˖ ᝬ ʿ 𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝟑 ,,

𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗌𝗍 — 𝗃𝗁𝖾𝗇𝖾́ 𝖺𝗂𝗄𝗈

𝘿𝙄𝙎𝙇𝙊𝙔𝘼𝙇𝙏𝙔. — 𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙣
↳ ᴛʜᴇ ǫᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴏғ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʟᴏʏᴀʟ ᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ, ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛʀʏ, ᴏʀ ᴏʀɢᴀɴɪᴢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ; ᴜɴғᴀɪᴛʜғᴜʟɴᴇss.

SUNDAY, january 22nd, 2023.

in the next few months, kai only got more distant

in the next few months, kai only got more distant. he picked up more hours at his workplace. i rarely saw him.

malakai leaves before me and comes home after me. he only comes home at the latest hours of the night. but, tonight conquered all.

the time stood midnight, and the front door had just opened. i sat on the couch, binge-watching a new show. kai's eyes widen, indicating he wasn't expecting to see me.

instead of questioning me, he headed straight up to the bedroom. i turned off the TV and followed behind. a perfumey scent surrounded him— a scent only women would have.

i didn't think much of it, i trusted him. we continued our nightly routine. before i knew it, i was asleep.

my eyes fluttered open. our rustic-style furniture welcomed me. the light illuminated the room— making the tiniest details visible.

i looked to my left, the clock read "7:01 a.m.". i usually woke up early, i was my personal alarm clock— kai's as well. his head rested on my chest, and light snores escaped his mouth.

the sunlight hit his face— making every perfection of his face visible. i smiled lightly, pecking his cheek. my smile faded when i saw the reddish mark on his neck.

i slowly rose in the bed, pushing his head off me. i stumbled to the bathroom— gripping my chest. my vision became blurry as the tears formed.

i tried to remain strong, but my body disobeyed me. my knees weakened, and i hit the floor. my head lowered, and the tears running down my face hit the floor.