"Doctor Ye, are you okay? Can you help me take a look at the situation of a few colleagues, I see that all of them are not lightly injured.

Ye Qingrang looked around, the fifteen wood-based awakened people were not hurt too much, and when they absorbed a lot of wood spiritual power, when they were full of energy, Ye Qingrang said in a deep voice: "Friends who have awakened the wood-based ability, please concentrate on helping Minister

Ye to treat the thunder-type awakened first, this is also your chance to make up for your mistakes."

These fifteen people have long been ownerless in their hearts, although they are not Nie Chao's accomplices, but they are also afraid of being held responsible, hearing Ye Qingrang's request, they suddenly realized, and hurriedly ran in groups of three to the nearest injured person who fell to the ground, and tried their best to treat the injury, and finally barely hung the lives of the five people.

Ye Qingrang walked to the seriously injured Kang Chi, he was curled up in a ball, he had fallen into a deep coma, the thin clothes on his body had been torn several times, the original red and swollen wounds had turned into patches of bruises, and there seemed to be no obvious wounds on the outside, the more this was the more he could not take it lightly, I was afraid that the internal injuries had accumulated too much.

What Kang Chi said was also for He Chengshuang's life, so although Ye Qingrang himself did not fully recover, he still tried his best to deliver wood spiritual power to him, repair his injuries, and within a while, he consumed all the few Huiling Pills he had just eaten, and he could only take out more, replenish and maintain them, and replace them with a red face and white in turn, and in the end, no matter how much he took the pill, it was all black in the blue.

He Chengshuang held Ye Qingrang's shoulders tightly, and couldn't bear to say, "Don't force yourself anymore." After speaking, he shouted with a gloomy face to a few stunned people not far away, "They are all dead!" Don't know how to come and help?

Chapter 104 Jealousy

Those people were startled, looked at each other, they all saw how powerful He Chengshuang was, and they didn't have the courage to step forward for a while.

Ye Qingrang raised one hand to hold He Chengshuang's palm, and said softly: "Don't embarrass people, Kang Chi is too seriously injured to let inexperienced people come here, and he is doing this for you, I don't want to owe others please." There are also those thunder awakened people, the biggest problem is that the thunder power in the body is drained, and if you leave it alone, I'm afraid that the foundation will be wasted, so you can find a way to help.

He Chengshuang had a calm face, obviously not wanting to leave Ye Qingrang's side. Ye Qingrang knew his thoughts, and smiled: "I have my own sense of proportion here in Kangchi, and I also want to grasp this great opportunity, these people will be grateful to you, in pairs, you just listen to me and help others."

He Chengshuang stretched out his hand to wipe the blood stain from Ye Qingrang's forehead, leaned over the wound and kissed it, saying, "Don't let yourself have an accident!" Stood up and walked to the nearest unconscious person, and repeated the trick, letting the young dragon spit out the essence of thunder power, and after walking a circle, the young dragon was in low spirits and slightly sluggish, and he hung his head on his shoulder and did not move, and he didn't want to pay attention to He Chengshuang, who had been oppressing him.

The five of them received a mellow thunder replenishment in time, and finally stabilized their cultivation. Loading all the people into the car, Ye Rongzhong asked: "Doctor Ye, they haven't woken up yet, aren't they..."

"Minister Ye doesn't have to worry, they have lost their spirit, and if they don't sleep for a day and a night, I'm afraid they won't wake up."

Ye Rongzhong nodded, and said to the other people: "I still have to trouble other people, and after I go back, I will temporarily enter the hospital with the injured for treatment, and if there is anything that needs everyone's help, I hope you will try your best to cooperate." One of the

older women said: "That's for sure, it's just that we all really don't know what's going to happen tonight, so..."

"Please rest assured about this." Ye Rongzhong has a gentle temperament, looks gentle, has both a majestic bearing and a very calm attitude, and a smile at this time can calm people's hearts: "I believe that you are also innocent victims, even I have been deceived by the group, and when the matter is over, I will not only pay the salary according to the original agreement, but also give the corresponding compensation, thank you for your active cooperation in the treatment."

Whether these words were due to the scene or not, in short, stabilizing people's hearts was quite miraculous, and almost all of the fifteen people were grateful and ashamed, and they resigned one after another.

As for why He Chengshuang and the three of them followed behind and reversed the predicament, that was a later story, not suitable for talking in front of everyone, the three of them knew it in their hearts, and they would talk about it after they went back.

Kang Chi was also sent to the military hospital for key care, and Ding Jiukang rushed to hear the news, which was also the first time He Chengshuang and Ye Qingrang saw Ding Jiukang's eldest sister and Kang Chi's mother, Ding Shaohua. Ding Shaohua did not cry bitterly in front of Kang Chi's hospital bed as everyone imagined, or the six gods had no owner to find trouble, but after confirming that Kang Chi was not in danger of life, he thanked He Chengshuang and the others, and then went to a professional doctor to ask for details.

Ding Jiukang was busy with work, he didn't close his eyes for two nights, and his face couldn't hide his tiredness: "I didn't look at him for a while, so I made myself like this, fortunately there are two of you, otherwise I'm afraid he won't come back."

He Chengshuang didn't want Ding Jiukang to misunderstand, and explained: "I really can't blame him for this matter, I think Ye Rongzhong will probably find time to contact you, and the specific matter will be handed over

to you to read 140."

-

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmarks

The commits of the search are made by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the IME interface

X

Please enter a search term

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Desire Society