During the period of stabilizing Chen Ying's spiritual root, I listened to him: "In a few days, I will go back to Yuxu with the head and my junior brothers and sisters, and there will be hidden changes in the star picking platform."

But if Ye Qingrang asked what happened, Chen Ying couldn't say, but said with a calm face: "I don't know if the Ding family has revealed to you that the scientific research institute has detected that the aura between heaven and earth is weakening, so it sent a team to Yadan to investigate."

Ye Qingrang thought about it for a while, and thought a lot, and his heart sank: "If this matter is true... Then the living environment of human beings is even worse.

"I'm afraid it's worse than we can imagine." Chen Ying said, "Originally, beasts absorb spiritual energy much faster than human cultivation, but now I don't know how many high-level alien beasts are hiding in the deep mountains and deep seas, if the spiritual energy is insufficient, I am afraid that they will hunt all weak creatures on a large scale." Weapons of destruction cannot be used, special weapons are still in full swing, and so are many high-tech products, and the first thing to do now is to buy time for humanity and prevent the beasts from rioting.

Ye Qingrang rubbed the back of his hand and said, "Open the other four doors and release the energy of the other world to stabilize the situation, this is probably what Senior Cheng asked you to tell me."

In one sentence, Chen Ying felt a little embarrassed but did not evade: "Yes... Opening each door has its corresponding opportunity, the Peacock River is an accident, and the rest are not so lucky. If you only need to lose some property and spiritual treasures, it is a trivial matter, if you have to cultivate as a profound person to preside over the overall situation, once you are involved in it... It is not good to say that life and death are determined by heaven. But it's a matter of human survival, and if you have the ability to do so, you have to help!

These words were exchanged for He Chengshuang sneering: "We have decided to participate in the matter of the Five Gates to the end, but it is only for personal interests, and I can't afford the righteousness of human survival."

Chen Ying stroked the mountains and rivers on Xuanyuan Jian's body with his hand, and smiled innocently: "The rise and fall of the world is the responsibility of the husband, once this matter is successful, the two of you will make great contributions, no matter what the intention is, the living beings in the world should have a sense of gratitude, and you can't push it away if you want to."

Chen Ying and the others were pressed for time and took a plane back to Hubei, and Ye Qingrang considered that Jiang Ruoyu and his party would take a long time, so he and He Chengshuang slowly crossed Shanxi, and when the time came, they would meet Chen Ying in the Chang'an Safety Zone.

After a few months, the Chang'an Security Zone has become more and more prosperous, revealing an indescribable dangerous atmosphere.

The two of them are already famous in Beijing, but this time they don't travel alone with any forces, and they have a lot less attention when they enter Xi'an, but it is also inconvenient to do everything themselves.

Taking advantage of the fact that the two were ready to go shopping casually, and in a few days, when Wang Zhijian came to the door, I was afraid that they would have to deal with endless dealings all day long like in Beijing.

Walking and walking in front of the task exchange, Ye Qingrang couldn't help but laugh, but He Chengshuang was not interested, just because the venue was too small, and there were no big tasks and important information to come.

However, as the saying goes, the temple is a small demon and the wind is big, and the king of the pool is shallow, and this is indeed the truth.

The two gangs of people in the exchange were in full swing, pushing and arguing, and they were almost going to go out of the door. Ye Qingrang didn't want to get involved, and when he turned around, he caught a glimpse of a person, and most of his fists and kicks were under him.

Ye Qingrang flicked his fingers, and a blue light shot into the middle of the two people, and a cluster of different plants came out vigorously, with a faint smell scattering, everyone was startled at first, and when they reacted, they suddenly felt that their eyes were dry and their heads were dizzy, and their limbs were sore, weak and cold, which was very different from the spirit of desperately trying to fight with the hot air just now! Before I knew who the master was plotting against, I saw the two of them walking slowly.

Luo Ping saw the face of the person who came, and shouted in surprise: "Boss He!

He Chengshuang saw him long before Ye Qingrang, and he hadn't seen him for about half a year, Luo Ping's face had a lot of vicissitudes, and he didn't know if it was because he didn't have time to take care of it, seeing that he had just come out for the people behind him, there was a big difference from the man who was opportunistic and flamboyant at the beginning, but this

He Boss still had a consistent tone.

After the end of the world, most people's abilities may not be high, but their eyesight strength can be cultivated, Luo Ping saw that the momentum of the two was not like ordinary people, and he understood the power of Lingzhi, so he naturally would not chase and fight, but he could not run away like a lost dog, gritted his teeth and said: "The two brothers are not like locals, and I will wait for me to report to Brother Long today before making a judgment, I will put the words here first, what is the fate of provoking Brother Long, you can go out and inquire!"

He Chengshuang's eyes flashed with coldness, and he said: "No one in Beijing dares to call me a brother and a brother, what will happen to me, I'm afraid you won't even be able to reach the place to inquire!" The

other party was quite tough, although he was not frightened by a word, but he was already suspicious in his heart, so he immediately took his subordinates to leave, and threw Luo Ping a "wait and see" look when he parted.

"Boss He..." After the people left, Luo Ping became cramped.

Ye Qingrang corrected: "Calling Brother He is even a

separate volume reading 149."

-

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmarks

The commits of the search are made by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the IME interface

X

Please enter a search term

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Desire Society