While Kang Chi was hesitating, He Chengshuang had already walked out. Seeing this, everyone had no choice but to follow. superior.

After walking about a third of the way, the temperature gradually rose again. Ye Qingrang suddenly stopped and flicked several pea-sized seeds into the stone walls on both sides of the corridor. Small red and white flowers bloomed. The aroma is pleasant. Just one sniff of it will make you feel all the dryness and heat in your heart and mouth, and your mind will be clear. Only then will you realize that the front is filled with fog, and the two forked roads are closely connected. If you are not careful, you will go wrong, and once you go wrong, you will have to go back. Go to the origin.

However, they had been confused by the heat mist before and had no memory of the left fork in their minds, so they just went to the right.

Cang Shuangshuang rushed forward, picked off a small flower, and crushed it on her fingertips, wondering: "What an amazing flower! What is it?"

Ye Qingrang smiled and said: "It's okay to tell you, this flower is called sinking water to moisten the heart with indifference. The peaceful aroma calms the mind and relieves all diseases."

"Then you are not afraid that I will hide it secretly and give it away to others? In this case, the name of the miracle doctor will be difficult to protect."

"Eating a bowl of rice together, some people will grow brains and others will grow brains. They can't achieve the same effect."

Seeing his indifferent expression, Cang Shuangshuang felt bored and left the flowers behind.

After choosing the right path, the ten people walked into a new world and felt that the temperature had risen sharply. There were large and small stone pits scattered around, some were only ankle-deep, and some were bottomless. The bubbles were rolling in them, more like hot springs. .

Going further in, Ding Jiukang looked shocked and reminded everyone: "It's right here, everyone, pay attention!"

The ten people were alert and found that there seemed to be a thick black snake twisting and rolling in front of them. Ding Jiukang hit it with a golden force, and the thick snake suddenly surged in pain. Without stopping, they all pulled away and raised their heads. They turned out to be earthworm monsters that were several times smaller than the outside. However, these worms were completely black, their roots were intertwined, and their heads were shaking. For a while, it was hard to tell how many there were, but judging from their twists and turns, Between the exposed gaps, the golden light that could not be concealed burst out, looming.

Chen Ying struck preemptively again, and a Xuanyuan Sword Qi passed by, but only left a white mark on the earthworm monster. The earthworm monsters were so angry that they all attacked together and found that no matter how hard they fought, they just stood firm and refused to come out.

Peng Dong said: "It stands to reason that they can't just defend themselves. We can grind them to death even if we take turns fighting them. But the skin of these monsters is really strong. If this continues, they won't be able to do anything. We will exhaust them first!"

Hua Hanzhang didn't believe in evil. , with his backhand, he pulled out a black arrow with a triangular iron tip. He wiped the blood from Ye Qingrang's refining and sealed his throat. He hooked and loosened his fingers, and accurately sank into the mouthparts of one of the strange earthworms. No matter how thick its skin is, it will always be made of meat inside. Seeing the blood sealing its throat is extremely toxic, and it's fearful that it won't be able to kill a monster that can't fight back!

The earthworm monster was hit by the arrow, and it suddenly leaned back and was shot through. As it shook its head and was about to be poisoned, a crisp frog cry suddenly sounded, and blood closed its throat. Not only did it not work, it actually caused the earthworm monster to open its mouth and spit out a ball of blue flames, burning the arrow stuck in its throat, and continued to attack Hua Hanzhang.

He Rong jumped in the air, followed by a green lotus, catching up in mid-air, and collided with the blue flames. The green and blue flames intertwined with each other, exploding like fireworks, and dissipated invisible.

Hua Hanzhang was shocked and angry: "What can instantly remove the poison of blood sealing the throat!"

Cang Shuangshuang asked: "What is the poison of seeing blood sealing the throat, is it powerful?"

Hua Hanzhang felt unhappy and said: "Three seconds You can knock down ten or eight of them!"

"You!" Cang Shuangshuang was about to choke on her words when she suddenly heard another "croak" and immediately cursed: "Smelly, leprosy, come out if you can. !"

Upon hearing this, the earthworm monster twisted its body, revealing a gap in the middle. Below it was a pile of black minerals like a hill. The outer skin cracked, revealing bits of gold, and a toad the size of a palm was squatting on the gold. Mine top.

The toad has a golden body, three legs, eyes like two blood jade beads, and a pure black flower on the top of its head. Although it is weird, it has a fatal temptation. It is not smelly or leprous, but delicate and cute. A phoenix would not live unless it was a parasol tree, and a golden toad would not live unless it was a land of wealth, which just illustrates the preciousness of the wealth below!

The three-legged golden toad was probably curious about where the highly poisonous thing came from, so he ordered the earthworm monster guarding it to step out of the way to let it have a look. Cang Shuangshuang changed her previous scolding and said happily: "What a cute golden toad, whoever grabs it will belong to him!"

Chapter 92 Fighting violence with violence

After saying that, he rushed forward, and the earthworm monster spurted out balls of fire, but she ignored it. He waved his hands continuously and froze the flames into ice balls, smashing them to pieces on the ground.

Ding Jiukang was worried and winked. Cao Qiudong followed closely behind her. When the three-legged golden toad saw the two coming, he opened his mouth and spat out, and two golden streams of light struck out like lightning. Cao Qiudong's pupils shrank and he shouted angrily: " Get up!" The soil in front of the two people's feet rose into the sky, densely forming two barriers, but the next moment they saw that the mud and tiles were completely shattered, and two streams of light

Volume reading 123

-

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmark

The search is submitted by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the input method interface.

X

Please enter search terms

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Desire Club