💓 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 💓

Start from the beginning

I quickly ate the food since I wanted to go and do the lego set. robin chuckled next to me. "baby relax you're gonna choke" robin said as he slowly stopped chuckling still holding that smile. I smiled as I got up and started to clean my dish. I offered to clean the other dishes but robin said it was fine and he would clean them later.

I grabbed robins hand dragging him upstairs to his room as he laughed behind me. we finally reached to his room and opened the door. I flopped down to the floor and continued doing my lego set as robins would help me out here and there if he wanted to, most of the time just smiling while admiring me.. im so lucky to have this man in my life. :))

after a few minutes passing by I heard light rain drops falling down onto the window. I quickly sat up and looked out towards the window as I saw raindrops dropping each onto the floor, some splashing since it made some puddles! "baby look its raining!" I said to robin smiling as I did. robin started walking towards me, looking outside the window behind me also admiring.

since it was dark outside and it was late at night we decided to start putting the lego set away and start changing into comfy clothes to watch a movie then fall asleep. I was individually putting some of the legos away, keeping the big pieces we made out of the box so it doesnt break, as robin got comfy clothes for me and him.

I finally finished putting the lego set away as robin handed me some clothes. I went to the restroom as robin changed in the room. I started stripping off my shirt and pants, folding them and putting them aside to take home with me when I go back home, as I put on the oversized hoodie robin gave me to be comfy in.

I slipped on the short shorts, basically covered from the oversized hoodie. I then went back to see robin in bed covering himself while.. shivering? It wasn't that cold was it.. ? I then realized why he was shivering. I heard a loud thunderstorm coming from outside the house. I crawled into bed hugging robin as I played with his hair with one of my hands.

the other hand covering his ears as I pecked soft kisses onto his face. after a few minutes of the thunderstorm noises fainting as it moved a distance away from the house, I heard robins breathing slow down at a slow pace. hes peacefully asleep. I planted a soft kiss onto his forehead as I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

(𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠)

𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm buzzing right beside my ear as I rubbed my eyes with one hand, as the other turned off the alarm. I turned to my right and saw a peaceful robin, sleeping softly. I smiled, as I kissed his forehead lightly. I made my way down to the kitchen to make some breakfast for him and me.

I finally made it to the kitchen and decided to make sunny side up eggs with bacon and a hashbrown. while I was making the eggs, I felt hands creep up onto my waist holding me. I looked over to the head that was laying on my left shoulder, and it was robin! "hi baby! how did you sleep? did you sleep well?" I asked him.

"hi mi amor, I slept very good actually baby." he said as he kissed my cheek. I giggled as I shooed him off indicating for him to sit at the kitchen table. he went off to the kitchen table as I was done making the food. I set the food onto the plates and set the plate onto the table. I sat down beside him and ate my food aswell.

after we finished, I got robins plate and mine and went to go clean them. after I did, I followed robin as he lead us to his room. he opened the door letting me flop onto his bed. robin chuckled as he followed aswell. me and robins back were against the bed looking up to the ceiling. "thank you." robin said randomly. what did he mean by this??

"for what sweetheart?" I said confused to robin, hoping for an answer. "for being there with me in the night when that thunderstorm happened.." robin said to me. "of course my love, I couldn't bear to see you in that state baby." I said to him, softness in my tone of voice.

robin hugged me, pulling me closer towards him, I hugged him back, as I smiled and placed kisses all over his face. robin giggled at the action, as he kissed me passionately. I kissed him back, still hugging him. after about 30 seconds, we let go for some air. all I saw was robins goofy wide smile I always loved to see.

robin- "I love you mi amor"

finney- "I love you to baby"

𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐈𝐈 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘𝐘 𝐈 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐘 𝐀𝐂𝐂 𝐁𝐔𝐓𝐓 𝐍𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐐𝐖𝐖 𝐈 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈 𝐉𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐄. 𝐁𝐔𝐓𝐓 𝐁𝐓𝐖𝐖.. 𝐓𝐀𝐇𝐍𝐊𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐎𝐒𝐎𝐒𝐎𝐒 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇𝐇 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐑 𝟏𝟑𝟗 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖𝐒𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊??!?'?𝐍𝐕𝐍𝐕 𝐓𝐘𝐘𝐘 𝐈 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐎 𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐍𝐖 𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖𝐒 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐘𝐒𝐒𝐌𝐌:𝟑𝟑 𝐍 𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒𝐒.. 𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐈 𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐈𝐈!!!