~Chapter Three~ "It's a date :)"

Jeremys POV

P.S. I'm probably going to switch between the spelling of Micheal's/Michael's name throughout the story.

Mike: Hey this is Micheal, I'm the guy who bumped into you yesterday. Anyway, I wanted to apologize for that and maybe ask if you wanted to hang out, and before you ask, I got your number from Scott.

You: Lol it's fine don't worry about it, also sure! I don't really have anything to do :)

Mike: Sweet, how about Super-Novas arcade at 1:30?

You: Sounds great! I'll be ready in prob 20 min.

Mike: Aight, would you like me to come pick you up or do you wanna drive and we can just meet each other?

You: I kinda don't have a car so uhh here's my address- ***********

Mike: It's a date :)!

I stare at the message and blush, oh my fucking god he called it a date... AHHH, EXUSE ME MISTER?! YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE ME ALL FLUSTERED BY A SINGLE TEXT MESSAGE...

Scott notices my expression and giggles, having an idea of what's going on.

" I have a feeling that I should leave now, I've played my part, " Scott says in an enthusiastic tone, grabbing his car keys and leaving my room.

I watch as he exits my bedroom, listening and hearing the front door open and close. Well at least that's out of the way- OH SHIT I SAID I WOULD BE READY IN 20 MIN! I anxiously slam my closet door open and rummage through my clothes, settling on some baggy jeans with stars and a rope belt plus a beige tank top and denim cropped jacket with a chain necklace that says "Love".
(I drew his fit so yall can imagine it better)

It was already 1:25 so Mike was probably gonna be here any minute, but I threw on some white sneakers and took one last look in the mirror

It was already 1:25 so Mike was probably gonna be here any minute, but I threw on some white sneakers and took one last look in the mirror. If I'm being honest I looked pretty good so I fluffed my hair up and ran out of the house. I checked the time once more and it was 1:28, thankfully he wasn't here yet so I just sat on my porch bench and looked at my phone a bit until Mike arrived.

Around 1:29 I heard a car pull in front of my house, averting my eyes from my phone I saw a gorgeous grey convertible that had to be worth at least 70 grand. I walk up to it and swiftly slip my phone into my jeans pocket, gently opening the door because of how expensive the car looks. I'm greeted with those piercing blue eyes once again, sending me into a trance.

" That outfit looks stunning on you, " Mike says, checking me out slightly before locking his eyes onto mine and warmly smiling.