My story

It started from the kingdom named annora the one of the most beautiful kingdoms in that time. I was born to the simple parents my father is a painter who paints the walls, houses of people in our kingdom and my mother is a housewife and a tailor she was very beautiful in her younger days...

My name is arabella and i am 21 years old who is living with her parents and two sisters actually it sounds abnormal but our kingdom annora is magical and in here many people has different types of magical powers and they can change person into cat, dogs and other different types of animals. It sounds interesting na but i imagined from my childhood that wish i could have that powers. In our kingdom the people who have powers they born with them.

Sometimes i go with my father who is painter and u help him in his work and other time i helps my mother

Sometimes i go with my father who is painter and u help him in his work and other time i helps my mother. I have two sisters both are younger than me chloe is the middle child who is very rude,arrogant and feel jealous about everyone in our time there is no much fashion but she is one of the most attractive girl in our kingdom.. and she proud of this always showing off and wants to be the centre of attention of everyone. I love her afcourse she is my sister but she hates me and my most little sister the shy,introverted lydia one of the most innocent person i know in my life she loves me and she is the only person in my family who loves me the most ..

My past is not so good i will tell you later but today i wake up early as usual and i will go market today to shop some new clothes with my sister and my mother.

I told my mother that i am ready but she told me I don't have to come with them and only she and my sisters go with her.

Yes it breaks my heart into pieces but it became my habit now because she hates me and i will obey her all rules. So I didn't said anything to her and she told me to do the pending work.

They went and i am at my home. I am very magical person always believes in magic that someday i will have the powers and i will help the people also me and my family lives together happily. If you thinking about love i had never interested in the love and i never had one i am also like my sister lydia..

I always felt good at my home our home is very beautiful because i made it with my beautiful memories and i lived her since i was born the beautiful garden with my favourite flowers and the kitchen. I am living in this home with my magical thoughts 💭 ❤️

 I am living in this home with my magical thoughts 💭 ❤️

Our home is not so big but yet magical everyone wants. It is not big deal because in our kingdom everyone has the big and beautiful homes..

Anything not a big deal here with the magnificent magical powers and the big secrets lies in people heads from generation to generations..

I just finsihed my work and now i want to go to the nearby forest where i go everyday for walk but something is different whenever i go there it hits different to me, i don't know there beautiful birds chirping and the different types of animals. I like rabbit very much i will take some carrots with me to feed them.

In this beautiful forest, you can encounter a wide range of animals. Majestic creatures such as deer gracefully roam through the undergrowth, while birds sing melodiously from the treetops. Squirrels playfully leap from branch to branch, and rabbits hop around in search of food.

Additionally, forest is teeming with life on a smaller scale. Insects, such as butterflies and dragonflies, flit through the air, adding flashes of color to the scenery. Bees buzz from flower to flower, pollinating plants and contributing to the forest's biodiversity.

Now i am going to forest but i am scared that if my mother will not find me at home she will again scold me like before she don't want me to go oustide and want me to do all the home chores

Finally i arrived in the forest i have many friends here the one who is very annoying my monkey named momu and the other rabbit the robb from my childhood whenever i felt sad i came here everyday and i talk with them they also understands me i love them very much..

I am sitting near the big old tree suddenly rain started and now i don't have anything in which i will hide my self from the rain but only the big tree so I decided to wait here till rain stops.. but inside i am feeling very scary because of my mother i think they came at home but now i have to go home early as soon as possible to avoid her anger...

Hey guys hope you liked the first chapter....
Tell me in the comments section if you liked this or not i am writing this for me to test my self if i am capable of writing or not 📝

Bye see you soon if i will write more chapters and stay safe and healthy i don't know if it will have the love story because I didn't think about the story before writing i am just writing the story with heart no preparations..

Question for you guys
1. Tell me your favourite name for fictional character female and male?

Bye 👋
❤️❤️❤️😀
Song 🎵 dedicated to my chapter

In the heart of nature's embrace,
Lies a kingdom of beauty and grace,
Where the trees stand tall and proud,
Whispering secrets to the cloud.

Oh, the forests, so enchanting and green,
A sanctuary where dreams convene,
From the rustling leaves to the birds that sing,
In this haven, nature's gifts bring.

Majestic oaks and towering pines,
Dancing together in serpentine lines,
Their branches reach for the azure sky,
A symphony of life, birds fluttering by.

Oh, the forests, so enchanting and green,
A sanctuary where dreams convene,
From the rustling leaves to the birds that sing,
In this haven, nature's gifts bring.

Beneath the canopy, a world unseen,
Moss-covered rocks and babbling streams,
Creatures big and small, a harmony of life,
In this vibrant tapestry, love is rife.

Through the forest's winding trails,
Adventure awaits, without fail,
Discover hidden treasures untold,
As the mysteries of the forest unfold.

Oh, the forests, so enchanting and green,
A sanctuary where dreams convene,
From the rustling leaves to the birds that sing,
In this haven, nature's gifts bring.

So let us cherish and protect,
The forests that we must respect,
For in their embrace, we find solace and peace,
A magical realm where worries cease.