Ye Qingrang became more and more satisfied as he listened. People's hearts are unpredictable. If Xiaonan has this ability and can be guided, she will not be afraid that she will be used by people with ulterior motives in the future when her abilities are high. Luo Ping is indeed a rough person and does not know how to pay attention to this. I have provided Xiaonan with academic and spiritual education, so that she is still so timid and weak at the age of thirteen, but fortunately her character is not bad.

"It seems that I guessed one thing wrong again. The jade in Tianya Tuan's arms is not a spiritual treasure, but a spiritual treasure." You Xiaonan you. I want to accept you as a closed disciple to teach medical skills, are you willing? Luo

Ping was overjoyed at this and urged: "Xiaonan, your brother Xiaoye is now a well-deserved expert doctor!" You will be his disciple in the future, in the future! "What will happen in the future? It's definitely not something in the pond!

Xiaonan was surprised and happy, but didn't respond. He hesitated for a moment and mustered up the courage to ask: "Brother Xiaoye, can I go back and ask my grandpa? Seeing that other people were so

anxious that she was sweating, Ye Qingrang said with admiration: "When it comes to important matters in life, it's natural to ask the opinions of your elders. I'm not wrong about you, good boy. I'll go with you and tell the story." say clearly. "

At present, what Ye Qingrang wants to see is that Xiao Nan does not forget her family and is not swayed by temptation but persists. He is afraid that she will not have any opinions and just go with the flow.

After that, the group of people exchanged many small and large matters. She was talking with a dry mouth but refused to stop, as if she was extremely excited after taking Hercules Pills. During this period, Xiaonan skillfully made tea and poured water, not doing anything just because she was blind. She didn't stop until it

was dark and hungry. Later, Ye Qingrang met Grandpa Xiaonan. He was a thin old man who was lame. He had difficulty moving and did not seem to be knowledgeable about etiquette. After hearing the whole story, he couldn't help but kneel down to Ye Qingrang. Ye Qingrang was special about this. It was really hard to bear it, but there

was nothing that could be done to stop it. The old man had mixed feelings and couldn't stop crying, which made Xiaonan also sob. The onlookers were happy for the grandson and grandson but also sad for themselves. They cried silently on the side, but the matter of apprenticeship , even if it was settled smoothly.

They are both from the end of the world, it is rare that these hundreds of people are grateful and polite, and they are efficient in doing things. As long as the big and small affairs are handed over, there will be no one for Ye Qingrang and He Chengshuang to worry about, and finally the relocation address is decided. , Ye Qingrang felt that it was inconvenient to come and go every day, so he simply left a room to live with everyone.

The people of the Tianya Group had suffered too much in the past, and when they got together, they really united as one, and a pot of white porridge without impurities was the best thing in the world. Hard to find.

But what surprises Ye Qingrang the most is that He Chengshuang has changed the most after spending time together. He wants to teach Xiaonan that He Chengshuang and Luo Ping also have things they should do. The rules agreed upon in Tianya are what normal people do. Some are reserved for dinner so that people who are alone or inconvenient can have a hot meal when they return from a mission.

Some overly enthusiastic aunties are not afraid of He Chengshuang's power and forcefully bring people closer to their homes. Although the meals are not as good as those prepared by Ye Qingrang It tastes delicious, but I can't see him rejecting it. As time goes by, the sinister look on his face has disappeared by three points.

Talking about this, someone said: "I have been hurt by others, and I will be depressed or even degenerate and close my heart, but Only when I met good people and environment did I realize that the door that had been closed had been waiting to be opened instead of locked. "

He Chengshuang is just an ordinary person.

But when he faced the Flower Snake Tuan, he was still the same cold and hard-hearted person.

"He Chengshuang and Dr. Ye are famous names that I have admired for a long time. I came here this time specifically to apologize for my subordinates reckless behavior. I didnt expect the Tianya Group to know such a big shot. Im so offended! "

Ye Qingrang blew the tea leaves that floated to the edge of the cup, and said in a calm tone: "Big men are just human beings, and Mr. Long's subordinates are also human beings. How can you say this? Just treat everyone equally. "

"oh? I said that Dr. Ye was too polite because he read too many books, and I must be unhappy about that. From my point of view, it doesn't really matter. The world and the bottom of the sea are the same. Big fish eat small fish, and small fish eat shrimps. Isn't it rough to say so? Long Yan chuckled: "But we are comparable to man-eating sharks. If we have to fight, we will both lose. It is better for each party to dominate and live in peace." As soon as Long

Yan finished speaking, he heard He Chengshuang sneer a few times, showing disdain. His face suddenly darkened and he said: "I am here sincerely and sincerely. Don't be overly conceited!" "

Ye Qingrang still had a gentle and elegant attitude, but he had already figured out Long Yan's level in his heart. He shook his head slightly and sighed: "He is a dragon, a snake, and a shark and a fish in a while. Mr. Long, you are really thinking. Too much. Besides, sincerity and education are not just words that you put on your face. I know that you are quite powerful in Xi'an and are colluding with several giants, so what? This kind of dominance and prosperity is in vain and takes into account the will of the people in the world, and one day it will come to an end. "

"no way no money? "Long Yan laughed loudly and stopped for a long time. The look he looked at Ye Qingrang clearly revealed his pedantic and ridiculous meaning, and he said: "The will of the awakened person is to

read in volumes 151

-

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmark

The search is submitted by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the input method interface.

X

Please enter search terms

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Desire Society