He Chengshuang pressed the back of Ye Qingrang's head with a slight force, and said: "This is normal, because no matter how big or small the damage is, regardless of the form, it will have an indelible impact on people, although it can be big or small, but it is all one nature. Therefore, at any time, we should not feel that we should not care about it because the damage is relatively small, or we should avoid talking about it because the damage is large. Of course, I'm not qualified to talk about you, because I've also lost my mind because of hurt, so I want to keep you away from these troubles.

"So I'm lucky, because when I was hurt, I met you immediately, but you are only yourself, and if I could choose, I would be willing to be by your side fifteen years earlier, so that you can at least be happier."

He Cheng paused his hands and pressed Ye Qingrang's sweaty head on his chin again: "With your words, it's not too late to meet each other."

Chapter 84 The Sword

of the World

Zhang Sizhe sat in front of He Chengshuang's eyes, his hands propped up above his knees, his palms were wet, and he only dared to rub up and down slightly.

From the time he came in to now, he has been sitting for a full hour, during which He Chengshuang sat opposite him with his legs crossed, first staring coldly for a while, and then simply not looking, Zhang Sizhe from the initial inexplicability to the later hard thinking, whether he had offended the person in front of him, no matter how he thought about it, the ones he dared to offend were people who had no threat or use value to him, like He Chengshuang, a character whose appearance and aura are unforgettable, Once you've seen it, you can't forget it.

He Chengshuang suddenly spoke: "Do you like to climb mountains?"

"Huh? Oh! I don't like it... Enjoy...... Mr. He, do you like it? Zhang Sizhe's mouth was dry, and he couldn't even speak.

After asking this, He Chengshuang stopped talking again.

Hua Hanzhang waited for a long time to wait for this sentence, and He Chengshuang didn't say it again, he was really anxious! Last night, Jiang Ruoyu said that He Chengshuang never knew this person, and it was definitely the first time for them to come to Hangzhou, so why did He Chengshuang have such an attitude towards this person, you must know that Ye Qingrang is a native of Hangzhou, which is clearly Ye Qingrang's old acquaintance!

This speculation made Hua Hanzhang excited and worried for most of the night, and made up 100,000 kinds of grievances and entanglements in his brain, and finally tossed Jiang Ruoyu, until he was tossed once, and then he slept steadily.

But it doesn't seem to be the case today, this Zhang Sizhe has a mellow and reliable appearance on the surface, but in fact, his eyes are slippery, how can there be such a reality as Jiang Ruoyu from the inside out, Ye Qingrang can't look down on him even if he is blind.

Zhang Sizhe suddenly saw the man sitting next to He Chengshuang point out a few names and asked, "Are they all okay?"

These people are Zhang Sizhe's current teammates, which makes him tremble: "All... It's all good, you know my friend?

Rao is Ye Qingrang couldn't help but sneer, when Qing Rang Qingrang called him like this, but now he wants to call him "you", Shiyi time shifts, it is really unpredictable, in vain he has always claimed to be a smart person, but why didn't he think about it, as a teammate who once depended on life and death, Zhang Sizhe bought a vital talisman but hid everyone from him, where would his mind be as simple as the usual kindness.

Only Ye Qingrang, who once mercilessly reprimanded his teammates for not working hard, but also blocked the deadly attack for everyone at a critical moment, he had a clear conscience, but I was afraid that some people would think that he was proud of himself and benevolent.

Ye Qingrang didn't answer him, but said: "I have to tell you the truth, Wu Laosan bought that talisman because he missed it by mistake, do you know how much our real customers paid to buy it?"

Of course Zhang Sizhe didn't know, Ye Qingrang told him: "Fifty third-order crystal nuclei, all of them are awakened demon beasts, the white crystal nucleus can't be recharged, and the zombie crystal nucleus can't be recharged, can you get it?"

Of course I can't take it, Zhang Sizhe himself is only a third-order awakener, and his usual harvest has to cope with daily expenses and improve his abilities, if you count the white crystal nucleus, you can barely get it, all of them must be crystal nuclei with five element abilities, then there is no hope.

Ye Qingrang knew that he couldn't take it out, and he didn't say anything: "It's not that we ask for a price, it's just that painting this kind of talisman is extremely demanding and expensive for the maker, and even those that haven't been drawn have already been booked, even if you have enough crystal nuclei today, you can't buy it today." However, there are many other types of talismans to choose from.

Seeing that Ye Qingrang was willing to talk to him, Zhang Sizhe was at least able to get rid of the emotion of sitting on pins and needles, and hurriedly asked: "It's all good, what is the function of the others?" Read

112 in volumes

-

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmarks

The commits of the search are made by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the IME interface

X

Please enter a search term

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

欲望社