Hanzhang blushed and said, "Who is sighing? I was just wondering what the two of them were doing outside, what they were doing mysteriously."

Ye Qingrang put down the book and thought for a while, and said to him: "Hanzhang Zhang, I have to remind you first. When Lao Jiang comes back this time, he might be a foundation-building cultivator, which is equivalent to the early to mid-level fifth level." "

Tell me carefully!" Hua Hanzhang put away his smile. .

"Cheng Shuang and I found a place outside the safe zone before. Well, it happened to be the first day you were in the hotel. It is very suitable for Lao Jiang's earth spiritual power cultivation, but it is useless to others, so we didn't call it Fuck you."

Hua Hanzhang looked a little sad: "He really didn't reveal anything to me before he went." "It's not like

you don't know Lao Jiang's temper. He will only come back to tell you after he succeeds in building the foundation. You will never praise Haikou before you have done anything."

"I know." Hua Hanzhang smiled: "This is exactly what I like about him."

Ye Qingrang was still a little disappointed when he saw him, I thought: "No wonder the world says that the authorities are obsessed with the power of others." Then he asked: "Don't you always wonder why, with your talent, Lao Jiang's cultivation is always one step ahead of you? In fact, it's not just you, I'm afraid Cang Shuangshuang and even many of you are following me. Mutated spiritual root awakeners like you are thinking about why people with ordinary spiritual root attributes like Cao Qiudong and Yue Xun are ahead of them?" "

You want to say that it's because they may have put in far more effort than us, but To be honest, although I don't practice day and night, I have never been lazy, and my desire to become a strong person is no less than anyone else." Ye

Qingrang nodded: "Yes, then you Tell me, why do you desire to be a strong person?"

"Because I want to occupy a place in the Hua family and gain the weight of my voice. Who I want to be with and what I want to do can be decided by myself, not Just obey!"

"If this is your reason, then I want to tell you that the reason why Lao Jiang desires to become stronger is because he wants to be your strongest backing when you make your own choices. If you are not strong, you may end up Its not the worst yet, but if hes not strong enough, capable, or qualified enough to talk to the Hua family, he will lose you and everything! This is something he absolutely cannot bear. If you are carrying your own burden If you are leaving, then Lao Jiang will bear a double burden. When you are just not being lazy, he has been working day and night!"

Hua Hanzhang was so shocked by these words that he couldn't say anything and stopped working hard. It would be too embarrassing to let the tears flow.

"I'm not saying that when you are alive, you have to abandon everything and pursue strength blindly, but Lao Jiang is willing to do this for you. Hanzhang, I still say the same thing, pressure is a good thing, but don't let it turn into life You have seven orifices and an exquisite mind, but as long as one of them is blocked, you will become 'know nothing'."

"Qing Rang," Hua Hanzhang said with a smile and tears in his eyes. This time there was no reluctance, cowardice or pretense of being free and easy, and said: "I'm very lucky to have met you, really."

Ye Qingrang smiled back: "How can we not be like this?"

He Chengshuang was the only one who came back a few days later and gave Hua Hanzhang a hand-drawn map outside the safe zone. , let him find Jiang Ruoyu by himself.

It was a bit far away, so Hua Hanzhang drove for a long time before he found it. From a distance, he saw a lean and ragged little boy squatting next to a tree, motionless.

Hua Hanzhang looked at it intently for a while and thought to herself: "Why is there a child sleeping here?" He got out of the car and went to look. He called twice but saw no response from him. He was surprised: "Isn't he dead?"

He quietly held the long bow behind him and walked around to the boy. Only then did he realize that this was not a real person, but a painted clay figurine! The carving is delicate, but it is not considered to be superbly crafted, but Hua Hanzhang felt an indescribable "life" from this sculpture, so much so that he mistakenly thought it was a real boy from a distance, even though it was motionless!

Hua Hanzhang immediately looked around, not noticing any danger, and settled down to observe the statue carefully. The boy looked miserable, covering his stomach with his hands, his cheeks were sunken, his wrists and ankles were slender, and he looked like a little beggar at the age of eleven or twelve. Son.

Hua Hanzhang seemed to have grasped something in his heart, but couldn't put it into words, so he had to walk further inside. Suddenly, out of the corner of his eye, he spotted a person hiding behind a tree. He was startled and suddenly drew his bow and arrow, only to find that it was still a clay figure. Still the same boy!

The boy looked at Hua Hanzhang longingly, as if he was begging, but he didn't dare to get close, and Hua Hanzhang's heart clenched when he looked at her. Moving forward, there were several clay figures. The boy had grown up a lot. He was surrounded by several people who were a head shorter than him. Some people kicked the boy, and some threw stones at him. It was just these bullies. They all had no facial features, and Hua Hanzhang wanted to go up and push them away!

Volume reading 128

-

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmark

The search is submitted by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the input method interface.

X

Please enter search terms

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Desire Club