𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

Start from the beginning

"when was the last time you were sober?" brady questioned.

"..."

sky looked around as she thought "about three weeks ago, i don't really remember."

sky wouldn't lie and say she hadn't picked up a bad habit. she'd gotten high everyday since her and von stopped talking.

to her feeling high was a way for her to distract herself from her feelings and her hanging around Boss Top lately didn't make her bad habit better.

Normally she would smoke every now and then with saniya but since saniya's pregnant she began doing it alone.

she'd find herself smoking 3-7 blunts a day. she didn't think it was a serious problem though everyone smoked right?

"next time i come to check in, you better have gotten yourself together." Brady pointed before walking out the house.

sky sat on the couch. her head in her hands. she was so irritated all she could do was cry.

"what's going on?" GG stood in front of her. sky ignored her not wanting to talk at the moment or lash out at her grandma.

"i'll be back later." sky told. she got up slipped her shoes on grabbed her purse and walked out the door.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"𝐈𝐌 not making enough money." sky looked over a Boss Top. "what?" his smile faded. "this ain't enough." she told.

"you making like three racks a day relax." Top told. "i'm trynna save and it shouldn't take this long, you making hella and im only making three racks." she argued.

"whatchu saving for anyway." he sat across from her. "i need money put to the side you know ... just incase something happen to me." she shrugged.

"ain't nun gon happen to you." he waved her off. "you never know." sky shrugged. "what's gon happen lil sky?" he gave her a look.

"i'm always in trouble n shit, with the law. i just wanna make sure i got enough to bond myself out if i need to or have enough to get away." she explained.

"smart." he pointed.

"well if you want more money you gon need more product." Boss top told as he got up from the chair. sky watched him with a confused look as he went in the back room and grabbed a box.

he sat back down and slid the box across the table toward sky. sky opened the box and seen it filled to the top with packaged pills.

"and stop spending all ya bread on weed that's where all your money going." he told.

"i can't take all this." she said ignoring his last comment. "uhh and why not." he squinted his eyes.

"where am i supposed to hide all this in my house?" she looked at him like he was crazy. "i don't know, you better get creative." he laughed a little.

before sky could respond a knock was heard from the back door. sky grabbed the box and placed it under the table.

Top went through the kitchen to open the back door. Booka, Muwop, Durk and Von walked in. La and krissy walked in a little after them.