The next day was also same . Wei ying and wangji stayed in the room the whole day . wangji knotted Wei ying in each round . countless rounds they have taken . wangji was in his rut so he didn't had any control over himself.

When wangji's rut subsidize a little he'd take the food that Xichen brought for them and would eat that food together with Wei ying.

--------

Time skip :

Today finally , Wei ying's heat ended . he was lying on the bed hugging wangji .

Wangji woke up first . he opened his eyes and glanced at sleeping Wei ying .

Wangji gave a small smile and kissed on Wei ying's forehead .

Wangji thought , "Wei ying ! I don't know about these feelings but....I have gotten fond of you . I want to stay close to you . I want to see you happy and want to see your smiling face everyday. Don't leave me cause...I don't think I'll be able to live without you".

Wei ying smiled saying , "Me too lan Zhan. I feel the same . I also want to stay close to you and can't live without you".

Wangji got shocked hearing this .

Wei ying opened his eyes and smiled saying , "Er gege! You voiced your thoughts thats why I heard everything".

Wangji said nothing . he was just looking at wei ying lovingly .

Wei ying hugged wangji more tightly saying , "I want to stay in your embrace like this forever".

Wangji gave a small smile and back hugged Wei ying . he also didnt wanted to get up .

After sometime , someone knocked at the door .

Wangji asked , "Yes?"

"Second prince lan ! I have brought your breakfast", a servant's voice came from outside .

Wangji said , "OK ".

The servant left from there .

Wangji said , "Wei ying ! Let's freshen up".

Wei ying nodded . wangji got up from the bed. He went to the bathroom and turned on the tape to fill the bathtub with warm water. Wei ying's face was red as he saw lan Zhan walking towards The bathroom naked .

Wangji came back to the room. Wei ying tried to get up but he lied down with an 'ouch' sound since he felt sharp pain in his lower back.

Wangji said in a concern tone , "Wei ying ! You OK?"

Wei ying said whining , "Lan Zhan ! You broke My back...ahh...I can't move...you are such a beast .....help Me get up".

Wangji's ears turned red. He helped Wei ying in getting up . Wei ying couldn't stand so Wangji picked him up in bridal style and started taking him towards the bathroom .

Wei ying smiled while wrapping his arms around wangji's neck. Wei ying was feeling shy as he and Lan Zhan both were naked. Wei ying's body was filled with love bites.

Wangji turned the tape off and helped Wei ying sit in it.

Wangji said , "You take a bath first ...I'll take bath later".

Wangji's ears were red. Wei ying gave a naughty smile saying , "Lan er gege ! We can take bath together . Why are you feeling shy , we have seen each other fully".

Wangji said nothing and went out of the bathroom. Wei ying pouted . Although he said that to lan Zhan to Tease him but internally he wanted Lan Zhan to join him.

Wei ying sighed and then started taking a bath . he felt relaxed while lying in warm water.

----------