Stepping out of the shower, steam following your body as you wrap a towel around yourself. Water drips onto the tiled floor as you grab another plush towel from the counter and gently run it over your hair, humming to yourself.

You wipe steam off of the mirror as you smile to yourself. All of the exhaustion had been washed away with vanilla scented shower gel and the hot water, letting you feel energized once more.

Eventually, you trot out the bathroom, a silk robe draped around your body and a clay mask applied to your face. You grab your phone off of your vanity where it was once charging, collapsing onto the queen sized mattress, your sore muscles giving out on you. Yeesh, that choreo really did a number on you.

You scroll through your social media feed, occasionally checking to see if the face mask had dried yet. You prop yourself up on the bed, sitting with your legs crossed as your hair falls against your face.

You scroll down far enough, and a video pops up that catches your eye. An interview with Jaye Bee, one of the other celebrities in Mt. Rageous, and Kid Ritz, a popular interviewer. You smile— you hadn't gotten the chance to book an interview with him yet, but it was definitely happening soon, according to your manager.

You watch through the interview, taking notes on what questions you may have to answer at some point. Ritz asks exactly what you expect from a celebrity interviewer— where Jaye gets inspiration from, childhood friends, questions from fans... all that stuff that you knew your answer to already.

As the interview comes to an end, you feel your eyelids begin to droop again. You yawn, stretching as you swing your legs over the side of the bed to walk to the bathroom again.

Ritz's voice comes loud and clear from your phone as you set it down on the counter. You put on a headband to brush the hair out of your face, turning on the tap.

"One last question, Jaye, before we end off this interview for tonight," Ritz says enthusiastically. "How does it feel to be number five on the Bop on Top charts?"

You paused, letting the water you had cupped in your hands fall down the drain with a splash. Glancing over at your phone again, your brows furrowed. Number five? You could've sworn he was number four.. who knocked him down one?

You skip back the video a couple seconds, then pause swiftly when the large display of the charts come up. Indeed, Jaye was at five, Rollie Roy was at three....

Your eyes widened. No way.

There it was. Your artist name, displayed in bold letters, second place on the charts. You swore your jaw dropped down to the floor, as you continued to stare at your screen.

You took a screenshot then unpaused the video, replaying it a couple times to see if it was true. Once you were sure that your eyes weren't just deceiving you due to your drained energy, you laughed loudly as you threw your arms up.

You celebrated around your bathroom for another minute, throwing your phone up then stumbling to catch it. A big, proud smile was on your face as you laughed to yourself.

Your celebration was cut short, though, as flakes from the clay mask flew everywhere as you grinned. You looked in the mirror, then snorted at your appearance— you looked like a zombie. Yeah, might've let that mask dry for too long.