Yu Ling carefully observed Ye Qingrang's expression, but couldn't guess anything. , but Yu Miao thought about it for a moment and then laughed loudly: "That's too polite. I originally asked you to come and communicate with them. Even if you don't help Xiaoling, it doesn't matter. But since you said so, I, as the uncle, stand in for my niece. Thank you Dr. Xiao Ye for your kindness in advance."

Ye Qingrang refused to be polite to him and waved his hands and said: "Let's get started."

The five of them sat separately on the futon outside the formation, crossed their hands and pressed them on both shoulders, and muttered something. Singing in a low voice, not long after, the jade stones in the array actually emitted traces of spiritual power, gathering towards Yu Ling sitting cross-legged in the center.

But Ye Qingrang could clearly see that there were thousands of strands of essence flowing into the carvings of the magic circle at the feet of the five people. The jade aura was clearly refined from the life essence! No wonder the woman's blood and essence were severely depleted when she took her pulse just now.

Chapter 126 The Secret Technique of Gathering Spirits

Yu Ling is not a person who is greedy for success and has accumulated quite a lot of accumulation in daily life. Moreover, ordinary awakened people are not more difficult to practice than cultivators. Promotion is almost guaranteed. With Ye Qingrangs assistance, it will be done within two hours. .

Everyone congratulated, and Ye Qingrang suggested: "You have just been promoted and your realm is not yet stable. It is best to stabilize yourself at home these days."

Yu Ling's joy has not dissipated, and after thanking him, he took the initiative to leave to leave space for them to talk. .

The nine people had different expressions. He Chengshuang and the other four simply sat down cross-legged. Ye Qingrang did not go around in circles and asked straight to the point: "Is it worth trading your lifespan for a place to stay?"

Four people looked shocked, with surprise on their faces. , but the leading woman did not feel strange, but smiled bitterly and said: "I know the young gentleman can see it. We are just a group of ordinary people. How can we have a choice in troubled times?" "

There is one thing I still don't understand. Since You have such ability, why can't you practice?"

"You also said, it's not that you don't want to practice or don't practice, but that you can't. Since you can't...does the reason still matter?"

Hua Hanzhang couldn't help but ask: "Open the array If you don't follow the law, your lifespan will be shortened, what about you?"

"If you continue like this, you can live a long life until you reach forty... But compared to running away day and night without eating three meals a day, this is not too bad." The woman and the tribesmen looked at each other. Laughter, the bitterness in it is not enough for outsiders to understand.

"I have some pills, which are not a problem for replenishing qi and promoting body fluids. I want to use them to ask you for the secret of activating the formation. What do you think?" As he spoke, five brown pills about the size of soybeans popped out. The woman took them and swallowed them first. Suddenly, my mouth and tongue are full of fluids, my spiritual platform is clear and clear, and most of the fatigue that I felt just now, like a heavy weight, has dissipated.

"How much can you give me this medicine?"

"It depends on the value of what you are talking about. I am not a man of small means."

"I am afraid that I will make your husband laugh if I tell you about my secret method that has been passed down from generation to generation. Our village is located in the area where China and Myanmar meet, and our ancestors often got married between the two countries. Whether this method came from Myanmar or China, I cant tell." "

This talisman is recorded in a fragment of a book, embedded in it. Once the spirit stones are full, find a few more people to practice the magic formula to open it. Rumor has it that it is a method used by the royal family to cultivate immortality. Of course, the sacrifices are captured slaves." "

If the slaves have strong blood essence and blood, two or three people can form an formation. It can also be turned on, otherwise the more the better. I used to only regard this as sorcery. You must know that there were many foolish and unscrupulous people in the ancient imperial court. I didn't expect that chance and coincidence would actually happen after the end of the world."

Ye Qing asked her to see her. He kept talking without getting to the point, and interrupted directly: "Can the five of you connect with each other's essence?" "

Sir... have you seen the manuscripts of our ancestors?"

"That's not true. You can see some wonderful things with these eyes. Mr. Yu Miao should have told you about me and my three friends."

Seeing the five people nodding in unison, Ye Qingrang smiled and said: "Since you have the family secret method, we will naturally There are also experts who can guide you. I won't go into details about this. It's not difficult to see a little bit of the secret." "

So that's it. You're right. You can tell a few people about this method. It's just me and I. Brothers and sisters can easily contact the soul because they are related by blood. If you don't succeed, you can't force it."

With the current skills of Ye Qingrang and the others, they can remember the spells after listening to them once, and they can remember the formations at a glance They couldn't forget it, but it was also convenient. The elixir was put in a porcelain bottle and handed over to the woman named Xiaoguo for safekeeping. The five people were overjoyed. As long as they could survive, there would always be a turn for the better in the future.

When the four of them were alone, Hua Hanzhang looked through the notes written by Ye Qingrang in the notebook and sighed: "It's useless."

"What you see is just the surface, but I want to change it into a method that can contact the four of us Yuanying. When the time comes, we will have more chances of success on the star-catching stage. If we are lucky, maybe we will be

divided into volumes. Read 170

-

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmark

The search is submitted by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the input method interface.

X

Please enter search terms

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Desire Club