all over the world!" The man felt guilty at first. , just wanted to strike first, but they were unable to refute what they said, and their faces turned pale. These four people are all top-notch masters, and when looking into the reasons, they can only say that they used inappropriate force and did not deliberately cause trouble. The people in the area may not make it difficult for them. People, but the dereliction of duty of the five of them is ironclad, and they cannot escape.

At this moment, a military vehicle drove out of the door. An officer inside opened the door and came down, quickly commanding: "The Lieutenant General has given instructions to invite Mr. He, Dr. Ye, Mr. Jiang and Mr. Hua, people from the police station and the medical team." We are already on the way. You guys will go back and take notes later. New staff will be deployed to take over the work. There is no need to panic for those present, we will ensure your personal safety!" It was said to

be the instruction of the lieutenant general, but in the minds of the four Everyone knew that it was Ding Jiukang who received the news that they were arriving in Beijing and had someone come to greet them in advance. Otherwise, his men would take them away before the people who could handle the accident arrived.

Chapter 99 The Troubles Arose

Ding Jiukang had been waiting in the office early in the morning, his eyelids twitching. He never expected that He Chengshuang would cause a big incident when he arrived at the door, causing everyone to know.

He Chengshuang stepped into the room and found that Chen Ying and Cao Qiudong were also there.

Ding Jiukang smiled bitterly and said: "He Chengshuang, you are so courageous!"

Ye Qingrang smiled and greeted him: "What did Colonel Ding say? We are doing things honestly and in accordance with the rules. Why is it wrong again?"

"I won't argue with you. If the Thousand Machine Stone is destroyed, the Scientific Research Institute will know the information immediately. If I hadn't asked someone to take you away in advance, they would have had to give you an explanation. And the Medical Research Institute would not have taken you away." Are there any results from the research on catching cramps and peeling skin? If you want to establish your authority, you can't make a fuss in the city like this."

Seeing that they stopped talking, Ding Jiukang said again: "Originally, because of Chen Ying's incident, the Dou family has been looking for it since they came back. My trouble is that although I have suppressed it, I have offended someone in the end. I appreciate your abilities and want to be friendly, but I dont want to make enemies on all sides. Since we all want to cooperate with each other, your words and deeds will be indispensable in the future. I'm going to be the first to say something ugly if people label me as one of our factions. If I do it so outrageously that it won't end, I won't be merciful in our past friendship." Having said that,

Ding Jiukang always prefers He Chengshuang. On the other hand, his father and grandfather also meant the same thing, because the value of these few of them is far more than trouble. Just because of Ye Qing's skill of rejuvenating, there is no telling how many people can flock to him.

"The accommodation has been found for you according to Xiaoye's request. I thought about it and gave you two cars from me. They are more practical than buying them from outside."

After explaining the general situation clearly, the four of them left the office. Building, from a distance, I saw an extended luxury car parked outside. A lean man in a suit and leather shoes stood aside. When he saw the person, he greeted him politely, with a very standard smile on his face: "Young Master, Mr. When I heard about your return, I immediately asked me to take you back. He has also heard about what happened today, and it has nothing to do with the young master. As long as you go home, naturally there will be no trouble coming to your door. "

Hua . When Hanzhang saw the housekeeper who had been following Hua Mingrui for many years, he looked calm and smiled: "How come my friend's affairs are none of my business? I am not Hua Mingrui, and I can't do things that seek profit while avoiding harm, or do things based on profit. I know exactly when I should go back."

Uncle Liu's smile did not change and he continued: "If the young master doesn't want to go back to the old house for the time being, my husband has also bought a lot of properties for you in various places. You can bring your friends to live with you. Okay."

Hua Hanzhang sighed slightly: "Uncle Liu, we don't have to waste time here in vain. Colonel Ding values ​​me and my friends very much and has carefully found a place for us. As for Hua Mingrui's real estate enthusiasts, You can send it to anyone. I am no longer the person I used to be. I no longer care about the things I valued in the past. Just go back and tell him exactly what you said. I am not worried that you will add insult to injury. You are working in the Hua family. You have always been diligent, conscientious and fair, and I actually respect you in my heart."

The smile on Uncle Liu's face finally softened. He had watched Hua Hanzhang grow up, although he always felt that he could not match the abilities of the young master and the young lady. But I never underestimated his efforts. Although I felt that his little thoughts could not make any big waves, I never felt that he was willing to completely leave the Hua family and give up his considerable family property. But now it seems that maybe nothing is impossible.

"That's fine, the young master is still young, and the husband has good intentions. No matter how much fun he has outside, he always has to go home."

Hua Hanzhang walked past Uncle Liu and chuckled: "Yes, we have to see you. , why rush for a while." The four people and the two beasts got into two cars separately until they drove out.

Reading 133

-

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmark

The search is submitted by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the input method interface.

X

Please enter search terms

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Desire Club