He Chengshuang gently squeezed Ye Qingrang's hand, told him not to worry, and then said to the gloomy Chen Ying: "The reason why I can break through is only that Xuanyuan Sword sensed my murderous aura and launched an attack on me.

Chen Ying's expression turned from dark to bright, and he raised his eyebrows slightly: "That's right, I drilled the tip of the horns." Are you alright, why don't you take a break first?

He Chengshuang rarely laughed loudly, his face could not hide his joy, he clenched his fists left and right, crackling thunder splashed everywhere, and said: "I'm very good!"

Jiang Ruoyu's worship of him has risen to a new level, and his eyes can shine with light, Hua Hanzhang was happy for He Chengshuang, and gritted his teeth and muttered: "He Chengshuang has already built a foundation, this time it caused a vision of heaven and earth losing color, could it be a successful marriage?" Sky...... When will I be able to reach the Foundation Realm! Thinking of this, his eyes turned and he rushed forward to touch the Xuanyuan Sword, and the bluffing Jiang Ruoyu's face changed drastically, but the Divine Sword did not react at all.

Seeing this, Chen Ying wrapped up the love sword again, and said with a smile: "It's useless like this, do you react to everyone when Xuanyuan Sword is the Xuanyuan Sword?"

He Chengshuang's expression suddenly moved, looked out of the door, and said, "Someone is coming." The

other four people were all surprised, not only surprised by He Chengshuang's acuity, but also surprised that someone could come to the door so quickly, it seemed that He Chengshuang seemed to know who it was.

Jiang Ruoyu went to open the door, Cao Qiudong was soaking wet and standing outside the door.

"Looking at the safe area of the Ark, only you can find the door so quickly."

Cao Qiudong looked at He Chengshuang, with a complicated look in his eyes, and asked out loud, "Sixth Order?"

Not only is this headless and brainless, but it is not polite and good-looking, can the true strength of the awakened be explored casually?

Ye Qingrang wanted to find a way to refuse Cao Qiudong, but he didn't expect He Chengshuang to ask: "Is this only for you?"

Everyone was confused, Ye Qingrang was thoughtful, but Cao Qiudong understood and nodded solemnly: "Yes!"

"Your boss asked, and you didn't say it?"

Cao Qiudong nodded again: "With his wisdom and manpower under his control, it is not difficult to guess seven or eight points if he can't investigate, but it will never be said by me, this is my Cao Qiudong's respect for the strong!"

He Chengshuang only replied to her with one word: "Yes." Cao Qiudong's shoulders

crossed slightly, his face seemed to be happy and sad, and he said slowly after a few seconds: "As far as I know, including me, there are now three early fifth-order awakened people in Beijing. In terms of strength alone, the three of us are already at the top, and it is inevitable... It's inevitable to be complacent.

He Chengshuang said: "Satisfied? You don't count.

Cao Qiudong smiled: "There is always complacency, and I am not a cold-hearted person, I practice hard skills, and of course I will be proud of my achievements." And in the past, I disdained the other two people, they had an inexhaustible rich family background and the best teachers, only I came out of the commoners step by step, so I am not afraid of your jokes, in my heart, I have always thought that I am a fifth-order awakened person in the true sense. Until I left Beijing this time, I was slapped hard by reality.

She hadn't yet realized Ye Qingrang's fifth-order identity, just because the wood attribute was stable and peaceful, and there was not so much fluctuation in spiritual power.

In all fairness, Cao Qiudong is the first person He Chengshuang admires in terms of force, and the second is Chen Ying, although He Chengshuang is cold, he doesn't want to see Cao Qiudong think through and go astray for a while.

So he pointed at Jiang Ruoyu and said, "You should be the same as him, you are all earth attribute awakeners." Cao Qiudong nodded when he heard this, and unconsciously looked at Jiang Ruoyu.

"He has been with me for more than ten years, and I have taught him a lot of skills, and now he is only in the late stage of the fourth order, and he is still one step away from the fifth order. As long as he can keep up with your consciousness, he won't be able to practice like this.

Jiang Ruoyu lowered his head when he heard this, his black face flushed, and he was deeply ashamed. Hua Hanzhang was very dissatisfied, after really cultivating, he was basically guiding Jiang Ruoyu, He Chengshuang said this, doesn't that mean that he didn't teach well?

didn't want to wait for him to speak, Ye Qingrang spoke first, his voice was not as warm as before, but a little cold: "Lao Jiang's hard work is not under you and me, why do you say him in front of outsiders like this."

Indeed, Jiang Ruoyu's cultivation path is always difficult and difficult to leap between each realm, and their strength precipitation is far more powerful than that of awakened people of the same level, that is to say, as long as Jiang Ruoyu crosses the threshold of foundation building, Cao Qiudong may not be his opponent.

Ye Qingrang didn't know that He Chengshuang said this to urge Jiang Ruoyu to cultivate Xi harder, but it was precisely because he noticed his appreciation for Cao Qiudong that he was inexplicably jealous.

He Chengshuang coughed twice in a row, so faceless.

Cao Qiudong had already sobered up and asked, "I don't know when it's convenient for you, I'll ask for two tricks?" Regardless of the outcome, it will definitely benefit me a lot.

He Chengshuang was rarely vague: "I will read 114

in separate volumes another

day."

-

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmarks

The commits of the search are made by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the IME interface

X

Please enter a search term

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Desire Society