Chapter one

I stared up at the stars, thinking about what was going to happen. I sighed softly, sitting up, pulling my knees up a little as I drape my arms over them. I looked down staring at this knife, this... Instrument I was going to use to end it all. I thought it through multiple times. It had gotten to the point I thought I'd enjoy it. I blew air out looking at the stars once more. " So this is it Rory." I said speaking to myself." Sixteen years in and already giving up. " I closed my eyes, taking in what I was sure to be my last, deep, calm breathe. I looked down and lifted the knife, sliding it down my forearm, watching the blood start to bead up and trail down my arm as I bit my lip, watching it. I hadn't noticed the car pull in, or whomever it was come bursting through the house. I did notice, however the sound of my door being slammed open. I watched my window as I saw Roses face in my window. She practically burst through it as she shouted at me." WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?!?!?" I grimaced, putting my finger over my mouth, then motioned to all the houses around us. She put her hand on her hip, cocking it slightly." They," she motioned to them." Don't friggin matter to me. You do, now what. Do. You. Think. You. Are. Doing." She glared sternly at me as I just stared at her. I glanced at my arm then back up. "Bleeding it seems." I chuckled when she rolled her eyes, storming over to me. She grabbed the knife from my hand and chucked it off the roof. I looked up at her, frowning. "For someone who just turned eighteen a month ago, you're pretty reckless. That could hurt someone or damage something." She squinted, crossing her arms looking down at me." For someone who just turned sixteen a month ago you sure are eager to give up." I grumbled looking down." Touché..."
I felt her sit down and wrap her arm around me." What's wrong hon? What drove you to this point. I mean I've been your friend for a better part of ten years now why haven't you told me you feel this way?" I nodded,looking away ashamed." I... I didn't know how to tell you. Part of the problem is I bottle everything up and don't let it go. I'm afraid to say anything because I don't want to be a bother.. I can't stand it... I can't stand to look in the mirror. I can't stand to think of myself. I can't stand me. It takes so much to at least convince myself that I'm some what okay. I can't cry because I feel so selfish. I know.. I know I'm loved but I can't feel it. I'm tired of just being a disappointment I-" I choke slightly as tears start to well in my eyes. I sniffle as I bite on my hand, closing my eyes. I jumped when she popped my hand, causing me to let go immediately. I looked up at her, a few years fling then back away." I hate how I look and sound when I cry..." She turned my head towards her gently, placing her hand on my cheek." I think," she said softly." That you're a very wonderful person; and that you are very handsome. Or beautiful. I don't want to imagine a world without you. You're my best friend and... Maybe more." As she spoke those last two words, my heart sped up a little, while she leaned closer to me. I closed the gap, kissing her softly, wrapping my NOT, bleeding arm around her. It lasted and lingered on my lips. I thought it would stop it but it just made me start to cry harder. I gasped for air as I started to sob softly. She smiled wrapping her arms around me, laying my head against her chest, resting her chin on my head. She rubbed my head softly, kissing it every now and then. I continued to sob, eventually dozing off in her arms.

When I woke up the next day, my arm was bandaged but I was still curled up with Rose on the roof. I nuzzled her softly then sat up, propping on my one arm. I watched her sleep, more of watching how, she sleeps. She had a beautiful relaxed look on her face. Peaceful to be exact. Her shoulder length red hair fell down her shoulder over her neck. I tucked a strand out of her face and just.. Loved. I realized as I watched her that for the longest time I've suppressed my feelings for her. I looked down then laid back in her arms. A moment or two later she yawned softly, looking at me through tired eyes." Good morning beau-" I cut her off, kissing her passionately pulling away after a moment." I-I love you Rose.." I looked in her eyes then at the roof. She laid there, stunned for a moment before kissing me softly." And I, love you." The grin on my face didn't leave for a week. Each week, we'd meet and sleep on the roof. Some nights colder than others. Some hotter. We went on a date two weeks later, and on that night I asked her to be my girlfriend. She almost yelled yes, holding me close as I kissed her in the restaurant, getting applause from everyone there.

We laid in her bed, kissing softly side by side. We stopped, breathless for a moment. " can you believe it's been four months already?" I said looking in her eyes. She smiled and kissed me again." Yes. It's the happiest I've been, love baby boy." I smiled, blushing." I love it when you call me that.."
" I know.. I've got an idea. Do you consent to trying something new?"
I nodded slightly confused but completely intrigued." Yes.. I do." She rubbed my cheek softly and stood up. Close your eyes and hold the head board." She said, with a.. Demanding tone in her voice. I did as she said and waited. I could hear her opening a drawer and shutting it; then walking back to the bed. I yelped out when I felt her pounce onto me, covering my eyes. She giggled when I cocked my head." Just in case you opened your eyes. Now, you're sure you are okay with trying something new?"
" of course my love. I trust you more than anything." She pecked my lips softly before rubbing my cheek again. Gosh I love when she does that. I felt something go around my hands, tying them to the headboard. I lifted my head up but kept my eyes closed, tugging my arms. " you may open your eyes now." I opened my eyes looking up at her. She smiled and crossed her arms looking down at me." Like it?"
"I-I'm not sure.. I think I do but I feel.. Different.."
She giggled and quickly scratched down my chest, leaving red marks. I moaned softly with a quick whimper, blushing deeply. " I-i liked that.. I didn't know I liked that.." She bit her looking at me, gently scratching my chest. " I wonder what else baby boy doesn't know he likes..." She moved up my chest pulling off her pants, then her underwear, positioning herself over me face with my arms and head between her legs. I blushed deeply looking up at her." Will you pleasure me orally baby?" I nodded, excitement rushing through me as my heart pounded. She smiled and lowered herself down, sitting atop my mouth keeping my nose uncovered. I blushed and started to lick deeply into her, smiling when I heard her moan. As I licked she rubbed over her clit, and gripped my hair tightly. I kept licking deeply looking at her when she spoke ." Mmmmm get it nice and wet baby boy" I kicked faster getting it as wet as I could. I mumbled and looked at her when she covered my nose. I assumed she didn't know but she watched me. I squirmed and struggled, gasping a little when she uncovered my nose, smiling." Get it wetter baby I'm close to cumming and I want you to lick it all up." I blushed still panting with a full erection. I got up all the spit I could and licked it all over her area. I licked even deeper, closing my eyes as some spit slid over my face. I heard her moan loudly, gripping my hair tighter." I-I'm about to cum. Get ready." I kept licking deep and fast as I tasted it. Slowly at first then come rushing out. It dripped into my mouth and down my chin. A little bit going over my face. She moaned, rubbing my head softly and lifted up a little. I took the initiative and licked her clean. Once she was clean she took he hand and scooped up what feel, rubbing over my tongue with it. Once we'd gotten most of it she wiped me off, and kissed me softly. You did very good hon i'm proud of you. Thank you. Did you enjoy that? " she bit her lip looking at me. I stared at her for a moment then grinned widely at her." Thank you love and you're welcome. I honestly... Loved that. I didn't know I've never tried but it was completely amazing. My hearts racing.." She smiled and kissed me again, untying my hands. I rubbed my wrists a little, then wrapped my arms around her." I've got a lot more in store for you." She said as she rubbed my cheek softly. I grinned at her, closing my eyes and laying my head on hers.

Alright guys, whatcha think? New story. Went for a more realistic possibility. I hope you enjoy it!!