𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆. Cole Effect

     IT WAS THE NEXT DAY and Aurora Matthews was getting ready for school.  She woke up earlier to take a shower, considering the fact that she was pretty much aware of how things are around here.   She did her make-up; she curled her lashes and put some mascara on, put her lipgloss on her lips and added some blush onto her cheeks.  It was simple, but still cute and visible.  Brunette decided to wear her black cargo pants with black crop top, her black Nike sweater and her Jordans.   She looked herself in the mirror and smiled.  She also packed her bag and was done with everything.

    "Rory, are you ready?" Willy asked while knocking on her door and waking in.  He was wearing black cargo pants as well and his baby blue sweater.  He also agreed to match with Isaac so he wore his black leather jacket.  Rory smiled as she saw him.

    She nodded her head as she looked at him.  "Matching with Garcia, I see."

     "Pretty much yeah.  You look pretty." younger Matthews spoke with a big smile forming on his lips.  She thanked him and they walked downstairs.

     "Good Morning, how'd you sleep?" red-haired woman asked as they walked down the stairs.  Jackie followed after the duo of siblings. 

    "Pretty good.  New bad is on top!" Aurora spoke with a smile.

    "Yeah, I love my new room, thank you." her brother also said, slightly smiled.

    Dark haired teen behind them didn't look so pleased.  "Fine." was all she said.

      "Good.  So, listen. I left you breakfast right there." Katherine spoke while pointing at the kitchen counter, "The boys will take you to school.  I'll see you later."

     "Thanks K.  We appreciate it." Willy spoke for all three of them as older woman smiled at him.

     "Your welcome!  I can't wait to hear about your whole day.   All right?  Good luck you guys!" she spoke while walking away from them and out of the house.

     "Well, if we keep standing here, Cole will leave us and I don't have my own car to drive to and I don't even know where school is.  We better get going." Rory explained while walking outside and towards the car.  They all walked out, following after her.

   "Come on, sleeping beauty.  Get in." blonde Walter spoke as he meet her brown eyes.  She smirked as she did what he told her to do.  Jackie and Willy followed after her, as per usual.

     "I don't really care about school, but we're gonna be late." Isaac spoke as they all settled in but still waited for Jackie.

    "Don't be so mean, Garcia!  She's walking up to us, good job for her." brunette spoke sarcastically as she saw Alex get out and give his seat to her cousin.  She smirked.