Xiao Yu shook her head repeatedly. Ye Qingrang was really afraid that her thin neck would be broken like this. "I see it nearby every day, and a big black cat goes out to play with it every day. Xiao Xiaoyu is very happy. It's not like when he stayed with me before, he could only stay at home all day long, which must have been very boring. "

"It can accompany the people you like, and you will never feel bored in anything you do. Xiaoyu

was coaxed into giggling: "But I really don't have the energy to play with it. Xiaoyu has also mutated, right?" Isnt it awesome now? If my parents find out, they will definitely take it away. They bought it back to relieve my boredom, but now they definitely want it to protect me. I dont want this! "

Ye Qingrang thought to himself: "It's not very powerful, it only knows how to act coquettishly. It seems that the previous owner doted on it too much. Asked: "Why?" "

Xiaoyu was a little angry: "Because when I came back from Hubei, I accidentally lost Xiaoyu. I said I wanted to find it, but everyone said I was fooling around. They didn't love Xiaoyu at all. Xiaoyu must have been heartbroken to death. Now...it can be with you now. I hope it can be happy and worry-free in the future, and it doesn't matter if it forgets me. "

These words are somewhat beyond Ye Qingrang's expectation. He didn't expect that a little girl could have such a clear mind. Although this is the best for everyone, because if Xiaoyu's family insists on taking Zong Yu away, He Rong will be the first There was going to be a fuss, and the matter might get to the point where it

would never end. Just as he was thinking about what to do next, He Chengshuang suddenly came back, learned the whole story, and said immediately: "It shouldn't take too long to go to the pet shop for grooming. I'll be back later." Just meet him directly. Ye

Qingrang felt that this decision was ill-considered, and discussed in a low voice: "What if Zong Yu can't let go of his former master, and he can't let go of He Rong?" He

Chengshuang loosened his collar: "There is nothing to be reluctant to part with. For example, you and your mother recognized each other, but if I asked you to go out with me, who would you go with?" "

Ye Qingrang blushed slightly and glared at him without any intimidation: "There is no such metaphor! The situation is different again. He

Rong smiled lowly: "Otherwise, none of you are enlightened. The situation is really the same!" "

Ye Qingrang's eyes widened in disbelief, and he couldn't stammer out a complete sentence: "You...you mean, He Rong and Zong Yu? God... no..."

He Chengshuang nodded: "Humph, it was just the time when we stayed out for two nights a few days ago. I knew as soon as He Rong came back that I would not be able to distinguish the virtues of my son. "

Although Xiao Yu couldn't hear clearly the conversation between the two, she saw the gentle and good-looking elder brother's face changing and frowning in confusion. Hua Hanzhang's excited voice came from outside the door: "The little prince is here! Come and open the door quickly. "

Jiang Ruoyu smiled and watched him playing tricks, opened the door, and walked to the pet store in the rain. He also knew that he was good-looking, so he walked in with his head held high. He had taken good care of himself, his fur was fluffy, and his neck was There was also a small blue bow tied in the middle that was the same color as its eyes. That Smelly Meijin learned from Hua Hanzhang! When Hua Hanzhang

saw Xiaoyu, his first reaction was that she thought she was here to see a doctor, and asked with a smile: " Qingrang, are there guests? Then let's go upstairs, it's not clean with too many people. "

Zong Yu was stunned when he saw the person. After being stunned for a few seconds, he suddenly jumped towards Xiao Yu. However, he forgot that his body was no longer the size of the pet cat before. He jumped forward and rolled back with his wheelchair. Fortunately, Ye Qingrang was prepared and rushed forward to help him.

Zong Yu tried his best to get into Xiao Yu's arms, and Xiao Yu also hugged him and cried and laughed. Hua Hanzhang was dumbfounded, and He Rong surrounded him restlessly. Wandering not far away.

Ye Qing asked Chao Hua Hanzhang to wink. Hua Hanzhang could not guess, and the joy on his face suddenly disappeared.

Zong Yu played with the master for a long time, and the others He could only sit aside, no matter how anxious he was, he couldn't say anything, especially Hua Hanzhang, who was quite impressed when Ye Qingrang told Xiao Yu's thoughts. It was getting

dark outside, and Xiao Yu's communication equipment suddenly rang loudly and collapsed. Smiling face, the bodyguard must have called to urge her when she saw that she still hadn't come out.

Xiao Yu still wanted to deal with it, but she was told that she wouldn't go out in fifteen minutes, so she would come directly to pick her up.

Now Xiao Yu could not delay any longer, so she had to reluctantly follow Zong. Yu said goodbye: "Xiao Xiaoyu, I'm leaving. "

Zong Yu understood what she meant, with strong reluctance in his eyes, and followed her to the door. Hua Hanzhang's throat tightened, and when he was about to say something, He Rong suddenly let out a low growl at Zong Yu. Zong Yu looked back at it, meowing anxiously, but He Rong was unmoved.

Zong Yu was extremely sad, no matter how much she was reluctant to give up, she still didn't take a step out of the door. Xiao Yu's eyes flashed.

Reading Volume 121

-

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmark

The search is submitted by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the input method interface.

X

Please enter search terms

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Desire Club