Ding Jiukang raised his eyebrows: "It's true, but you helped me enter the mine. It was originally included in your mission for this trip. If you want to use this to negotiate conditions with me, it is not enough." "

Otherwise, the person who solves the problem is not me, but this beauty Ji Jin Toad." Seeing that everyone was still confused, Ye Qingrang Continue to explain: "The poisonous gas in this mine has accumulated deeply. If it were at its peak, we would probably fall into madness without knowing it and be trapped underground forever. Fortunately, the spiritual beasts guarded here and absorbed most of the poison, so that we could let go We are saved from annihilation."

"What do you mean..."

"Toads are valuable but difficult to raise. They must absorb equal amounts of pure gold spirit and poison every day to ensure a balance between the two."

Listening to Ye Qing Having said this, Ding Jiukang will inevitably want to give up. Although the treasure is good, it is troublesome to maintain it every day. Moreover, there is another key point. The golden toad is not a dead thing. He is very intelligent and may not be willing to be restrained by others. If one is not careful, Let it hurt people and make it more difficult to end.

He Chengshuang saw Ding Jiukang's intention to retreat with his bright eyes and sneered in his heart: "I have been timid in my life. I will lose three points first. Qing Rang is interested in the power of this big mouth to take drugs and heal injuries. I will help him get it. The only bad thing is , its really troublesome to have another thing in the house to distract Qing Rangs attention!

Ye Qing Rang still wanted to show his affection and reason, but He Cheng Shuang said directly: The little girl said something right, who Whoever grabs it belongs to you, no need to say more!"

Ding Jiukang was already shaken, but now he was aroused to be competitive, and he agreed: "Okay!"

Ye Qingrang glanced at He Chengshuang, half helpless and half sweet, He Chengshuang This means that I want to help him capture it.

Kang Chi took a few steps forward, stared at He Chengshuang and said, "I'll give it a try, too!"

Ding Jiukang wanted to stop him, but he knew that talking about him at this time would have the opposite effect. As long as Kang Chi's life was not in danger, he would There he went.

The three of them distanced themselves and took action each. Ding Jiukang, Kang Chi, and Jin Chan all used gold power, and even their weapons had the same purpose. Ding and Kang were uncles and nephews, and their weapons were made by the same family. Pieces of extremely thin triangular golden thorns, with special patterns engraved on the front and back. The three corners are extremely sharp and cold.

The golden toad relied on the inexhaustible supply of gold mines, spitting out gold and stones repeatedly, knocking all incoming enemies to pieces. Ding and Kang were victorious because of their control. More than a dozen triangular pieces rotated in the air, making a clanging sound. The golden toad was motionless and could handle it with ease.

He Chengshuang filled his chest with energy, flicked his fingers together, and the energy as sharp as a blade shot out of the air, with a faint sound of thunder, and landed on the dancing triangular thorns. The golden thorns carried thunder, and their power increased greatly. Jin Chan dwarfed, and a golden thorn flew past Beauty Ji on top of her head. Beauty Ji suddenly rose up with a burst of black energy, neutralizing the remaining power of the thunder.

When Jin Chan was attacked, he rose up in anger. With a croaking command, the earthworm monsters raised their heads and lined up in two rows, and fired artillery frequently. Chen Ying waved his sword horizontally, and a fireball was cut into two pieces in the air, half of which went up to the sky. Half of it is on the ground, but it can't touch him at all.

The easiest person to deal with artillery is Cang Shuangshuang. Water can defeat fire, and this is especially true with mutated ice spiritual power. When she was distracted, she saw a blue fireball rushing towards the ragdoll cat following Black Panther. Cang Shuangshuang Thinking of this cat with a beautiful appearance and a well-behaved personality, I wanted to stop it, but I saw Zongyu's beard twitching slightly, and he sneezed suddenly. The flames that hit it seemed to be blown by a strong wind, flickering and flickering backwards. It spread out in all directions, condensed into blue ice flames, and fell to the ground.

He Rong eliminated the two earthworm monsters, turned back, and crushed the dreamy ice flame with one kick. The rain fell on He Rong's chest, meowing and complaining about the thrilling experience just now. He Rong had a green and thick tongue. He licked Zongyu's face and the tip of his nose hard, causing him to lift his front paws to rub it.

He Rongjin's pupils stood upright, and with a flick of the leopard's tail, he smashed the blue flames flying from behind. Only then did Cang Shuangshuang realize that a deep green lotus bloomed from the tip of the leopard's tail, stirring up the reality of the world. Hard to tell.

Ding Jiukang and his team were all leaders among the elites, and they killed the earthworm monster in an instant. However, the golden toad was really difficult to deal with. He was still invincible against everyone alone. He Chengshuang, Ding Jiukang and others also wanted to capture the golden toad alive. , I cant help but keep my hand everywhere.

He Chengshuang's attack was the most brutal here. He originally had the intention of surrender and vowed to take down the golden toad. Unfortunately, he couldn't do whatever he wanted with every move. He was really frustrated.

Although the golden toad was not exhausted, his blood was rising and he was extremely anxious after being besieged for a long time. The lower parts of his cheeks were bulging, and the black flowers on his head were swaying. People who were close to him suddenly felt that they were short of breath and took a few steps away.

He Chengshuang's fist joints crackled, his eyes showed a ferocious look, and he advanced instead of retreating. After a short roar, a four-clawed thunder dragon jumped out from his chest, whizzed down with the power of wind and thunder, and charged towards him with the fury of thunder. The golden toad opened its mouth and bit it!

The crisis suddenly came, Jin Chan was furious, his body sank and shrank, and he suddenly jumped up, with golden light flowing all over his body, his eyes closed tightly, and he collided head-on with the thunder dragon with a bang. The thunder dragon failed and rolled back. The golden toad was hit by the momentum and fell straight down, slamming into the gold mine, creating a deep pit and croaking wildly.

Volume reading 124

-

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmark

The search is submitted by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the input method interface.

X

Please enter search terms

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Desire Club