Mr. Lin paused while playing with the walnuts and said in response: "Even if it was captured, it would have been less than a month. , can you detect the essence from the air?"

"The wood power is just a small method, but the essence emitted by this monster is too strong." After saying that, he held up the sign again, and finally used two One hundred and fifty fifth-level crystal cores were taken. The others saw that living creatures were difficult to control, so they did not fight hard for them.

Another round of rare gadgets followed, and when the final treasure was presented, Ye Qingrang's eyes suddenly became extremely hot.

"This is a phoenix seeking a phoenix. It is said that when it blooms, it can cause strange phenomena in the world. When taken as medicine, it can break the level barrier and rise to the first level!"

Hua Hanzhang tilted his shoulder and chatted with Jiang Ruoyu: "What a phoenix seeking a phoenix? It's so ugly, I think it's better to call it a Featherless Chicken."

Ye Qingrang winked at him: "This is a good thing, since you don't like it, then I'll do it." The

flat-earth advancement is too attractive. It should be noted that the higher you go, the harder it becomes to jump levels. Everyone knows that its efficacy cannot be completely determined, but they are still willing to spend a lot of money!

The price was shouted to 600 fifth-order crystal cores. Ye Qingrang made a small move to prove that he was bound to win. He Chengshuang directly quoted: "One hundred, sixth-order crystal cores." There was

silence in the venue, and the host's tongue was almost tied. , confirmed: "This gentleman, is it the 16th-order crystal core?"

The people in front turned their heads to look around. Many of them recognized He Chengshuang's identity. They immediately deflated and took a rest, using their strength to fight with He Chengshuang. , I couldn't see enough, and I sighed in my heart: "It's really cruel. There are only a hundred or so sixth-level awakened people in the country. He opened his mouth at this price. Is it possible that killing monsters is as easy as cutting tofu? Could it be! He Chengshuang has long been He is already a seventh-level master, or even more..."

Everyone looked at each other, staring at each other, their thoughts changing all over while trying to keep calm, and for a moment they were as silent as a chill.

He Chengshuang put his hand on the back of Ye Qingrang's hand, indicating that he had his own solution. Sure enough, when the goods were handed over, he couldn't produce so many sixth-order crystal cores.

"Give me a month, and I'll give you a lot of crystal cores."

The steward secretly observed Mr. Lin's expression and plucked up the courage to say, "That's not how business works. Isn't it difficult for Mr. He to make things difficult for us at the auction house?"

Hua Han Zhang waved his hand and analyzed: "I won't let you lose money. Let's leave the things at the auction house for now. With our ability, maybe we can deliver the goods in ten and a half months. What does a hundred sixth-order crystal nuclei mean? Let me tell you." "

Of course," Hua Hanzhang shrugged and smiled, "If you insist that we broke the rules, we will accept it and we can publicly apologize and compensate for some losses. Feng Qiuhuang will just find another buyer." "

Where, where, "When the steward heard this, he immediately smiled and changed his attitude, "Not to mention the close friendship between you and Mr. Lin, I can rest assured based on the reputation of Shangluo War alone." "

Then trouble the auction house . Its time to take care of the Fengqiuhuang grass for a while.

After taking the black-scaled pangolin home, He Rong walked up to pull the cage out of curiosity, but Ye Qing asked him to drink it away, and the grass and trees used rich wood spirit essence to reduce the pangolins defense and hostility. The three of them said: "It seems that we have to go to the Western Mountains to find some termites to feed the monsters."

After entering the mountain, the four of them split up. Ye Qingrang and Hua Hanzhang looked for food for the pangolins together, while Jiang Ruoyu followed. He Chengshuang went deep into dangerous areas to hunt high-level monsters.

When they gather enough crystal cores and come back, they will look better than the savages. Even Ye Qingrang couldn't help but take a few steps back. Hua Hanzhang's face changed greatly and he rushed away.

He Chengshuang handed the crystal core to Ye Qingrang: "I couldn't find a hundred monsters in a short time, so I killed four seventh-level monsters to make up the number."

"Seventh level? You are not injured, are you?"

"It's just some that have advanced recently. The combat power of this thing is far inferior to that of Shennongjia."

"I forgot to tell you," Ye Qing asked the people to go to the backyard, "The baby pangolins were born, and I see that their mother and son seem to be quite close to me. After raising it for nearly a month, I can no longer pick out the scales."

From a distance, He Chengshuang saw a small, bright yellow animal lying on its mother's back, and black-scaled pangolins were everywhere in the yard covered with vegetation. Crawling, smelling a strange smell, he stopped vigilantly, covered the little pangolin's belly, and was ready to defend at any time.

"Forget it if you can't bear it. I don't think its scales are very good, and they may not be made into Nascent Soul armor." "

That's fine, find a day and ask He Rong to carry it to the mountains, so that it can be saved easily. Got caught.

On the day of separation, as He Rong approached, the giant pangolin suddenly raised its black scales. Ye Qingrang comforted him softly: "I'll take you home." The

pangolin slowly curled up into a ball, and the scales that exploded on its neck were deep. But there is something revealed everywhere.

Reading Volume 172

-

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmark

The search is submitted by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the input method interface.

X

Please enter search terms

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Desire Club