Here We Go

I walk in the front door with aloud slam of the door. I walk into the living room to see Charlie just sitting there talking to my mom like nothing's ever happened. My mom looks at me with worried eyes, all the while Charlie looks at me with an 'I'm sorry' look, I don't buy it, i don't buy it at all. My mom's the first one to break the silence,

"Where were you darling, I was worried sick! I had to call Charlie over to see if he knew anything."
I laughed, like he would know anything other than the difference between my bestfriends vagina and his pants. I said,

"I went out for a long drive, after I walked in on my 'loving' boyfriend screwing the brains out of my bestfriend."
My mom gasped in shock, closed her eyes and turned her head to look down at her lap. Charlie just sat there, with his mouth open like a fish gasping for air, he didn't know what to say, I really didn't either.

"You know what Charlie, just get out. Get out, drive to her house and continue what you started because you won't becoming back through those doors after you leave. You might as well tell the same to Payton, because I don't even want to talk to you, much less her." I was Glaring a cold, deathly glare at Charlie by the time I ended my rant.

"But Ali, I love you, and she doesn't mean anything." I scoff, "That's what they all say, so get out, now."

After he left my Mom just looked at me "I can't believe you did that Ali, he was just trying to apologize."
I can't believe this, my own mom, turning in me, for some words.
"You know what mom, I can't believe you just said that."

I turned and walked away. I walked into my messy room, packed a bag that had almost all of my belongings in it. I am 18 after all, I'm leaving because I'm over all of this.
After all, what would help if I stay?

-----------------------------------------
Yay, an update!
Sorry it's kinda boring
I'm bored
Bye!✌🏻️