his chest and abdomen. A mouthful of blood rushed out, mixed with minced meat, and there was severe pain under his feet. A quick glance showed that his feet and ankles were already dead. Pierced by Xuan Tiezhi's fingers.

Chapter 134 Wuxiang Fangyin

Hua Hanzhang was so angry that he had no choice but to retreat to a place with Jiang Ruoyu.

At this moment, a sudden change occurred, golden clouds rolled in the sky, and red light suddenly appeared. Xuantie Corpse suddenly felt a strong pressure. His stature became shorter, his hands relaxed, and he wished he could burrow into the ground.

Jiang Ruoyu quickly took advantage of the situation and pulled He Chengshuang over, dragging him out of danger.

He Chengshuang and the other three were no longer unfamiliar with this. Hua Hanzhang hurriedly looked at Ye Qingrang, and sure enough, he saw a shadowy green light covering his whole body, and blood surged on his face. The Transformation Infant Thunder Tribulation was delayed, but he chose to be here. This moment has arrived!

"What a thunder disaster, always choosing from thousands of people at our most difficult moment..." Thinking of the scene where he and Jiang Ruoyu experienced the disaster at the same time a year ago, Hua Hanzhang still felt resentful.

I think He Chengshuang experienced the calamity of cultivation, while Hua Hanzhang experienced the calamity of inner demons, and he would not have been able to pass it. If Jiang Ruoyu hadn't sacrificed himself for him, he forcibly summoned the calamity of thunder to guide Hua Hanzhang to break the barrier of inner demons. , I'm afraid he is not just as good as the three months of training afterwards.

I just dont know why Ye Qingrang passed the tribulation at this time?

Naturally, Hua Hanzhang couldn't figure it out, and he was afraid that even He Chengshuang wouldn't understand it at all.

Volume reading 180

-

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmark

The search is submitted by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the input method interface.

X

Please enter search terms

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Desire Club