Hua Hanzhang was injured for the second time. He no longer wanted to talk and returned to his room in despair.

It took another two days for He Rong and Zong Yu to come back. From a distance, they saw one black and one white huddled together, indescribably close. When Zong Yu saw everyone, he called out twice very tenderly and affectionately. Hua Hanzhang's face was expressionless, and a heavy rain started pouring in his heart.

The three yachts headed for Gouqi Island in the wind and waves. Ding Jiukang, Kang Chi, Cang Shuangshuang, Cao Qiudong, and Ding Jiukang's direct soldiers Peng Dong plus He Chengshuang and his five people formed a team with the black panther and white cat. The five fourth-level awakeners in the Ark safe zone plus the five guards led by Dou Yan formed a team. The last team is the twenty third-level elite guards brought by Ding Jiukang from Beijing.

The three combat forces are the most targeted, executive and commanding unified combat mission that Ye Qingrang has participated in so far!

Chapter 91 Three-Legged Golden Toad

When everyone landed on the beach, the rain became heavier and heavier. Their sight was blocked while traveling in the rain, and the danger doubled. The terrain of this deserted island is extremely strange. It is like a big bowl on the sea, sunken from the outside to the inside. Ding Jiukang is going to the center of the island, which is also the gathering place of metal mines that he has painstakingly detected. Here he will attack in one fell swoop. The fifth level launches an attack and will never return if it fails!

There are many monsters guarding the spirit mine. Except for Ding Jiukang's group entering the mine, the other two groups are responsible for cleaning the outside.

The monsters on the periphery were insignificant, but when they approached the entrance of the mine, their feet shook violently, and four giant snakes as thick as a century-old tree emerged from the ground, their heads raised, and they let out a loud roar.

Everyone steadied themselves and looked again, and they saw that this was a giant snake. It was earthy brown all over. The top of its head was split and covered with sharp teeth. Its body stretched and shrank like an earthworm. Its body was covered with fleshy lumps the size of footballs. It was so disgusting!

The monster's mouthparts opened and closed, and a stream of thick yellow liquid spurted out. The smell was astounding to the nostrils. All the women present covered their noses to dodge. Even if it had no offensive power, no one wanted to be showered with such stinky water.

Shi Yin frowned slightly, raised her hands lightly, and the turbid liquid that fell in front of her shot back and scattered into a piece. Cang Shuangshuang gave a soft drink and pointed with one arm. The two streams of water began to condense into ice from the bottom and climbed in the opposite direction. Before anyone could react, they froze together with the mouthparts of the giant beast. Two icicles suddenly went downwards. As soon as it dropped, the top of the giant beast crashed into the ground.

Cang Shuangshuang couldn't wait to show off her skills. She was determined not to be underestimated. If Shi Yin could stop one, she would do more.

It's a pity that this method can only resist but not destroy the enemy. The top of the giant beast shrank inward, like a loaded machine gun, and balls of mucus were shaped like bullets, shooting out, and all kinds of spiritual power on the ground for a while Flashing continuously.

The three teams dispersed one after another. Cao Qiudong knelt down on one knee, spread his fingers and slapped the ground. He unleashed his spiritual power and surged to his feet. The soft soil suddenly became as hard as a rock, tightly trapping the lower bodies of the four monsters. Chen Ying took three big steps and picked up the Xuanyuan giant sword with his backhand. The spiritual energy from all directions gathered towards him crazily. The mountain and river star map on the sword suddenly lit up. The afterglow was breathtaking. Four beams of spiritual energy on both sides of Chen Ying condensed into Xuanyuan. The prototype of the sword was extinguished, the light blue light was extinguished, the sword body floated up and down, and he shouted loudly, the sound was like a loud bell, deafening and deafening: "The remaining light from all directions!" Four

sword energy came out in response to the sound, with the force of breaking bamboo, slitting the throat and skin, and slicing the skin in mid-air. The huge "earthworm beast" was broken in half! Bloody minced meat and yellow and white mucus were flying in the air. Hua Hanzhang raised his arm lightly, and the west wind suddenly picked up from the ground and blew away all the turbid objects. Not a single piece of dust stained the corners of everyone's clothes.

The twenty soldiers watched all this without saying a word, while Dou Yan's group was horrified. A mere three people were better than thousands of troops!

Ding Jiukang issued an order: "Stand your post. If we don't come out for a day, hold on to the end!"

Twenty people responded in unison: "Yes!"

Dou Yan watched them bow in and said nothing more. Qualifications speak out.

The entrance to the mine was unusually strange. It was in the shape of a perfect cylindrical passage. Everyone slid out a distance one after another, and then they suddenly thought that this seemed to be the path that the earthworm beast had arched before. What if the path below was not a secret mine, but a giant beast? In the abdomen, it is unimaginable. Fortunately, the ten people landed safely and their feet were submerged in the pool.

Cao Qiudong touched the four walls and said: "The mud and stone are solid, but these monsters can break through them easily. The talent of drilling holes is really not simple."

Peng Dong said: "That's good. If they hadn't created so many passages, I'm afraid We have to drill holes for three days before we can get to such a deep place." He did not leave Ding Jiukang's side while he was speaking, alertly observing the movements around him.

Volume reading 122

-

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmark

The search is submitted by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the input method interface.

X

Please enter search terms

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Desire Club