kept working and quickly replied: "The injury is not serious, it's just abnormal. I have almost exhausted my energy and slept for several days without waking up. Otherwise, Dr. Ye could have fixed this small problem by himself." "Dr.

Ye has to fight and treat injuries. He has to do two jobs. No wonder he can't hold on. ." The person who spoke was going out with Ye Qingrang. His companion added: "It's our fault that we are too useless. Instead, Dr. Ye took most of the attacks."

The room was full of people, all of whom had been attacked by Ye Qingrang. He tried his best to save her, so he cared deeply.

Fortunately, the injury on his back looked scary, but it didn't hurt any muscles or bones. After the doctor gave him the medicine, He Chengshuang said, "Everyone, get out."

No one dared to object to his words, and everyone walked quietly and left quietly.

He Chengshuang reached out and touched the black hair on the back of the young man's head. He didn't know this until he came down from the battlefield. It had been almost three days since Ye Qingrang was injured. On the way here, he also thought about what would happen if his lover was not just slightly injured. , but it took him a long time to find out, so what should he do?

After sitting for four or five hours, Ye Qingrang murmured in confusion, slowly woke up, and felt his own injury. Instead, he smiled at He Chengshuang and said: "As a cultivator of the Wood Spiritual Power Formation Stage, it is really embarrassing to be like this. ."

Seeing that He Chengshuang only helped him sit up without saying a word, he comforted him: "Okay, isn't this nothing serious?" "

I know, you should meditate more these days and recover as soon as possible."

"I have been sleeping for a few days . What's the weather? How's the situation outside now?"

"It's only been two or three days. It's still the same outside, but Lao Jiang is on his way here, and it should be here in the next few days."

"That's great," Ye Qing let surprise He kept saying, "It's been four months since they left."

"Yes, probably after we opened the Lishan Hongmeng Spiritual Source Gate, Lop Nur's spiritual energy was sorted out, and..."

"Qingrang!" Before He Chengshuang could finish speaking, a figure rushed in from outside the door and rushed directly towards Ye Qingrang. He Chengshuang fired conditionally, and a bolt of lightning shot out quickly. The awns dispersed.

"He Chengshuang, you want to kill me!" One sentence was replaced by a cold snort.

"I have an injury on my back. I'm just afraid that you might touch it accidentally."

"Ah? I really don't know about this. We came up to you as soon as we got here."

Ye Qingrang turned his head and looked away. Jiang Ruoyu, who came to He Chengshuang's side, said to Hua Hanzhang: "I thought you would be calmer if you went out to practice for a while, but why do you seem to be doing the opposite?" There were

no chairs in the room, so Hua Hanzhang had to stand and sigh pretentiously. His tone: "After four months of watching the yellow sand in the sky, I almost went crazy. Fortunately, I successfully formed the elixir before the expedition team came back. Finally, the trip was worth it."

After saying that, he glanced at Jiang Ruoyu, who immediately added: "Yes, this time Hanzhang formed the elixir earlier than me."

Ye Qingrang burst out laughing, and the wound on his back was really painful. If Hua Hanzhang hadn't taught Jiang Ruoyu these words, he would have had the same surname as A Mao A Gou. .

"By the way, your injury doesn't matter, right?"

Ye Qingrang shook his head and said, "It's just a loss of strength. How is the situation in Lop Nur? Has the expedition team found anything? What did Beijing say?"

"Can you worry less ? Ah, we didn't go back to Beijing, we came directly to you. A group of people couldn't find the Hongmeng Lingyuan Gate by the Kongque River Road, and they were so anxious. I feel lucky that we didn't find it, otherwise would we have been able to come back alive? Two things to say."

Jiang Ruoyu nodded and said, "Beijing has sent people to Huangshan to explore the situation of the Huashan Grottoes together with the people from the Hezhong Security Zone."

"Don't worry, the two key points of Lishan and Yuxu will not be given up easily. What tricks did they find out?" Ye Qingrang had just woken up, and He Chengshuang sent these two people to leave first and discuss it in detail tomorrow.

Hua Hanzhang was covered in dust all the way and asked Jiang Ruoyu to find a place to wash and rest. He didn't know how he survived in Lop Nur.

Hua Hanzhang naturally refused to say this for the sake of saving face. In fact, it was because he couldn't stand the influence of the wind and sand, so he used wind spirits to resist it. After a few months, he found a way to create a wind barrier around him with the least loss, and maintained it day and night to cultivate himself. Because it has great benefits, dripping water and piercing stone is actually more surprising than the previous hard training in seclusion.

Five days later, there were continuous roars outside the area. The commander strengthened his eyesight and saw the giant brown ape striding out of the dense forest. Its dense hair was like steel needles, and it was running towards the area gate on all fours!

The four of them, He Chengshuang, were standing next to the conductor. A mutated sharp-tailed swift was parked next to Hua Hanzhang's hand. It was three times the normal size and was carrying an adult man. Its wings resembled a sickle and its tail resembled scissors. Swifts are originally the fastest flying birds, and they are even more difficult to trace after mutating. Being able to tame such a bird shows that its owner is somewhat capable, and Hua Hanzhang can be used in this battle.

Although the brown ape is not fast, it is powerful.

Reading Volume 159

-

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmark

The search is submitted by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the input method interface.

X

Please enter search terms

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Desire Society