𝙸 𝙲𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝙸𝚗 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙼𝚎

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫:➪ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ - ʙɪɴɢ ᴄʀᴏsʙʏ

➪ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ - ʙɪɴɢ ᴄʀᴏsʙʏ

☆☆☆☆☆

𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆, 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒐
𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒅𝒐
𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆

Tsukishima was sure about a lot of things. He was sure about the things he did in school, volleyball, and just normal day life. But what he wasn’t sure about, was how (Fn) ended up falling in love with him.

I mean, he’s heard the way people describe him. He was mean, usually never thought about anyone but himself, sarcastic, and everyone’s favorite word to describe him: salty. So when he was getting close to (F/n), he was often confused as to why (F/n) never left his side. Usually everyone else, besides the volleyball team, would do everything they can to avoid him as he was known for hurting people’s feelings, even if he never really intended to.

No matter how many warnings she got about him, it never stopped her from getting close to him. Because she believed that you can’t judge a book by its cover and that you must really get to know someone before you can ever make an inference of what their personality may be like.

-

“Hey (F/n)?” one of the students from class 1-4 called out to her. It was in the middle of their break and (F/n) was sitting at her father’s desk while he went out to print out some papers.

“Yes?” (F/n) looked up from the papers she was assigned to grade in the meantime.

“You’re getting close to Tsukishima,” the girl stated.

“Mhm,” (F/n) nodded, “one could dare say that we’re even friends,”

“But, isn’t he a little scary to you?” the girl asked.

(F/n) tilted her head, “what do you mean?”

“Well, you know he’s known for being very blunt and mean to people,” the girl stated explaining, “he would often tease people for not being good enough and I also heard he’s made some students cry,”

(F/n) scrunched her face. The boy that the girl was describing did not sound like the Tsukishima she knew. Though she’s seen the way Tsukishima can be, it wasn’t nearly as bad as the descriptions the girl in front of her was saying.

“Well,” (F/n) wanted to word what she was about to say currently, “did you witness him doing these things with your own eyes?”

The girl froze and turned a bit pale, “well, no,” she looked down, “b-but you could ask anyone in the class and they’d probably say the same thing,”