part 17

Luthra house

Preeran room

Karan came back to the room late night... Being drunk.... Preeta was sitting on couch hugging her knees... Her face were tear stained... Eyes were swelled up....

She raise her head as he stumbles and bumped across the wooden showcase....

Karan : stupid showcase.... (he tossed his shoes away then walks to bed... But stopped looking at her) mrs maheshwary......sorry.... Ab toh mr maheshwary rhe nhi.... Toh aap toh mrs luthra hn.... Me mr luthra.. And uh... Are mine mrs luthra.... The only luthras in house....

He walkds towards her while stumbling through... He was about to fall.....preeta stood up and hold him straight....

Karan : manna pdega mrs luthra... Aapke mr maheshewary the bde naseeb wale... I feel bad snatching his naseeb for me.... I really feel... He has such a beautiful wife... (touch her face with back of his hand...preeta flinched away... But he hold her back to him) god....u r beautiful....

He held her face... Preeta tries to jerk his hand away... Karan twists her both hand at her back... Preeta shrieked...

Preeta : nhi... Nhi pls.... (he grabbed her jaw leaning close to her... Preeta shook her head.. Tear drop rolled down her cheek)

Tujhe Dekhta Hu
Toh Lagta Hai Jaise
Mujhko Khuda Mil Gaya

Karan notices the tears rolling down her cheek.... He turns her face away kissing her tear drop..

Preeta close her eyes.. Clenched her fist feeling disgusted...

Tujhe Dekhta Hu
Toh Lagta Hai Jaise
Mujhko Khuda Mil Gaya

He brush his hand over her neck.. Sliding to her hair... Grabbing it from back... Making her look at him...

Dhadkan Ko Meri
Ab Zindagi Ka
Jaise Pata Mil Gaya

Karan leans towards her neck backing her to the wall.... Preeta shook her head in no.....

Preeta : pls... Pls karan... Tum... Tum hosh mein nhi ho... Dont... Dont do this to me karan.... Pls.... (he placed his lips against her collar bone sliding her sleeves slightly) karan... Pls....

Chal To Raha Tha
Main Gumshuda Se
Ab Rasta Mil Gaya

He raise his head brushed his thumb against her lip.... Preeta nods in no....

Preeta : tum.. Tum hosh mein nhi ho karan... Pls... Pls aisa... Aisa kuch mt kro.... Tum... Tum ho rakshas... Pr... Pr mai janti hun... Tum... Tum kbhi meri ijazat ke bagaer mujhe chuoge nhi.... Mera ek woh... Woh bhrosa tutne mt do.... Mt do karan..... Pls... (pleads joining her hand) mere rishi ke... Rishi ke is ehsaas ko mt cheeno mujhse... Uske...uske is ehsaas ko mt cheeno... Pls... Pls karan..... Dont... Dont touch me.... Dont... Dont.... Dont fade his touch for me... Pls....

Intehaan Intehaan
Mere Pyar Ki Tu Intehaan
Intehaan Intehaan
Mere Pyar Ki Tu Intehaan
Hmm Ho.. Hmm Ho..

Karan looked at her... He tilt his head.... And starts moving backwards leaving her.... Preeta looked at him.... He blows kiss to her and smiles....

Karan falls backwards on bed.... Preeta covers her mouth... She rushed to washroom and throw up....

She looked at herself in mirror.... She picked up scrubber and start scrubbing her face her neck trying to remove his touch.... She grabbed basin and cries covering her mouth..... The washroom was eerie silent... But her silent sob was the only sound that was echoing around...