🖤

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
Chapter One

The young lady met someone who looks like a friend but never a friend

Trish was born in a city where there were lot of chaos, her both parents were some sort of psychos who founds each other coincidentally, where awe got some wide.

Her father went to see a friend a [doctor] in his working place at the Hospital, and he met a fair beautiful young lady outside the Hospital crying and subbing, and he decided to approached her to console her on whatsoever is going on with her.

On reaching her, he said to her "peace and blessings of the Lord be upon you dear lady, wasup with you?"
She didn't reply, but subbing and ducking her head.

He went closer and consoled her with some pep-talk, and quoted "will is a decision making and whatever we may decide may not be of pleasure to sweet-talk the heart, may not be of happy tone, pitter-patter nor pitter-put, but whatever nature may decide for us humans, may be of hard-feeling nor hard time, because it's of better for reality to prevail than we-we ideas that may intoxicate the minds to lust.

So dear beautiful, I don't know what made you so sad, what deserves this cry, what makes the beautiful eyes wet, why the dropping of this ocean of sugar wine, neither if I know you and where you are coming from.

But my heart bleeds red hot and it hurt, as tears dropped from your kindest eyes, and if I would know what hurt this heart, I wouldn't mind to hunt it down nor crooked your sadden tones and moment to beautiful smile, happy tune and peaceful day.

I'm so sorry I came this way, on the wrong day and time of misfortunes, but the angels do fall at the right time in human's form nor in any creature. That's why strangers deserves better chances and good gestures, to present who they really are before we can judge them.

Kindness is every key to win some. I may not presented it correctly nor perfectly but I care to set it here.

My first impression wasn't to win your heart for hooks in this Brooks-line to hood your mind doom, for crook crude.

Please do wipe your tears and let me know if I can help ease and heal this wound."

She became calm and told him she's fine.

But he persisted to know more about what is wrong with her so he further quoted "It is fine from a lady, it is a total not fine, especially in a time of misfortune. Women tend to suppressed the feelings with this kind words (it is fine) but fine it is not.

So please dearie I am a man who understood ladies intuitions and I understand the condition you are into right now, and please share because the inquiry mind can't leave without helping."

And she say to him "my sister was admitted here and she's dying on the sick bed."

"Can I see her?" He said. And she took him to the Lab where the sister was admitted, but she was on drip sleeping as they entered.

So he requested to see the doctor, and they both went to the doctor's office to see the doctor.
The doctor welcomed them warmly and asked them to sit, and they sat.

The doctor proceeded to call the man by name saying "Adams you are welcome, so your know this lady?"

Adams: "I just met her here crying and decided to consoled her and I found out that her sister was admitted here."

The doctor replied "yes, she was brought here last weekend and we admitted her in Lab 9 diagnosed with a typhoid fever. But she will be fine."

The doctor further to know more about the lady asking her "what's your name please?"

She replied "Mina."

Doc: "Are you living around the vicinity?"

Mina: "Yes I do, around the subway."

Doc: "Your sister will be fine because she's responding to treatment and everything is going to be alright, just have some peace of mind and take care of yourself."

Mina: "Thank you sir."

And that was how they all became acquainted, and Adams pay the hospital bills and also handed some cash to her, and she thanked him profusely.

They exchanged numbers, and introduction led to more conversation, to deeper communication, leading to more connections, hopping to affections, warming infatuations and all led to a love potion. Got them all drunk robing each other's love lotions of all intuitions.

Adams left that day but can't stop coming to check up on their wellbeing, as well call through the phone to share some ideas with Mina.