Everyone has a love for beauty. There is no conflict between studying and dressing up. That's how I came here. There's nothing wrong with it."

Shen Mei thought about the large box of clothes Jiang Ruoyu brought, and shook her head while choosing vegetables: "This Young Master, you are more particular than women."

"Mom, I told you not to do these things, you look very bad." Ye Qingrang realized that he just went to get something, and Shen Mei got into the kitchen to work. , hurriedly went up to take away the dish from her hand. Shen Mei wanted to snatch it back, but Ye Qingrang avoided it with a clever move.

"How much effort does it take to just sit and choose vegetables? I'm either lying down or sitting all day long. It's not interesting at all." "Did you

drink the medicine today? You are far less energetic this time than before."

"Then. Its not because I worry about you all day long. If I dont urge you, I wont even know youre coming back for your birthday. Why do you keep sending me money? How can I use so much.

I was going to come back, but I didnt know you would come back a month in advance. I started to urge you. Mom, let me check on you again."

"Hey," Shen Mei turned her elbow and avoided Ye Qingrang's hand, "it's time to eat, what can't be discussed tomorrow, just give it to me When I saw it, more bitter medicine was prescribed. I drank too much and looked so bad." "It's

a medicine that's 30% poisonous. It's true that you can't drink too much... Then I'll use my powers to give you some rough guidance."

The wood spirit power entered the body, and the dry meridians absorbed it eagerly. Shen Mei felt comfortable and her spirits improved a lot. Xu Xu said, "Your birthday is in three days. What should you do to eat then?" "

How about booking a hotel ? , its so tiring to cook and wash by yourself."

"How can that be done? Its a waste of money!"

Hua Hanzhang took the opportunity to help: "Aunt Shen, you said that Qing Rang is not willing to let you cook such a big table. Ah, it's so smoky and greasy. What's the point? I promise to book a place for everyone that's worth the money and you'll definitely have a great time. How about it?" "

Mom, as long as people gather together, we can eat and play whatever we want. If you want it, leave it to Hanzhang and enjoy the blessings with me."

Shen Mei pursed her lips and smiled: "That's fine."

When the day came, Hua Hanzhang smiled and took out a new set of clothes, specially for Shen May prepared.

"Why are you kids making clothes for me?" She said this, but Shen Mei obviously liked this elegant and elegant new clothes, and they fit her very well after putting them on.

He Zhenhua and He Qingqing were dressed freshly and decently today. The seven of them divided into two cars and drove to the hotel. The account manager who served them had been waiting early, leading the way with a spring breeze smile. There were two figures standing on each side of the box. The young waiter with a slim and friendly face bowed politely to greet the visitor.

Shen Mei had never been treated like this before. If she hadn't been caught between her son and son-in-law, she would have panicked.

The door of the box was opened, and the crystal lamps inside lit up one after another, making each corner distinct. The entire decoration was not a tacky warm yellow tone, but a somewhat deserted gray powder. It was completely clear in the September day, but there was Nine bulges the size of manhole covers are scattered on the ground, with a layer of fine white sand spread on them. It is easy to trip if you are not careful. The banquet is set between them.

Ye Qing moved his fingers slightly, and changes suddenly occurred. Saplings appeared leisurely from the white sand, with branches growing horizontally, a faint fragrance floating around, and a clear air filling the universe. There were actually nine snow-white plum trees!

He Qingqing shouted beautiful, Shen Mei squeezed Ye Qingrang's hand tightly and smiled brightly.

Everyone sat down one by one, holding chopsticks and chatting among the jade bones and ice. After three rounds of wine, the cake was served. Shen Mei's cheeks were red and her interest was high. However, today's eating, drinking and talking were quite energy-consuming.

She put candles for Ye Qingrang with her own hands, her eyes full of love, and she breathed softly and said softly: "In a blink of an eye, Qingrang is twenty-five years old. Recently, I always think of things from the past. When I was a child, I went to practice calligraphy. The time you wrote too slowly, you had to mix the paper with the homework of your brothers and sisters. As a result, the teacher decided that yours was the best."

He Qingqing interjected and asked: "You are so powerful, you can't judge like this just to give your brother face. Right?"

"What do you know? Your brother's calligraphy teacher is well-known in the local area. After they finished practicing calligraphy, the students in the same class spread the papers on the ground outside the classroom without signing their names. The teacher looked over. , take a pen and write serial numbers on the paper according to the quality, and every time you write one, the student will take away his share."

Hua Hanzhang praised: "The method the teacher came up with is really wonderful! It's nothing more than Qing Rang's The handwriting is really good.

"All the men in the Ye family are good at handwriting," Shen Mei choked up her smile, coughed twice, and changed her words, "It's just that Grandpa Qing was too strict, so I always took him with me since I was a child. Go out and play secretly. Okay, I cant stop rambling. I still have a lot of interesting things to say in the future, so Ill light a candle and make a wish first.

Reading in Volumes 173

-

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmark

The search is submitted by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the input method interface.

X

Please enter search terms

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Desire Club