"Woah, didn't know you guys had a sniper." The man looked at (Y/N) with awe im his eyes.

"Yep! He's shot is incredible. Ya know,
the man uses a sling shot?! He might be a coward at time, even a big lier, but Usopp is there when you need him the most..." (Y/N) watched the man spit out his drink in shock. "You okay??!!"

He coughed a bit before asking. "Did you say Usopp?!"

"Um yeah? That's our sniper's name. Speaking of names, what's yours again?" (Y/N) tilted her head in suspicion.

"Yasopp..." A few seconds of silence ran between the two before (Y/N) grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.

"YOU DEADBEAT DAD!! YOU BETTER START TALKING, YASOPP!" (Y/N) angrily screamed at the man causing silence on the ship. The woman's death aura around her scared all of the pirates around her. "I think we need to go somewhere more private..." (Y/N) irritatedly said before pulling the man by his ear into the sleeping quarters.

"Ooo Yasopp's in trouble with the lady." A man said making the other's laugh. (Y/N) whipped her way towards the pirate, scaring the hell out him.

Finally the two reach the sleeping quarters, (Y/N) threw Yassop inside before turning to the silent pirates. "Get back to partying boys!"

"Yes ma'am!" The Red-Haired pirates happily cheered before starting up the celebration again.

(Y/N) put her hands on her hips, glaring down at her crew mate's father. "I want to hear one thing from you and I think you know what it is."

Yasopp rubbed his ear in pain. "Yeah. I know. I'm sorry for leaving Usopp behind when I did, but—"

"But you wanted to live freely." (Y/N) sighed and sat on one of the beds. "So you ran off to become a pirate. Am I correct?"

Yasopp looked at the (h/c) haired woman with soft eyes of admiration. "Yes... I do regret leaving my wife and son behind... But I've never regretted giving up on my dream."

"It's not my place to forgive you on that matter, so don't ask for forgiveness from me." (Y/N) smiled at the man in front of her. "I will tell you one thing... Your son still speaks highly of his father to this day. Yes he hates that you left, but I believe in my heart that that Usopp still wants his dad in his life. I also believe he still longs to meet his father and share a bond between him. And I can tell.. you want to meet him too."

Yasopp looked away from (Y/N). The man balled his hands into fist before the two shared a long moment of silence. (Y/N) sighed before standing up to leave the quarter, feeling like the conversation was over. Yasopp didn't try to stop her, but he called out to the woman before she left the door. "(Y/N)..." The (h/c) haired woman hummed in response, her hand on the door's handle. "Thank you." (Y/N) grinned at his words before waving him off as she left the quarters behind her.

~Three Week Time Skip, (Y/N) still traveling with Red Haired pirate~

Buggy (who hitched a ride on the Red Force because I wanted to (Y/N) to interact with him >:3.):

(Y/N) loomed over the sleeping Buggy's head. Buggy's face scrunched up from the sudden shadow on his face. The man slowly opened his eyes, blinking a few times as he stared at the (h/c) haired woman above him. "ACK!! WHAT THE HELL, (Y/N)?!" (Y/N) backed up from the screaming man, allowing the clown to sit up. "What's your problem huh?!"

The woman wore a curious expression on her face. "Can I touch it?"

Buggy looked at her confused for a few seconds. "Touch what?"

Hunted - One Piece X Fem Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें