Ryuji: Oh that? I really don't know the true identity of it.

Hiro: Isn't that part of your invention?

Ryuji: Well, yeah.

Hiro: How did you find it?

Ryuji: Well, when I joined SFIT, Professor Callaghan told me to make an incredible invention with this substance. When I asked him what it was, he said he received it from a scientist from Oscorp, and gave it to me to test my potential.

Hiro: OSCORP?! DUDE, THAT'S LIKE, THE BIGGEST COMPANY EVER!

Ryuji: I know, right! It's been a dream to work there, but I didn't know they hand these things so casually to us.

Hiro: Weird....

Ryuji: But because of this, I was able to have my goal one step closer to fruition! This thing is filled to the brim with elements like Iron, Zinc, and many more! That's how I'm able to be like I am now.

Hiro: Woah, that's sick as hel-

Gogo: Coming through!

*Ryuji and Hiro then see Gogo riding past them with a maglev suspended bike*

Gogo: *Put her bike down* Tck! Too slow!

Ryuji: Dude, that's not 'slow', that was almost at mach 3 speed!

Gogo: THAT speed IS slow. I need that speed to be like 3 times faster than that! *Leaves to get equipment*

Hiro: Woah...

Gogo: Hey! *Grabs Hiro's arm as he is about to touch her bike*

Hiro: What the-

Tadashi: (So they met again) Oh, you met Gogo. Gogo, this is Hiro.

Hiro: Uhh..hi.

Gogo: *Takes off her bike helmet, and pops a bubble* Welcome to the nerd lab.

Hiro: T-Thank you. *Blushes*

Ryuji: Ah yes, the lab that is specifically designed for nerds like you, G-

Gogo: *Gives him a death stare* What did you say, Ryuji?

Ryuji: N-Nothing...

Gogo: Good. That's what I thought.

Hiro: I mean, he isn't wrong though.

Gogo: *Gives Hiro a death stare as well* He isn't wrong?

Hiro: N-Nothing.

Gogo: Hmph! *Crosses her arms* (In mind: He has grown, huh......he's so cute. Wait Gogo, what are you thinking? Ugh.)

Tadashi: Hiro, can I ask Ryuji in private about something?

Hiro: Sure! Can I be with Gogo though?

Tadashi: Sure!

*With Tadashi and Ryuji*

Ryuji: So what do you need, Tadashi?

Tadashi: Don't you feel weird about what Oscorp gave to Professor Callaghan?

Ryuji: No, why?

Tadashi: I overheard some professors say that it is called a Symbiote.

Ryuji: Huh...

Tadashi: You can use it whenever you want, just make sure to be careful with it.

Ryuji: Okay!

*Meanwhile with Gogo and Hiro*

Hiro: So, what did you do before you worked at SFIT?

Gogo: Well, I used to do racing. Then I decided that that was not worth it, so here I am right now, making a turbo bike that can bypass mach 3.

Hiro: Wh-

Gogo: Why would you wanna talk to me all of a sudden? You're talking to me because you want to make friends, nerd?

Hiro: Of course! I want to make friends since....the only friend I have is Ryuji......and Leiko. *Looks sad*

Gogo: (So it does seem like he remembers my real name) Oh, I'm sorry. *Blushes a bit*

Hiro: It's alright.

*After a few minutes of silence*

Tadashi: Well Hiro, before we leave, there is something that I like to show you.

Hiro: What is it? *Goes to his lab*

(The following introduction of Baymax is the exact same as the movie except the Callaghan part  so I'll put a clip of it instead of writing it)

(Credits to this YouTube Channel BTW)

Tadashi: You see Hiro? Us humans have the potential of anything we could ever want to do. We just need to see it, we need to realize it. I realized how well I can do to save this world, the same goal as Ryuji here. Just a bit different though. His is more of like a world healer while I am like a world supporter.

Ryuji: *Goes to Tadashi's room* He's right, you know. In fact, once I'm done with my project, I'll give you some of my data of research, Tadashi. That way, we can have Baymax over here to not only be a huge support to the world, but also heal the world, back to happiness.

Tadashi: Thanks man! You have always had good support for me. Ever since I started this project.

Hiro: Woah....

Callaghan: I see you two have become close to fruition.

Ryuji/Tadashi: Professor! Hiro, meet Professor Callaghan! Professor, meet Hiro!

Callaghan: I see you love to do bot-fighting, huh? You know, you kinda do similar things my daughter did, doing bot-fighting and such. You know, you also have potential, like those two right there.

Hiro: I-I'm actually considering to join here.

Tadashi: But it might take some time since he is into his bot-fighting stuff.

Ryuji: I can't blame him at all. Before I joined SFIT, I did nothing but games, soccer, basketball, hockey, and bot-fighting. It was all thanks to Tadashi here though, for suggesting this place to me.

Callaghan: But Hiro, if you want to join, you need to show me that you can do it. Show me that you have the potential to the world of infinity.

*The 4 is at the exit*

Callaghan: Hiro, good luck on your decision. *Leaves*

Ryuji: Well, mind if I stay at your place Tadashi?

Tadashi: Sure! Just gotta text Aunt Cass real quick.

*After a few minutes*

Tadashi: She said yes.

Gogo: Mind if I come too? I have a lot of time, so I might as well have fun with you all.

Tadashi: Already on it. *After a few more minutes* Aunt Cass said yes to that too.

Gogo: Thanks nerds.

Hiro: Let's go then!

The group except Hiro: Right!

*Tadashi then drives them to Aunt Cass's home*

*While they are driving*

Tadashi: Hey, lil bro!

Hiro: Yeah Tadashi?

Tadashi: Sorry that I made you miss your game of bot-fighting.

Hiro: No worries. Besides, there is no point to bot-fighting anymore.

Ryuji: Oh? What are you gonna do then?

Hiro: I don't know, but mind if you 3 help me find a way to join SFIT?

The group except Hiro: Yeah!

Hiro: Sweet.....

END OF CHAPTER 1