𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕

Start from the beginning

(F/n) smiled, “Tell me about it,” she yawned as she pulled the duvet closer to her face.

Tsukishima recognized how tired she was from the tone of her voice, “Hey, you had a long day, you should rest now,”

(F/n) yawned again, “but we haven’t talked all day,”

Tsukishima smiled slightly, “that’s okay, there’s always tomorrow,”

(F/n) sighed, “Okay, I love you,”

Tsukishima turned off the bathroom light and walked out into their bedroom, “And I love you,”

“Good night,” (F/n) said as she hung up the phone.

Tsukishima sighed as he turned his phone off and crawled into their bed. He slept on her side since it smelled like her, creating a sense of comfort while (F/n) was away.

I miss you,’

𝑰'𝒎 𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒆 (𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒆)

“I’m home!” (F/n) announced as she brought her bags inside by unlocking the door.

Tsukishima got up from the couch and walked over to her. He didn’t even say anything and gently grabbed (F/n) face, pulling her into a kiss. (F/n) hummed into the kiss as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

“Welcome home,” Tsukishima said as he pulled away from the kiss first.

(F/n) smiled, “I missed you,” she kissed his lips once more before pulling away again, “I brought you something!”

Tsukishima watched as (F/n) pulled out a green sweater from her backpack that was his size.

“I saw the color and thought you needed something other than black, grey, white, and brown,” (F/n) said as she held the sweater up, “and I know how much you don’t like ‘over-the-top’ designs so I thought this was perfect,”

Tsukishima smiled at the sweater and took it before he wrapped his arm around (F/n)’s lower back and pulled her back into again, another kiss.

“I love it,” Tsukishima said, “thank you,”

(F/n) giggled, “of course,”

𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍

One day, (F/n) was asked to meet the coach of Tsukishima’s team as she was scheduled to take a picture of the team in their upcoming games. With her camera around her neck, she walked to the gym in an attempt to find where the team was.

She walked into the smaller gym and heard the familiar smacks of volleyballs hitting the ground. She walked into the actual court area of the gym and kind of just stood there, scanning the room to find whoever looked like a coach.

Tsukishima almost had a sixth sense and turned around, noticing (F/n) standing by the doors. His teammates then noticed her presence and stopped the game. Tsukishima walked over to her.

“What are you doing here?” he said with a small smile.

“I was sent to talk to your coach,” (F/n) answered as she looked at her boyfriend in his volleyball practice clothes.

“Drool about me later,” Tsukishima took her hand and led her to the coach's office.

When he came back, he sat next to Kyotani and Koganegawa on the benches of their gym. Their captain called for a break after Tsukishima led his girlfriend to meet the coach.