Nayla had her eyes wide like a child seeing fireworks. She was absolutely stunned by the demonstration that Osko made. She is already imagining herself battling countless beasts and bad guys with those moves. 

Nayla: "Ohohohoho! whencanwelearnwhencanwelearnwhencanwelearnwhencanwelearn?"

Osko: "Calm down, youngling. you are going to learn that while also learning how to maneuver your way out and around. Now first, here is your weapon." He said, returning the scythe to its owner.

Osko: "Alright. you don't need to close your eyes, none of that generic mind-peace things. all you have to do... is to feel your soul reach out to the weapon. imagine channeling your energy into this very tool." 

Nayla understands the instructions. She focuses on her weapon, imagining a part of her soul enter the weapon. her muscles relaxed, her mind flowed, her soul embraced. She can feel her... energy? energy, enter the weapon. then, the engravings lit up. she can feel it, her weapon becoming one. 

Osko: "Good. Now try cutting down those mannequins over there, he pointed to the edge of the area." 

Immediately, Nayla launched herself with speeds exceeding sound, she slices three of the mannequins in a single blow, slicing them off effectively. after that, she finds another group of mannequins. She smiles, manifesting her wings before flying upwards diagonally towards them. As soon as she reaches at least ten meters above the mannequins, she demanifests her wings before dropping down to deliver the explosive blow that Osko demonstrated. She rolled with her scythe for the momentum, charging her power into the weapon. Then, She smashes the ground when she lands, creating an explosion that destroys all the mannequins.

A slash of energy is launched at her. luckily, Nayla saw the attack and dashed out of the way, narrowly avoiding it. she looked at what caused it and became surprised. it is the white mannequin that Osko made earlier, and it has an exact copy of her scythe. 

Nayla: "What... what was that for?" she asks, feeling slightly betrayed.

Osko: "A test. You've seemed to have mastered your amplified weapon.  So, I wanted to see how you would do in combat. Now, try and defeat your clone." 

She looks at the clone, who is already dashing at her, before jumping high in the air, committing a backflip mid-air to dodge before releasing a slash manifestation at her opponent as soon as she has her sights on the clone.

The clone evaded the attack, dashing forward faster than Nayla could see. it then spun its weapon, holding it on the tip of the grip as it extends towards Nayla before slashing down on her. 

Nayla fell to the ground, face first. she feels extreme pain in her back. but when she reaches for any sign of blood on her rear, there is simply nothing. not even a wound. She is confused, yes. but there is no time to stay put. She rolls away quickly, avoiding an overhead strike from the clone. 

Osko: "Your magical abilities do not only end on superior offensive capabilities, they also form a defensive barrier. However, with a few powerful hits, that barrier can disappear. the barrier does not protect against pulling, choking, drowning, or dangerous fogs, unfortunately." Osko explains from afar. 

She slides to her left, spinning in the process to dodge a horizontal strike, and finally throws her own scythe to Copy. the scythe spun around as it launches toward the clone, producing a light blue trail from the blade. 

Miraculously, the clone was not fast enough to evade the slash. So, it ate the slash directly to the body, launching it back a few meters before stopping to a halt. Nayla smiles, turning around to face her master. She walks with confidence. finally, she manages to take out that clone. She doesn't care if it's a lucky shot. all that matters is that she has finally won-