After this festival, Shen Mei swallowed up the sadness of separation, and Xu Xu told Ye Qing to send the group of people away from home. When the plane

landed, Jiang Ruoyu said in frustration: "Boss, Uncle Li didn't reply to the message, where are the other cadres?" There was no movement either.

Hua Hanzhang sneered and said, "When people leave, you are the only one who still recognizes this boss. " "

No, we agreed when we left that the base and industry would be left to them to take care of. It would give everyone a place to stay. But if the boss comes back one day, the property will have to be returned to the original owner." "

The money you have worked hard for more than a year in the apocalypse will end up being earned for others," Hua Hanzhang shrugged, "Would those people be willing to do it?" I should hate your boss so much in my heart. Don't tell me that things originally belonged to He Chengshuang. I'm afraid others won't tell you the truth.

"Uncle Li and Brother Kun are not such people. I, I don't allow you to talk about my brother like this. " "

Hongyun and these people were all the confidants who followed He Chengshuang to become famous. Jiang Ruoyu's eyes were bleeding, and he was obviously hurt.

Hua Hanzhang was holding his breath, but he didn't dare to say that kind of thing again, even though he This is what I guessed in my heart. Seeing that the big man actually spoke to me like this for some people he didn't know, he said angrily: "The world is so chaotic, especially Yunnan, which borders three countries on the outside and has many ethnic minorities in the country. Those of you who are loyal Brother, maybe he is dead! "

He Chengshuang's face darkened, and Ye Qingrang hurriedly pressed Hua Hanzhang's shoulders and shook his head gently: "Hanzhang, don't talk nonsense! He winked at He Chengshuang again, telling him not to lose his temper.

Hua Hanzhang knew that what he said was reckless, so he lowered his head and said, "I said the wrong thing. If you are unhappy, just ignore me." "

With a beeping sound, Jiang Ruoyu glanced at his phone and became happy again: "Uncle Li's message! Hanzhang, you guessed wrong again. They neither rebelled nor died. They said they would send a car to pick us up! "

Hua Hanzhang lowered his eyes, raised his eyelids and looked at Jiang Ruoyu. Seeing that he was really not angry with him and was still enjoying himself, his heart softened: "He doesn't care about it. Then he leaned sideways towards him, walked down the slope and said, "Now you are happy. I have never met them, so how do I know what kind of people they are." "

Jiang Ruoyu took the person over and said happily: "Except for Uncle Li, who has a family for a long time, everyone else used to be a bachelor like me. I don't know if they have caught up with me now. "

Baoshan is near Dali. I don't know how long it will take if Uncle Li comes to pick him up. Jiang Ruoyu found a car and set off on his own. Along the way, Uncle Li tried his best to tell He Chengshuang about the changes here over the year. Unfortunately, the signal was intermittent, so we really couldn't contact him. It was not easy, and finally the explanation was clear when they entered the Tengchong realm.

Uncle Li, Brother Kun, and Dezi greeted him at the entrance of the Hongyun Stone Gambling Center. They all showed genuine joy when they saw He Chengshuang get out of the car. Ye Qing let Mai enter. Inside, his steps gradually slowed down without realizing it, and he walked slowly to an open space, which was once filled with rough woolen materials. When he looked back, he saw He Chengshuang on the escalator scolding people with a cold face.

He Cheng had a smile in his eyes. , walked behind the person and asked in a voice that only Ye Qingrang could hear: "I first met you here. "

Ye Qingrang thought to himself: "This place is far from where we first met..." But it was difficult to say this, so he could only push his chest and signal him to talk to Uncle Li and others about business first.

Look . After going through the accounts of the jade business, Hua Hanzhang pointed to a few lines of data and asked: "Since June last year, the transaction volume suddenly increased, and the next big customers are all the same group of people. What's going on? "

This..." Uncle Li glanced at He Chengshuang. Before he could figure out the origin of this handsome young man, he sought He Chengshuang's opinion. Jiang Ruoyu's plain face grinned: "Uncle Li, what are you doing?" Look at it, his family is in big business, he knows this very well, and besides, he is my daughter-in-law! Blushing

uncontrollably, Hua Hanzhang coughed. He had no intention of hiding anything from these people, but just said: "Two grown men, what do you think of a wife who is not a wife?" "

Brother Kun and Dezi immediately showed expressions of understanding, thinking that this ignorant fool had indeed imitated Boss He, but Uncle Li felt bad. He Chengshuang had found Ye Qing, so he had no control over it. Who knew that Jiang Ruoyu also brought a man back, and it seemed that Pai was a shrewd boy from a rich family. He didn't know how to coax him to provide for him on weekdays.

"Last June, a group of refugees came to Dehong. It was unclear whether they were Burmese or Dai people, and they proposed a method of using jade to enhance supernatural powers. They were highly valued by the powerful, and the jade business became popular again. "

Hua Hanzhang was very surprised. He subconsciously looked at Ye Qingrang and saw his eyes flashing. He tapped the back of his hand with his fingertips, as if saying to himself: "There is such a thing..."

He Chengshuang was puzzled: "This method has not been spread? "

"It's useless to know. To get the energy out of the jade, those people need to be in charge of the formation. Now that everyone is being supported by the forces in Dali and Kunming Safe Zone, others can only be jealous.

Reading in volumes 168

-

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmark

The search is submitted by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the input method interface.

X

Please enter search terms

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Desire Society