Kang Chi looked up at He Chengshuang in a panic, he and Ye Rongzhong were palms against each other, and they circled around the thundercloud body involuntarily, and the thundercloud light shone on the faces of the two, clearly extinguished, and they couldn't see their expressions clearly. Ye Qingrang's expression was cold, his wrist flicked, and he already held the Seven Whips in his hand.

Kang scolded in shame: "I heard the news from your subordinates, why do you want to frame me like this?

Nie Chao shrugged his shoulders and said indifferently: "No matter how you quibble, anyway, today your intended person will die under the thunder in the wood with Ye Rongzhong!" That's fine, if you know that you are calculating against him, the sixth-order thunder awakened person will kill you like crushing an ant to death.

Kang Chi still wanted to argue, Ye Qing let the aura around his body flourish, and the seven whips twisted slightly like a bone snake in the wind, and asked coldly: "I don't want to listen to your nonsense, what is the thunder in the wood?" What will happen to the two of them?

Nie Chaoyin laughed, and also raised his hand to look at Ye Rongzhong, the two people above had not said a word, the green tendons on the forehead were bound to appear, the roots were bulging, and the face rose to purple.

"What does it matter to us how the mine is formed? I just need to know that it can kill Ye Rongzhong! Now with a He Chengshuang, haha came at the right time! It took me so long to figure out a way to get rid of Ye Rongzhong, why did I pop up a He Chengshuang out of thin air!

This person is insidious and treacherous, he has been planning for a long time to achieve his goal, Ye Qingrang didn't have time to listen anymore, he swept with a whip, and he was castrated so fast that he hit Nie Chao's chest at once, and he was not happy when he made a move, and affirmed: "You are also a fifth-order awakener!"

Kang Chi was unheard of and unbelievable, but Nie Chao smiled: "It's been a long time ago!" I have big ambitions, do I want to be an errand subordinate like Cao Qiudong for the rest of my life? That's why I hid it, but after today, it is destined to be the era when my Nie Chao will show his skills! Suddenly

there was a scream from above, and the skin and flesh of the five fourth-order thunder awakened people were scorched black, and the thunder was struck by lightning all day long, and a stream of thunder power was forcibly pulled out of their bodies, surging towards the thundercloud in the central tree hole. And the skin of the six big trees gradually peeled off, and the spiritual power was continuously extracted by the fifteen wood-based awakened people, all of whom had red cheeks, as if they were drinking a century-old wine, and their expressions were intoxicated.

"No wonder..."Ye Qingrang's words were cold: "You have coaxed many high-level thunder system awakened people to this point, that is, you want them to become the flower fertilizer of the thunderclouds, so that you can reap the benefits of the fisherman, and you have also summoned many wood masters to disintegrate the spirit wood to facilitate the thunderclouds to wreak havoc." Wood Awakened Listen to me! How will it end well if the seedlings are pulled out and promoted? I advise you not to be blinded by petty profits! Ye Rongzhong and He Chengshuang will never be easily defeated under the thunderclouds! Nie

Chao shouted loudly: "Don't listen to his nonsense!" The energy in this place is enough for you to become a fourth-order, and the fourth-order to a fifth-order, and the future is limitless, this person has become a well-known miracle doctor with only the fifth-order wood ability, and your achievements beyond him are just around the corner!

"Could it be that Nie Chao will let you go? If he is promoted to the sixth order, no one will want to leave alive! Stop now, I will protect the military and the government from not pursuing you for being deceived by Nie Chao, otherwise, heaven and earth, you don't want to escape from it! Ye Qingrang has always been gentle, but at this time, he spoke fiercely, and he was even powerful.

Among the fifteen people, there were more advanced internal strengths, beads of sweat on the tip of their noses rolled down, and they replied with difficulty: "It's too late... We, we can't get out of our hands! Ye Qingrang saw that their expressions didn't seem to be lying, and the secret way was not good, holding down the giant tree in the center with one hand, the rolling wood spirit poured out, but it sank into the sea like a stone.

Nie Chao was extremely wise, he could see the trick at a glance, and couldn't help laughing again and again, sighing: "God help me!"

Kang Chi rushed to the top, his ten fingers moved, and several triangular blades galloped towards Nie Chao, and when they landed on his chest, they only made a tinkling sound, and they turned back in vain.

The coat was scraped off, revealing the swarthy armor, and Nie Chao's face was full of disdain: "I don't know what to do, if I don't have a little preparation, how can I stay still in the area of Mu Zhonglei?" And even you, a fourth-order gold-based little white face, are delusional enough to be able to defeat me? Okay, I'll send you on your way first! Kang Chi's

face was distorted, and he said angrily: "You shouldn't be, you shouldn't slander me in front of He Chengshuang, today is death, and I won't let you have a good time!" After saying that, he flipped his right hand, and at some point there was an extra black pill in his hand, and within ten seconds of opening his mouth and swallowing it, his momentum suddenly rose, and he instantly rose to the peak of the fifth order!

Nie Chao never expected that Kang Chi would have such an anti-heaven tiger and wolf medicine, he thought that he was not missing, but after all, he was born in an ordinary person, and he didn't know that Kang Chi had a strange temperament, and his family was worried that he would go out and provoke unsolvable right and wrong, so he tried his best to get a life-saving medicine for him.

After eating the pill, Kang Chi tore his coat, the jingling sound was endless, and the eighteen triangular blades were connected in a line, drawing a

sub-volume to read 138

-

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmarks

The commits of the search are made by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the IME interface

X

Please enter a search term

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Desire Society