crisis had subsided, He Rong yawned and went to Zongyu. Next to him, he raised his front paws and stepped on Ye Qingrang's knees, just like another big cat.

A few days after returning home, Hua Hanzhang was summoned by Ye Qingrang again. He happily pulled Jiang Ruoyu over, along with Chen Ying and Cang Shuangshuang, and two strangers, a man and a woman.

"This He Rong is more domineering than me. I admire you. I am also at the fifth level of the ice system after all. These two are my father's subordinates like me." As soon as Cang Shuangshuang and the others arrived, Ye Qingrang's house seemed smaller. .

Fortunately, Tu'e was well prepared. After the twelve people gathered together, they didn't take much rest and went into the sea the next day.

Three fifth-level water awakeners formed a triangle formation, each with an ice awakener beside them to ensure safety. After entering the sea, they turned into a huge circular space bubble. The remaining six people floated in the center of the formation, using the water element to ensure safety. The master uses stealth to avoid all kinds of ferocious beasts along the way, and slowly sinks to the bottom of the sea.

After walking for more than an hour, the surroundings were dim and dark. Water masters found luminous jellyfish to clear the way. It was estimated that the depth was probably more than a hundred meters. Everyone used spiritual power to protect their bodies and each carried oxygen bottles. Currently, there are awakened water-type people who have converted to sea water, so it is still possible for the time being. It wont be used, but there is no guarantee of an unexpected moment.

After checking the compass in his hand, Chen Ying called for people to stop: "This is the place according to the instructions."

Twelve people touched the bottom, setting off a wave of dust, and everyone fell into the sea. Their eyesight and hearing were greatly blinded, and they felt uneasy in their hearts. , one of the water-type women rubbed her arms and couldn't

help but sigh: "It's so cold!" The twelve people looked at each other in pairs and found that there was frost on each other's brows. Even the ice-type could not bear it.

"Silence!" The woman was shouted at by He Chengshuang. She felt a little aggrieved when she suddenly heard rustling all around. She looked at it intently and was startled.

In the faint and faint light, the twelve of them were surrounded by countless figures!

These people are evenly divided between men and women, and none of them are old, weak, sick or disabled. Their clothes have long been gone and they are all naked. Their skin color is ashen with brown dots of different sizes. Their lower bodies are hidden in the dust, and their hair is floating in the water, shaped like sea ​​monster.

Even though He Chengshuang and others were well-informed, they had definitely never encountered such a strange situation. When they were on guard, they heard these monsters opening their mouths and making strange sounds in their throats. Listening carefully, it turned out to be "Help...life...help... ...I" these broken words.

Several young girls present had goosebumps all over their bodies by this scene. They looked at the teammates in the middle as if asking for help, asking: "What should I do?"

He Chengshuang looked sternly and uttered one word: "Kill!"

Cang Shuangshuang also meant the same thing. , took the lead to take action, and shot out a burst of spiritual power. The seawater outside the bubble suddenly condensed into an ice cone, and whizzed away at a monster opposite. The man twisted his waist in a weird posture, and easily dodged the murderous weapon. Cang Shuangshuang said angrily: "Due to the water force, this speed is incomparable to normal! Let's do it together!"

The other three ice masters moved in response. In an instant, ice edges filled the field of vision and cut through waves of water. Humans and monsters were unable to avoid them. Several of them were hit directly, their limbs and arms flying across the air, but there was no trace of blood on the broken areas.

The remaining human monsters stopped shouting for help, and instead let out several unpleasant huffing sounds. They opened their mouths wide and sprayed out a stream of extremely fine ice needles, which were simply difficult to catch and penetrated into the wall of the bubble bag.

Ye Qingrang took one and examined it carefully, and reminded loudly: "Ice needles are poisonous, be careful not to get them!"

As soon as he finished speaking, a water-type woman standing outside let out a soft cry. She had already received a needle in her arm, and the wound was A numbness and coldness spread quickly. In just ten seconds, the entire arm completely lost consciousness. If this continued, half of the body would be frozen.

Ye Qing let the flying body move towards her, and when he was still a few steps away, he flicked his fingers, and the wood spirit power turned into the spring breeze and turned into snow, releasing the toxin. The woman was frightened and mustered all her energy to deal with it.

Seeing this, He Chengshuang took a big step forward and commanded: "Change the formation." Hearing this,

the three water elements quickly walked in and gathered in the center to maintain the bubble space. Hua Hanzhang, Jiang Ruoyu and Chen Cang stepped out one after another, and the nine people Guarding in all directions, clothes and clothes were flying for a while, each showing his ability.

The human monsters were beaten to pieces, and the remaining ones suddenly rose up from the ground, revealing their true colors in Mount Lu. It turned out that they were all born on the back of an ugly monster fish, which was only half of them. The body of the monster fish was flat and wide, and its surface was as rough as a stone platform. , there was a wide slit in the mouth, and the teeth were densely covered, and it was full of filth, which was particularly disgusting.

The strange fish glided close to the ground, and the ice needles formed from its mouth were as thick as sweater needles. It intended to puncture the blisters and catch all the people in one go. He Chengshuang would not let his opponent get what he wanted. It just so happened that his lightning ability was also the nemesis of sea fish, and among everyone When his abilities are suppressed, he can show off his power.

The thunder power was released again, but it was no longer a dragon, but six lavender scorpions. Wherever the scorpions went, strange fish turned up their bellies one after another. Hua Hanzhang was not willing to lag behind him. He rushed to the water wall and split his sword energy. He poured out his bag and directly split the strange fish into two halves. The strange fish also had weird things inside.

Volume Reading 166

-

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmark

The search is submitted by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the input method interface.

X

Please enter search terms

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Desire Club