As soon as he took a step, he felt a numb ankle, plopped and fell forward, turned around and looked, his left ankle and calf were deeply pierced by several triangular blades, seeing that Kang Chi was more out of breath than in in, and wanted to fight with him, he couldn't help but be angry, endured the stinging pain in his foot, and his right foot burst out with thunder, and kicked Kang Chi's head, waist, and abdomen at once.

Kang Chi's medicinal properties had begun to decline, and after a short outbreak, his body became weaker, bending over into a shrimp to block the vital point in his abdomen, holding his head to protect the back of his head, and his body was red and swollen from being kicked and beaten, and it was full of blood.

After taking a few breaths, he retracted his feet, Nie Chao returned to his senses, and he could tell which was more important, and turned around and walked towards Ye Qingrang. He Cheng was distracted and saw him getting closer and closer, but he couldn't get out, the thunder flashed between his eyes, and the three thunder Jiao were lured by the thunderclouds, and jumped out of the body one after another regardless of the will of the master, swimming around the two of them, and Ye Rong was shocked to see it.

Ye Qingrang secretly hated He Rong's absence, otherwise how could he allow the villain to be rampant, and immediately decided to release the three-legged golden toad from Xiao Qiankun, the spirit beast can best judge the killing machine, as soon as Fang appeared on Ye Qingrang's shoulder, he spit out three times in his mouth, hitting Nie Chao's chest, knocking out three small holes in his armor, and the beauty Ji on the top of his head shook it gently, and a black gas instantly overflowed.

Nie Chao was defenseless, his chest shook, he raised his hand and summoned a thunder net to stop the black gas, as soon as the poisonous gas touched the thunder light, it sizzled, emitting bursts of rancid stench, Nie Chao knew that it was powerful, and he suddenly did not dare to approach easily.

Ye Rongzhong's clothes had already been wet with sweat, and he squeezed out words from between his teeth and asked He Chengshuang: "If this continues, our thunder power will be drained sooner or later, if there is any way to get out of trouble, just use it!" He had already seen that although He Chengshuang was trapped like him, his cultivation was far from comparable to him.

He Chengshuang hadn't stopped thinking since he was sucked into the tree hole, and suddenly his eyes burst into light and shouted, "Don't resist, just let it absorb!" "Let's completely let go of the control of the thunder Jiao and let them fly into the thunderclouds.

The thunderclouds suddenly surged violently, like a ball of boiling water in the air, rolling endlessly. Ye Rongzhong was half convinced, and decided to gamble, his muscles and bones were loosened, and his spiritual power poured out like water!

Thundercloud absorbed the powerful thunder spiritual power of these two people, and instead of expanding and exploding, it quickly condensed and turned into a thunder bead the size of a baby's fist. Nie Chao below saw it clearly, laughing wildly, his eyes seemed to be crazy, and there was endless eagerness.

Lei Zhu was still shrinking, Ye Rongzhong gasped, he was already weak, and said intermittently: "In this way... Comparable to a nuclear bomb ... Never..."

He Chengshuang lost the three thunder Jiao that his own thunder spirit had turned into, and his vitality was greatly damaged, not to mention Nie Chao at this time, I am afraid that a yellow-mouthed child can beat him, and shouted angrily: "Qingrang, iron meteorite!"

Ye Qing was dazed, and when he heard this, he forced himself to cheer up, took out a jet-black iron rod with the length of his forearm from Xiao Qiankun, and threw it up with all his might. Although Nie Chao didn't know what this was, his heart was still beating wildly, and his intuition told him that he must not let this thing touch the thunderclouds, and with a kick of his legs, the thunder energy rolled out, and he stretched out one arm to the iron rod.

Ye Qingrang was no longer able to control the plant, so he pounced, stretched out one hand sharply, grabbed the corner of Nie Chao's clothes, and ripped the person off, and the two rolled together.

The meteorite iron rod flew halfway, the rear strength was not continued, and it was about to fall back due to inertia, Nie Chao's face was happy, He Chengshuang saw this and pounced, and grabbed the iron rod with a hand, Ye Rongzhong took a breath, hooked the withered vines in the cave with his feet, and firmly pulled He Chengshuang's feet with both hands to prevent him from falling.

Nie Chao struck Ye Qingrang on the corner of his forehead, knocking his eyes black, and his vision was blurred by the blood flowing, and his hand subconsciously refused to let go. Nie Chao had completely discarded the style of a fifth-order master, and even tore Ye Qingrang from his body, and then climbed up the tree.

He Cheng exerted his strength in both abdomen, and one of them returned to the cave, but he didn't have time to get up and race against time to throw out the iron rod and concentrate the thunder beads accurately. As soon as the iron rod touched the surface of the thunderball, it quickly dissolved, melting into molten iron dripping, and the high-temperature molten iron fell into the ground of the cave, accompanied by a white smoke popping sound. Before the time of a minute was reached, the iron meteorite that had been roughly refined by Ye Qingrang and hidden deep in it was revealed.

The oval iron meteorite the size of a goose egg was hot at the moment, and the circles of prints on it were shining, attracting each other to the thunder beads, getting closer and closer, but the light of the iron meteorite was dimmed, turning into a black and inconspicuous stone, and suddenly a thumb-sized purple-red light spot flew out of it, and drilled into the thunder bead with a bang.

He Chengshuang felt the change in the thunder bead, he was overjoyed, raised his hand and made a move, and the three spiritual powers re-condensed into the thunder Jiao, which broke away from the thunder bead, and the thunder bead lost its huge energy and did not collapse, but after the purple-red light point drilled in, it confronted each other with the thunder Jiao at a distance of three inches.

There was a squeak in the thunder bead, and the form suddenly elongated into a rope, flying around the thunder Jiao, and suddenly the first coral had two horns, and the body was four claws, imitating the appearance of the thunder Jiao to form a purple mini dragon!

The purple dragon is only the length of the palm, the four claws have five toes, and two thin whiskers are born on each side of the nose of the dragon's head, which sway lightly with the wind, the red light flashes in the eyes, the body is twisted and flexible, and the mouth is opened with the intention of a long howl, but it emits a begging

like a nestling Read

139 in separate volumes

-

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmarks

The commits of the search are made by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the IME interface

X

Please enter a search term

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Desire Society