"Mom, don't think like this anymore, in this way, if you move in with me, I will condition your body every day, and then find other doctors to find a way together, it will always get better!"

Shen Mei and Ye Qing reunited the mother and son, with a smile on their faces, and when they heard this, they gently patted the back of his hand and said, "You can't fool the patient like this, I don't know what I mean?" In the last time, I just want to be by your side, I've seen enough doctors over the years, and I've taken enough medicine, you must not ask any more doctors, you don't need a lot of money and favors to do anything now, don't toss for me anymore!

Ye Qing made it clear that what Shen Mei said was right, because all of Shen Mei's organs were already on the verge of extreme weakness, and they were just relying on medicine to continue their lives, and the wood spirit power could heal the injuries, but it could not bring the dead back to life.

"Let's not talk about this for now, your house is inconvenient for recuperation, I'll take you back to my residence now, Qingqing is also together, and... And if your uncle doesn't mind, let's come along.

Shen Mei grabbed Ye Qingrang's hand, her eyes showed hesitation, Ye Qingrang looked at her appearance, and suddenly felt relieved, and said with a smile: "Mom, now we don't want to waste time anymore, do we still have to push back and forth because of face?" Come with me.

Shen Mei covered her mouth, tears dripping on her fingers, and nodded.

Shen Mei was afraid of the cold, lying in the quilt and wearing a lot of clothes, the whole person was thin and out of shape, Ye Qingrang put on her coat and shoes, and said, "Don't take the things, I'll call someone to clean it up later."

"Hey, it's all up to you." Shen Mei was lying on Ye Qingrang's back, with mixed feelings.

The two went out and went downstairs, and saw a plainly dressed and honest man standing next to the car from a distance, and He Qingqing was talking to him.

The man looked inside frequently, and when he saw Ye Qingrang coming out with Shen Mei on his back, he showed a surprised and anxious look on his face, and ran up in three or two steps, but he opened his mouth but stammered and didn't know what to say.

Instead, Shen Mei introduced the two: "Qingrang, if you don't mind, call uncle." Ye Qingrang called Uncle He, He Zhenhua had already heard He Qingqing say today's events, rubbed his hands and agreed with a look of surprise: "Yes... It's Ame's son, right?

Everyone got into He Chengshuang's car together, and Ye Qingrang told everyone his thoughts one by one.

He Zhenhua's face was gloomy: "It's because I don't have the ability to make Amei sick like this... But Qingqing and I can't come to live, we can't take advantage of it like this.

Ye Qingrang was rarely strong: "The place where I live is very large, there will be no inconvenience for a few more people, and it is convenient for everyone to take care of them together, are you happy when you and Qingqing run back and forth?" There is no need to say anything about taking advantage of it, if you have to calculate everything clearly, it will be too angry.

Ye Qingrang thought that he did things without subjective emotions, but in fact, it was inevitably a little unkind to speak to He Zhenhua, but He Zhenhua, who was really an honest person, saw He Qingqing's longing gaze, and said vigorously: "This way... That's also good, Qingqing and I can do a lot of things, and we won't cause trouble for everyone!

He Zhenhua should be fifty years old, but his face is full of wind and frost marks, his palms are wide and rough, obviously he is used to heavy work, his clothes and shoes are very old, and he looks like he is actually quite thoughtful, but he is a little old, and his temples are gray.

The car drove into the European-style house, and the hired security guards on both sides of the iron gate had already opened the door, and Ye Qingrang and his party were now considered to have heads and faces, no more than before, and the hired security guards were all third-order awakened people.

Shen Mei and the three of them were even more shocked when they saw such an imposing battle, He Qingqing came here once, but He Zhenhua didn't even know where to put his hand.

The day was set like this, with Ye Qingrang's dedication to conditioning, the speed of Shen Mei's physical decay was temporarily stopped, probably because his longing son was by his side every day, Shen Mei's spirit was very good, but Ye Qingrang understood that no matter how good the situation was, it would not be too much for three or five years.

After getting along for a few days, Ye Qingrang understood better that He Zhenhua and He Qingqing were kind-hearted, down-to-earth and hard-working people, there was no fancy, one admired his brother and worshipped him, and the other did not treat people as his own son, even if Ye Qingrang's biological father did not take care of him in trivial matters of life.

Closing the door is home

Reading 117 in volumes

-

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmarks

The commits of the search are made by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the IME interface

X

Please enter a search term

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

欲望社