A request

Authors Note:

Everyone in this universe is aged up by four years. Muichiro is still the youngest Hashira but he is now 18 because this is a lemon fanfic. The story is all the same with the only difference being four years for everyone.

Also, Y/N distracts me too much so I won't be using it. I will refer to the MC as "Kazi" but feel free to change it to Y/N if you need to. 

I hope you enjoy the story!! :D

---------

One year ago, my family was attacked in the night by a hideous creature I now know as a demon. I was only 17, but I still fought for my life and tried to protect my family, but I failed to protect others. Before I could succumb to my own death, my vision became obscured by a thick cloud of mist. I couldn't even react until I saw the head of the monster disintegrating on the ground in front of me with a man suddenly standing in front of me, appearing unbothered by the situation.

He turned to me and I could clearly see his stunning pale turquoise eyes and light skin, almost glistening in the moonlight. He looked bored as his long multicolored hair flowed gently in the breeze of the night while the mist began to fade slightly. He seemed to be the same age as me but the difference of our strength was suffocating.

"Are you alright?" He asked me coolly, without much expression.

"Y-yes," I replied. He nodded before turning away, to vanish. I grabbed his uniform before he could jump away. He looked almost surprised to see how fast I was able to react and grab ahold of him. "Teach me, how you do that," I pleaded.

He turned back to face me, studying my determined expression. He looked a bit unsure at first but he eventually nodded. 

"I don't teach new slayers. Go here, they will teach you how to become a member of the demon slayer corps, if you are so insistent," he replied finally. He handed me a small badge with a name before turning away from me. Just as quickly as he appeared, he disappeared into the night. I looked down at the name and at my family, all of who have gone cold. No point in staying here anymore.

I went to the name and address the strange beautiful man gave me and found a trainer who took me on as their new trainee. They told me the man who saved me that night was none other than the mist Hashira, Muichiro Tokito. I dedicated myself to learning the power of the mist just like the one who saved me so effortlessly. I mastered mist breathing quickly, fueled by my intense desire to never forget the elusive one I owed my life to, even if I made my head feel clouded sometimes.

I was exceptionally talented as I was able to pass the Demon Slayer exam and become a member within just a few months of training. I had officially dedicated myself to slaying demons and protecting others instead of being protected. I thought I was past surprises at this point in my life, but on my 18th birthday, I was called to the Master's Estate for an unknown reason.

I followed my crow, Misora, for about a day but eventually, I arrived at the beautiful estate. The day was open and clear, but I still felt unsure of what exactly was happening. My mind was becoming more forgetful as I grew more powerful, but I knew it must be important if I was called all the way here. I waited by the small river for orders.

"Kazi, right?" A bored voice spoke suddenly behind me. I turned to see the same man who saved me that day one year ago standing before me. I haven't been able to meet him properly due to his status as a Hashira, but I was beyond surprised to see him looking at me with those stunning eyes again. He seemed taller than the last I saw him, but still had a lean build.

He looked confused as he cocked his head to the side, looking at me curiously. "You are her, right?" He asked me. I snapped out of my shock before giving a polite bow as he was my superior, and my savior.

"Yes! My name is Kazi," I replied. I tried to keep my emotions in check as he looked at me blankly before turning away from me again.

"Very well. I am Muichiro Tokito, you are my new Tsuguko. Let's not wait to start our training," He told me calmly as he started to head off the in opposite direction, leaving me speechless. 

Me?! Muichiro Tokito, the mist pillar tsuguko? I haven't even felt confident enough to apply yet! Even if I am climbing through the ranks at such speed, I still find it hard to believe I would catch any Hashira's attention, let alone the one rumored to be more forgetful than a goldfish!

He stopped when he noticed me frozen in place and looked at me annoyed, making my heart skip a beat at the embarrassment of having already annoyed Tokito. Before he could speak, the master appeared to the left side of us. We both bowed to show our respect and sat on one knee to listen to his instructions in synch with one another. At least we were on the same page for this.

"Ah, it seems you beat me to it, Muichiro. Apologies for my tardiness, Kazi. Muichiro is requesting you to become his tsugoku. Do you accept?" He spoke. I stood absolutely still with my heart in my throat while Tokito looked calm as usual, seemingly indifferent about what I was about to say, but I felt that wasn't completely true.