𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Kei would be lying if he denied the fact that he often had to pinch himself to make sure he wasn’t dreaming. He just never thought his life would end up like this. It seemed so picture. Picture perfect. Enough for someone to call it a dream.

𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖

After breakfast, Kei would change into the clothes that (F/n) laid out for him and fix his hair while (F/n) would clean up the kitchen and wash the dishes. She was usually finished once Kei was ready to leave.

“I’m going to head out now,” Kei announced as he checked his watch.

“Alright,” (F/n) turned around and looked at her boyfriend from head to toe, “you look handsome,”

Kei felt his cheeks heat up like a schoolgirl upon hearing the compliment and looked away. (F/n) giggled and walked up to him.

“Still can’t get used to me complimenting you?” she teased as she stood in front of him and wrapped her arms around his neck.

“Don’t act like you don’t act the same way when we’re in be-” Tsukishima was cut off by (F/n) kissing him. He wrapped his arms around her waist as he deepened the kiss. He slowly backed her into the wall and teasingly nipped the bottom of her lip. Before things got serious, (F/n) reluctantly pulled away.

“You’re going to be late,” (F/n) said as she fixed his shirt.

Kei sighed before he gave (F/n) one last kiss before he grabbed his bag and went out the door.

“Love you!” (F/n) called out.

“Love you too,” Kei called out in return.

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒑 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖

Being that (F/n) was an intern and photographed a variety of sports teams, sometimes she was asked to photograph games that were held in other parts of the country, outside of the Sendai area. (F/n) had no reason to not go, unless she was sick of course, and traveled with her team wherever the sports team needed them.

Kei had no issue with this. Being that he had to travel pretty regularly for volleyball games, there was no reason to be opposed to (F/n) traveling for her career. But that didn’t mean Kei wasn’t all that happy about sleeping alone in their bed or eating dinner alone when he instinctively cooked for two.

-

“How was your day?” (F/n) would call toward the end of the day since she knew Kei would usually be free.

“One of my coworkers threw an iced coffee at a Karen today,” Kei said nonchalantly.

“Ugh, to be one of the bystanders to witness that,” (F/n) giggled, “what did the Karen do?”

“I guess she argued that the coffee was made with whole milk instead of almond milk, even though my coworker put almond milk in it,” Kei went to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth, “anyways, how was your day?”

“The commute here was long and boring,” (F/n) started explaining her day, “apparently the people at the hotel lost the registration so our boss stayed at the hotel with our stuff and told us to run around and do whatever while he fixed the issue,”

Tsukishima dried his face off with a towel, “well that was nice of him to let you guys roam around the city instead of staying inside the hotel lobby for God knows how long,”

𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔸𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 ℍ𝕖𝕣 ✔️ | 𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒎𝒂. 𝒌 |जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें