Chapter 86

Strange Holy Doctor

As Ding Jiukang's illness recovered, everyone in the safe area of the ark knew Ye Qingrang's name as a miracle doctor, and the high-level knew the ins and outs very well, and they were secretly frightened by his ability, and they were even more interested in wooing him, but in the ordinary world, it was another after-dinner conversation after Chen Ying, saying everything, praising Ye Qingrang to the point that there was nothing in the sky and no in the earth. Shennong reincarnated to purify all sentient beings.

Ye Qingrang's first place of residence was long gone, and the identities of several people were sensitive, so they obeyed Ding Jiukang's arrangement to move into the European-style building complex by the West Lake, and opened up a clinic next to the first floor.

It's just that the conditions for the miracle doctor to receive patients are strange, one is that non-incurable diseases cannot be treated, which is understandable, and the chicken is killed with a knife; The second is to see people don't see a doctor first, but carefully interrogate the cause of illness, family situation, etc., some people once thought that they could win sympathy by selling miserably, and said that the situation at home was extremely unbearable, but I didn't expect Ye Qingrang to coax people away directly after hearing it, and only said: "Then you can't afford to pay for the consultation", but it doesn't mean that he is for money, because there are really a few poor and white patients, but Ye Qingrang doesn't charge a penny, as for the reason for the judgment, only I know.

In short, Doctor Ye Shen does not follow common sense, he smiles at the last patient, and the next one directly ignores it, whether you are rich or poor, whether you have a background or not, if he doesn't want to, the emperor Lao Tzu will ignore it, and if someone gets angry and uses force, he will go out directly.

For all this, Ye Qingrang only left one sentence: "Without thunderbolt means, how can you have a bodhisattva's heart." On this day,

Chen Ying came to the door again. Dou Tong's murder and revenge by Chen Ying has been announced to the world, the direction of public opinion has changed, Chen Ying finally temporarily joined Ding Jiukang's command, his requirements are very simple, as long as there are people, what he wants is a soldier brother who can come and go freely in Ding Jiukang's hands, because Ding Jiukang does not bring many people, only five of him are drawn here, and recently under the leadership of Chen Ying, he goes out to train every day.

These people are all extremely high-quality and upright soldiers, and after contact, they very much recognize Chen Ying's down-to-earth personality and unique and superb "ability" methods, and they will honestly follow him in a few days.

Chen Ying came to find Ye Qingrang, and when he saw someone, he asked directly: "Xiao Ye, I have a patient here, do you see if you are willing to be treated."

Ye Qingrang was curious: "Let's hear it."

"The one who found me was the brother who helped me hide the sword, he brought a fifteen or sixteen-year-old little girl, it was the girl's mother who was sick, the strangest thing is that the girl's mother refused to come to you or let her family come, this time the girl ran away, she only asked me to tell you, her mother's name is Shen Mei."

Shen Mei, a name that is no more ordinary, but it made Ye Qing stand for a long time, Hangzhou, Hangzhou, back here, there are really too many things that cannot be escaped.

"Please tell your brother, let that girl come to see me as soon as possible, I will be waiting for you at any time these days, and I will talk to her alone for the rest."

This time, there is no need to wait for He Chengshuang to ask, Ye Qing asked him to explain everything first. He Chengshuang twisted his eyebrows after hearing this, and said suspiciously: "I shouldn't have come to Hangzhou if I knew that I would have come to Hangzhou, one would be Zhang Sizhe, and the other would be Shen Mei, wouldn't there be a childhood sweetheart tomorrow, a marriage contract, right?"

Ye Qingrang's sorrow was ruthlessly interrupted by him, and he couldn't help laughing: "Why are you thinking about these things, I have finished explaining everything, and there are no green plums or bamboo horses!"

"What are you going to do about this? She's your mom after all.

"I don't have any plans," Ye Qingrang smiled: "I'll see my sister first, and then say, in the face of this kind of thing, there is no way to think rationally." But no matter what, I'm going to cure my mom. The

girl hurried to find her early the next morning, apparently anxious about her mother's illness. Ye Qingrang looked at her carefully, her round face, round eyes, some baby fat, thick eyebrows, and fleshy lips, not a big beauty, but also very pleasing, at the age of fifteen, her body has not completely opened, and her body is fleshy all over her body, this is probably also her natural physique problem, she doesn't look much like Shen Mei, probably because she followed her father.

Because although Shen Mei is from a rural area, she has a good body and appearance, smart eyes, undyed lips and red, and a spicy and outgoing personality when she was young.

The girl looked timid, but still mustered up the courage to ask, "Are you my brother?"

Ye Qing moved his hand holding the pen and asked, "Did your mother tell you?" The

girl quickly shook her head: "She never said it, but I know that she was drunk on her birthday and called your name, and only had a photo

of her and a little boy in her purse Reading 115 in

separate volumes."

-

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmarks

The commits of the search are made by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the IME interface

X

Please enter a search term

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Desire Society