"Yes, well I don't know everyone but space ship 1, 4 and 5 know about it" explained Antonio.

"Okay, well thanks for the inforation Tonio. Is everything else alrigth?" Asked Mark the Italian mechanic.

"Yep! Well, Daniel is a little brocken agian so I have to fix him a little" said Antonio with a sign.

"Ha ha, be happy that the Robot can do that much already" joked Mark

"Euh, he doesn't want to leave my side so he reallt likes me I guess" said Antonio slowly. Mark just laughed about it. And just before Antonio left to room said Mark:

"Wait Tonio, could you call Jenson for me?"

"Sure!" Answerd Antonio with a smile and then walked away.

Ship 3, Verstappen

"NYCK COME HERE!" Said a mad voice. Nyck slowly walked into the room.

"Yes. . .?" Asked the dutchman softy.

"Why did I still hear nothing from Marcus and Joylon?! Its been goddamnit 4 months sinds I have send them on there mission!" Said a mad Jos.

"I-I Don't know sir. . ." Answerd Nyck

"WELL THEN FIND IT OUT!" Shouted Jos. Nyck nodded quickly and walked away.

"AND DON'T FORGET TO CHECK ON THE PRISONERS!" Shouted Jos at Nyck.

"Why is that boy so useless?" Asked Jos looking at his son. Max just shrugged his shoulders.

Max really felt bad for Nyck, well. . .its not that his father treats him any better.

"Max go check on Stoffel, I want to make sure that he is doing what I told him" huffed Jos.

"Yes father" answerd Max

"Don't call me your father, stupid" said Jos before walking away leaving Max alone, like always. Max sighed and walked away to look for Stoffel.

Jos had kidnapped Stoffel. Stoffel used to be on the space ship of Mark Webber, his father. Jos also wanted to keep Stoffel as prisoner but when he noticed that Stoffel knew alot about Technology he desided that Stoffen could be there mechanic, even if Stoffel didn't want to.

Max found Stoffel in the storage room. When Max came closer the the Belgian he saw that he was crying. Stoffel was sitting on the ground and helt his knees close to his body while tears fell down his cheeks.
Max quietly went to sit next to Stoffel.

"I'm sorry that my father did this to you. . ." Said Max softly. Stoffel looked at the boy next to him and whiped some tears away.

"Its okay, well it isn't okay but I'm at least happy that you aren't an asshole like your father" said Stoffel. Max gave a weak smile.

"I don't want that he starts a war but I can't do anything against it" said Max looking forward not facing Stoffel.

"I get that, nobody wants a war" replied the belgian. It stayed silent for some seconds until Stoffel spoke again.

"Do you know what I miss the most?"

"No" said Max facing Stoffel.

"My dads and boyfriend" said Stoffel softly while there were comming more tears out of his eyes.

"I miss them, I really do"

"I want to say that I get that but I can't, I never had someone who loved me like a real parent. I can't even call my dad father" answerd Max softly.

"Well. . .friends? Then you have someone that likes you" asked Stoffel with a weak smile.

"Sure, I would love to" said Max smiling back.

"MAX!" Shouted a loud voice.

"Shit!" Said Max quick.

"Just say that you slapped me because I wasn't doing my job!" Said Stoffel

"But-"

"No buts, just safe yourself don't worry about me!" Stoffel said rigth before Jos walked in.

"What happend" said Jos angry seeing Stoffel with red puffy eyes sitting on the ground and Max standing next to him.

"I-I euh- slapped him. . .because he wasn't doing his job" said Max hopping that his father would believe him.

"Good job Max. Next time just put him in the
Maltreat room, then he gets what he deserves" said Jos before walking away.

"You won't do that. . .rigth?" Asked Stoffel looking up the dutchman.

"I could never" answerd Max with a smile while helping Stoffel standing up.

____________________________________________

If you're asking 'are you going to discontinue the other book?'

No, I made this book because I just came up with the story and I really liked it so thats why I wanted to start this book. I will just post chapter randomly. So no, I wont stop with the other book by the way 😊