you surprise him at a concert after coming home from the military (requested)

Your heart began to hammer against your chest as the lights in the arena came up.

The intro to the opening song began as everyone around you screamed at the top of their lungs for your boyfriend and the boys.

It felt so surreal when your eyes fell onto Sunoo, so close that you could almost touch him.

You and Sunoo have been together for three years but you haven't seen him in the last two due to being away in the military.

It's been hard on you both but he's always been so supportive of your career choice, making sure to remind you of that every chance he gets.

Two years away from someone is a long time and you've missed him so much.

You can only imagine how happy he's going to be when your eyes lock and he sees you in person for the first time in so long.

You almost teared up from the happiness you felt.

He shines so bright when he's performing and that smile of his that made you fall so deeply in love with him from the very first day never fades away and it melts your heart so much.

The boys performed a couple of songs before your eyes met Jake's.

He couldn't help but grin when he saw you and he wanted to run over to Sunoo to tell him that you were here but you put your index finger against your lips, wordlessly telling him to keep it to himself.

It was hard but he didn't tell anyone that he'd spotted you, helping you keep it a surprise from your sweet boyfriend.

It was when the boys started to perform Polaroid Love that Sunoo made his way to the edge of the stage on the side you were on.

He planned to stay there for just a moment, just to interact with the fans there.

But as his eyes searched all the faces there, he froze when he saw yours.

At first, he thought he was dreaming.

It had to be a mixup, it had to be someone that looked like you.

Because it was too good to be true.

But when he saw you smile and extended his hand out for yours, he felt your familiar touch as you intertwined your fingers with his.

He knew it was real then.

You were really there.

"Y/N," He said before he jumped down from the stage and rushed over to you.

He threw his arms around you and held you tight for the first time in two years.

The boys stopped performing, all staring and smiling as Sunoo put his forehead on your shoulder and kept a secure grip on you, almost as if he feared that you might just disappear if he let go.

He was tearing up from the intense rush of happiness he was feeling and his heart swelled with love as you rubbed his back and giggled happily.

The sound made him melt.

"You're here." He quietly said. "I can't believe it. It feels too good to be true."

"But it isn't, baby. I'm here." You said.

He lifted his head and put his lips on yours to give you a sweet kiss.

Neither of you cared that everyone was staring and taking photos and videos of you.

You were just lost in each other; in the love you have for each other and the fact that, at last, you were back in each other's arms.

"I've missed you." You said as you pulled away from his lips. "I had to come home. It's been too long."

"I'm so happy you did." He said as he kissed the corners of your lips. "I've missed you too. I love you so much."

"I love you too." You smiled as you held his hands in yours, adoringly gazing into his deep brown eyes.

"Y/N's back!" Sunghoon said into his mic, making the fans cheer.

You just laughed as Sunoo pulled you in for another hug.

"You have to get back on stage at some point, baby." You joked as he squeezed you tight.

"In a minute. Let me hold you just a little longer." He whispered as he closed his eyes and kept you close to him, hoping that he'd never have to let you go.