43. Wifey - Mr husband

Soon they reached their new mansion. They got out of their car. Their luggage was already shifted in their room. Priya looked at their house after entering in. Last time when they came there, it was not fully furnished but now it was completely furnished.

Priya:"I just loved this home, Ram.."

Ram:"Me too.."

She proceeds to their room but Ram stopped her.

Ram:"Kaha jaa rahi ho?"

Priya:"Humare room me.."

Ram:"Nhi, abhi mat jao.."

Priya:"Kyu?"

Ram:"Umm.. A surprise is waiting for you there.."

Priya:"Ohh, to batao kya surprise hai.."

Ram:"Nhi abhi nhi, Puja ke baad.."

Priya:"Ok, par mujhe apne baal kholne hai, bohot heavy lag raha hai.."

Ram:"Oh, to tum abhi guest room me chali jao, par please don't ruin my surprise.."

Priya:"Ok, I won't but I'm eagerly waiting for it.."

Ram:"You have to.."

They went to guest room. Priya stood in front of the mirror and started removing the veil from her hairs.

Ram:"Ruko, let me help you.."

He made her sit on the table in front of the mirror and started removing the veil. He then started freeing her hair from the bun.. Soon he irritated as there where so many pins..

Ram:"Yaar, kitni pins hai.."

Priya:"Bohot hai, isiliye mujhe beauty parlour jana accha nhi lagta.."

Ram:"Chalo koi nai.."

After removing few pins he wrapped his arms around her neck from back.

Ram:"By the way, I didn't told you earlier but you are looking very gorgeous, wifey.."

She blushed at his comment and hearing wifey. He kissed the side of her head.

Ram(touching her necklace):"Ye dad ne diya?"

Priya:"Haa, jab hum video call par baat kar rahe the tab vo mom aur dad ye dene aaye the.."

Ram:"I am very happy that you got this, after all only you deserve it.."

She smiled. He then removed the remaining pins from her hairs. He took the comb and set her hairs.

Ram:"Done.."

Priya:"Tumhe baal banane aate hai? Mujhe nhi pata tha.."

Ram:"Are me Shivi ke baal banata tha jab vo choti thi, that's why I know... Theek hai na, koi changes?"

Priya:"No, it's perfect.."

Ram:"At your service, my lady.."

She smiled.

Then they heard the voice of their family members..

Ram:"Tum chalo, me ye sab room me rakh kar aata hu.."

Priya:"Ok.."

He proceeds to go but she held his hand.

Priya:"Ram.."

He turned towards her. She came closer and held his face with one hand and kissed his lips. He smiled between the kiss seeing this bold side his wife. Then he put his one hand around her waist pulling her more closer and other hand on her neck while she held him by his shoulder and other hand locked in his curls.. He softly kneaded her waist with his thumb making her shiver.

After few minutes they parted and rested their foreheads on each other's calming their racing hearts.

Priya:"I love you.."

Ram:"I love you too.."

They hugged each other closing their eyes and feeling warmth and comfort in each other's embrace. After few minutes they parted. He pecked her forehead.

Priya:"Chalo ab bahar chalte hai, varna sab kya sochenge.."

Ram:"Accha ji... I think it was you who first kissed me.."

Priya(smirking):"Haa to, Mr husband, aap bataiye mujhe ki, kya me aapko kiss nhi kar sakti?.."

Ram(smiling):"Ofcourse kar sakti ho... Vese kaafi accha laga husband..sun..ke.."

Priya chuckled slightly hearing to him..

Priya:"Mujhe bhi bohot accha laga jab tumhe mujhe wifey bulaya.."

He smiled and took her hand and gave a peck on her knuckles making her smile.

Priya:"Ab chalo.."

Ram:"Haa.."

They went out and he went to their room to put her veil and pins. When he came back, he saw his Priya who was busy in preparing for the Pooja. Then he also went to her and helped her. After 30 mins they completed the preparation.

Priya:"Maa, aap dekhlo na ek baar, sab sahi hai na.."

Meera:"Haa, beta sab sahi hai.."

Nandini:"Ab Pooja shuru karte hai.."

They all sat in the mandir of the house, while the pandit was chanting the mantras.. Priya did tilak to the Mangal Kalash and made a swastik on it. Then they moved to kitchen and she made a swastik on the kitchen wall. After few more rituals Pooja got over. Now it's time for Priya's griha pravesh.

Nandini arranged a Kalash full of rice and a plate of kumkum. Ram and Priya stood together at the entrance.

Nandini:"Priya, ab apne daahine per se iss Kalash ko girao.."

She slightly kicked the Kalash and the rice in it fell on the ground. Everyone clapped.

Nandini:"Ab iss thaal me apne per rakho, pehle right.."

She slightly lifted her lehenga with one hand and second hand was held tightly by Ram for her support while stepping into the thaal full of kumkum. Then she stepped on a white cotton cloth leaving her auspicious footprints on the cloth. Shivi, Vikrant and Sara blew the party poppers and all clapped.

Shivi:"Bhai, bhabhi aap dono ko aaj koi disturb nhi karega.. Hum sab vapas farm house jaa rahe hai.. Koi helper bhi nhi hoga.. So enjoy.."

Ram:"Shivi!"

Virendra:"Shivi sahi keh rahi hai, Ram.. Hum chalte hai.."

Ram:"Ok.."

All hugged Raya and then left. Now Raya were all alone in the whole mansion.

Ram:"To chale, Mrs Kapoor? Aapke naye room me?"

Priya:"Ji bilkul, Mr Kapoor.. Vese vo hum dono ka room hai,.."

Ram:"Haa ye sahi hai.. Ab. Chalo.."

Both smiled widely and held each other's hand and went to their new room...

.

.

Precap: Love, love and only love..